Polo

sikh_youth_uk

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quit having Polo when I was a kid. Used to have it a lot when I was like 8-9 years old. Then one day my dad happened to read the ingredients, and saw it had beef gelatin. I think later on some new flavors came that didn't have beef, but I never had those either. Skittles has minor beef content as well if I am not wrong.

lol. sikh_youth_uk. Your muslim agenda never ceases to amaze me.

Trust u to spot this! anyway if it's anti-halal stuff then check out some of the branded imported toothpastes, shower gels and soaps too. SAS'll will be in for a shock, most of the cheap imports in the pound shops are halal too. Someone inform Bhai Mohan Singh the Superparcharak quick!!

Fateh ji

To make something halal is to pray ontop of it. So anything can be made halal. I once heard pepsi is halal, it has not meat in it! so yee If polo's r halal but dont have meat or anything like that in then.... isnt that ok?? >>confused<<

VJKK VJKF

In fact its not even the prayer I suppose. Its just that its fine to be consumed by Muslims. Like in India they put a green dot on food products that are 100% vegetarian, and a red dot on those that have some meat content. Thats one thing I miss in USA. In Dubai it was so easy to consume Indian food products. All you had to do was check for the green dot. Here I torture my eyes reading every single freaking ingredient in microscopic fonts.