AWESOME SITE!!! ALL MUST SEE!!!

ms514

Guest SikhForLife

k i must comment on this as i dont know this info myself

but isnt the burka thing cultural? and it has nothing to do with islam/qurraan..

so by using that photo of a woman covered in a burka wrong respresentation of islam?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Sri Akal:

The Qua'ran has two commentaries on how a woman should cover up. Surah 33 states that a woman should wear a "Jilbab", a gown which covers the whole body or a cloak that covers the neck and chest. However, Surah 24 flat out states that women should wear veils.

So...it is prescribed in the Qua'ran that women do wear veils.

hahahahahaha

someone emailed me thru sikhnet saying the site spoils the relations between sikhs n muslims...and called me disgusting... :):@ ...how did he/she know ohmy.gifohmy.gif

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

so i posted a message on sikhnet saying that i m not gonna hide behind an email...i'd rather answer u out in the open :v :g

as the saying goes i

n Punjabi "aisi di taisi dekhi jaaugi" :D

hahahahahaha

someone emailed me thru sikhnet saying the site spoils the relations between sikhs n muslims...and called me disgusting... :):@ ...how did he/she know ohmy.gifohmy.gif

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

so i posted a message on sikhnet saying that i m not gonna hide behind an email...i'd rather answer u out in the open :v :g

as the saying goes in Punjabi "aisi di taisi dekhi jaaugi" :D

Waheguru jiO!

Good to see great responses abou tthis site! I truly loved it ...

And veerji dat is hilarious...

I never seen a site like this before and when somethin like this is finally made... and basically the TRUTH is being spread ppl r complaining about it. HAHA ... im currently running ssa in a uni and when i sent the link out i also got some bad responses about the site... i tried my best to explain ... anyone wanna help chip in more how to explain better...

there main point was that we are attackng the islam religion and like paaji said that we r making the 2 sides worse....

... comments would help rolleyes.gif

bhul chuk maph!

I think its brilliant. The woman wearing the Niqaab (face cover) is common in Islamic countries, this is how they want things, clear as that. It's about time we stopped being apologetic and being taken for a ride by these silly Wahabis. The people that complain just wanna live in a dream and avoid the reality which is what the site shows. Be proud of the people taking a stand, I am ^_^

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

someone sent me a link to a post on Sikhawareness. I never read this site, but I clicked the link and it was a thread on this subject.

I am amazed that nangs have nothing better to do!! their ignorance and hatred of sikhi just amazes me!

And somehow they even managed to turn N30 around on his opinion. This is pretty sad. The nangs cant even stand up for their own quam, they cant stand up for their sisters who are being converted forcefully, enslaved, impregnated etc.. since this site came out, more and more people are talking about this subject, at least in my sangat and I am hearing story after story about girls being tricked into marriage, pregnancy, conversion, its just amazing. I had no idea about how bad this problem was.

I also knew a bit about islam and the quran and heard things about sexism, but after reading this site (and then going on to do more research at other sites) I am amazed at how people can follow the religion of the quran and not see anything morally wrong with it. I have talked to a few muslims, and some of them even have no idea!

This site was sorely needed and I hope they add more sections and information, it can be an invaluable resource.

IT'S ABOUT TIME SINGHS STARTED TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS...

WE NEED TO START SELF - DEFENSE CLASSES FOR ALL BHAIN'S AND VEERS....

I HOPE NO ONE EVER NEEDS THEM BUT WE SHOULD ALL BE TRAINED. I ENCOURAGE ALL MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS TO TAKE MARTIAL ARTS AND SANTHIYA.

IF PEOPLE REALLY WANT TO LEARN LET ME KNOW AND I CAN ORGANIZE SOMETHING FOR THE TORONTO/BRAMPTON/MISSISSAUGA PEOPLE ATLEAST.

IN SPIRIT OF PANTHIC CHARDIKALA

CFD

Guest Akaal108
And somehow they even managed to turn N30 around on his opinion

I just wanted to let you know that my opnion wasnt turned by they. When i posted that site on sa. I didnt see fallacies against islam. Even though they got disclaimer its still not good enuf to say that they are not insulting islam there. There was no need for that section.

Anyways my 2 cents.. last post on this matter...

Akaaaaaaaal hiii akaaaaaaal

anand hiii anand :)