Mp Describes Sikh Extremists' ‘reign Of Terror'

lovekhalistan

if parmer is govt agent, why did punjab police kill him?

i didnt imply he is indeed an goi agent, either he is goi agent or he is twisted fanatic. i pick goi agent theory suggested by soft target book. not just soft target, if you read tehlka report you will see this same theory implied here as well.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki Fateh

Namastang Ji

I read soft target over 6 yrs ago, so i will have to refresh the book before making an indepth reply

(the minds not like it used to be, i forget alot of things :lol: )))))).

Anyway from recollection my view of the book was very suspicious, at that time due to the nature of indian media, no books were coming out onto the market, so why would one come out to this nature

Wasn't soft target written by two indian jornalists etc. and was it oriGnally published in india? can't remember for sure

My 'conspiarcy theory' would be indian government got it made to discredit certain thinks, but to make sure the masses brought it, they had to say something to support the movement etc etc

Anyway i 100% agree with you that we shouldn't take the bits we want and leave the bits we don't

either accept it all or none at all.

at the end of the day it's just a book by two jornalists who i believe were indian - would need to double check

as i said early probaly alot of flaws in the above, i BETTER READ THE BOOK AGAIN.

Peace

Wwaheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki Fateh ji

Dosanjh holds some valid points, if you think that Sikhs are immune to being violent fanatics you've got your head buried in the sand. The guy was beaten mercilessly by Sikhs for standing up against the Hindu hate speech that some of the misguided were spewing. There WERE fanatics in Vancouver especially around that time (and you're naive to think every single one of them was "G.O.I" agents and not just simply moronic zealots)

Back in 2000 Ujjal Dosanjh was the leader of the NDP Party in British Columbia and the NDP won the election and he became the Premier of British Columbia. Some time later Dosanjh, who describes himself as being a moderate Sikh who is against "Sikh" extremism, came to Gurdwara Sahib Dasmesh Darbar with Penny Preddy a fellow party member.

I cleary remember the CTV broadcast that shows him and Preddy eating in the langar hall. For those of you who have never been to Dasmesh Darbar, let me inform you that the entire langar hall has pictures of the various Shaheed Singhs that took part in the Khalistan Movement.

Dosanjh never gave any protest of the pictures being there nor did he refuse to visit the Gurdwara. Why? Because at that time Dasmesh Darbar was the center for the Sikh Community in BC and Dosanjh knew that if he upset the supporters of the Gurdwara it would have large political consequences for him and his party.

The man is a politician, who is just looking out for himself. Now he is using the whole "Air India" headline to further his political career.

Back in 2000 Ujjal Dosanjh was the leader of the NDP Party in British Columbia and the NDP won the election and he became the Premier of British Columbia. Some time later Dosanjh, who describes himself as being a moderate Sikh who is against "Sikh" extremism, came to Gurdwara Sahib Dasmesh Darbar with Penny Preddy a fellow party member.

I cleary remember the CTV broadcast that shows him and Preddy eating in the langar hall. For those of you who have never been to Dasmesh Darbar, let me inform you that the entire langar hall has pictures of the various Shaheed Singhs that took part in the Khalistan Movement.

Dosanjh never gave any protest of the pictures being there nor did he refuse to visit the Gurdwara. Why? Because at that time Dasmesh Darbar was the center for the Sikh Community in BC and Dosanjh knew that if he upset the supporters of the Gurdwara it would have large political consequences for him and his party.

The man is a politician, who is just looking out for himself. Now he is using the whole "Air India" headline to further his political career.

this is very interesting point you posted, is there any way we can get dig up archives from ctv site, i know cbc have archives of all the videos made to public, if we can do that, and find that clip, it be very benefitical, we can show media how politicands are two faces. if we can do that, no one will take him seriously next time and his mug shots at sikhs.

Also remember tara singh hayer who was brutally killed dont know by who? he was at some point an "staunch beleiver of khalistan" he used to praise sant bhindranwale and khalistan sturggle in his papers then made a U turn, same guy who was hard core khalistani took cheap shots at singhs, he used to slander shaheeds singh back in india also refer them as "cholay wale singhs" , we should ask his son - dave hayer now, the same khalistanis you preach against now, your father himself glorified once, this twat needs some reality check eg- should read old papers published by his own father.

I've been trying to get the footage for long time now but the CTV doesn't have an archive. I remember the clip being very short (less than a minute) and I'm sure that it was on that 24 hour CTV News Channel.

As for Tara Hayer, I've heard that he even printed a book on why Sikhs need Khalistan and he was very vocal in support of it but all of sudden he "flipped" and began saying the exact opposite after having a "realization" ($$$$$). But he wasn't the only one. I heard that every week people would be flipping from one side to another, basically supporting the highest bid.