AWESOME SITE!!! ALL MUST SEE!!!

ms514

Sikhi is the only religion that beleives in sachkhand or can get there. If the concept of sachkhand existed before and there was a way to get tehre, whats the point of sikhi?

Gur Fateh!

Manjot Singh Jee, please could you help out, as again Hari's post is what my natural understanding of this matter has always led me to believe and his analysis has confused me all the more given your earlier statements.

As you have repeatedly stated that Sikhi essentially is the only path to have knowledge of Sach Khand, please could you help me out in understanding this.

Many thanks,

Gur Fateh!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many hindus have no aim of god, though they may know of sachkhand or a similar khand they beleive is truth, none aim for such a place. If they do not have that goal or even knowledge of it, they cannot go there. I am sure a few hindus over the millenia have gone to sachkhand, but the majority are too busy in their pooja of dietys to worship god or even think of sachkhand or true enlightenment.

I just checked out WICS, awesome site :@ , we need more if there aren't a lot like this one out there.

This is why we have been losing so many of our Sikh youth to other religions, not just Islam, although that is the popular one since the Guru's time. My personal opinion is that there is nothing wrong in falling in love with someone of another faith but don't forget your own faith. :@

Guest mehtab

Mkhalsa Posted on Mar 25 2004, 04:47 PM

Many hindus have no aim of god, though they may know of sachkhand or a similar khand they beleive is truth, none aim for such a place.
Vaikunth is the term used in Hinduism for sachkhand. If i m not wrong, its the highest abode where the person is one with God (no...not a diety or a god or goddess (lower case)...GOD as in GOD (upper case)).
If they do not have that goal or even knowledge of it, they cannot go there.
The ones who worship GOD (again upper case) with love, faith and devotion have/do/will go there.
the majority are too busy in their pooja of dietys to worship god or even think of sachkhand or true enlightenment.
If they worship their respective dieties with full love, faith and devotion minus baseless rituals minus superstitions minus casteism minus bs (which trust me most do today), there is no way they can't make it to there. GOD has various "forms" according to Hinduism

(not Sikhi), and those who have worshipped any "form" with total love,faith and devotion HAVE attained Vaikunth.

Its your love for GOD, faith in GOD and devotion to GOD that counts in the end. Not what religion u followed.

^_^

it's as simple as that..loving devotion for your 'beloved lord'. sikhi is the most universal faith because of the concept of 'gurprasad' (grace), we don't have to keep fasts or be silent for months or shave our heads even..we have to love and experience grace..

Rochak veerji..you have such a pure understanding (baal-budhee) may we all learn from this!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

without satguru je its almost impoosible to get mukhti. Bani is very clear on this fact. True, maybe some hindus or muslams, cristians, etc. might have gotten mukhti, and some will keep on getting it, but the fact is, they will get u to sach khand, but its so hard and so so slow to get to vaheguru. Sikhi is so so easy and like a super highway, its so fast to get to vaheguru je in sikhi.

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest mehtab

bhai mardana was with guru nanak all his life...i m not sure if he ever took charan amrit and became a sikh (plzz tell me if he did...coz i never heard of it)...now where do u think bhai mardana is? in sachkhand or elsewhere? and what about bhagat ravidas, bhagat naamdev?...Sikhi is a religion of 100% love and 100% acceptance...please dont make it sound like one of those my way or the highway semitic religions :@