Juthia!

AK-47

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a generic comment not aimed at anyone in particular: Either my parents are really really loving, or you lot are sugar-coating things A LOT
she sreamed "HARAMDEEH TUH DUDH DOOLDEE YA?"
ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif
another time i was washing up while mum was making sabjee and i smashed one of her best glasses, she came running towards we and i ran but cos she had the "karrshee" in her hand she threw it at me and got in the head........i had like concussion and a massive bruise on my head for days.........even my dad got mad at my mum for that...........i was so upset that i got a fever and was ill for like two weeks........
ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

I think your mom had anger issues :D

oh wow! im sorry panji that u had to go thrug that hug.gif

i nevr heard a gall from my moms mouth towards us. it was big nono for us and them for some reason. i remember my dad used the word SALLAA once hahahahah

oh lord that was like the biggest biggest deal for me nd my sis ..we were like what dad cusses? where did he learn taht from? lol and yes he was hangin out with his older cousin who used that word a lot. but yea nevr on us

and now if i hear a gall from anyones mouth my heart sinks and sometimes skips a beat(if its towards me) lol

momz the only one who beat us but that was only until we were 12 yrs old. fir we got to hear "tusi hun niyaniya ni" didnt stop my sis fro doin anything but heck for me taht was emotional abuse :sady:

but i love her...she done her best!=)

dont evr do that to ur kids lol

I was married to juthia the day i was born. I tried to get rid of em but they kept coming back and they still do.... too many stories which i don't think general public should be reading :@

Actually...I'm kind of interesting in knowing your juthia story...KNowing it's coming from you...The Comedy King...Could you kindly narrate one? :D

Actually...I'm kind of interesting in knowing your juthia story...KNowing it's coming from you...The Comedy King...Could you kindly narrate one? :D

Usually i get paid for telling my childhood memoirs but i think i'll do some seva this time :@

Winters of 1995. I was in grade 8. Me and my lil brother were standing at the school bus stop in Ludhiana, waiting for our school bus. He was in grade 4. The bus was going to come in 2-3 mins and my brother said to me.. "Bai poty aa rahi aa barri jorr di. parr mein schoole ja ke kar lu ga". I didn't feel like going to school that day and my lil brother had just given me an excuse to miss the bus.

So i was like "tera dimaag kharab aa?? Tu hajje shotta, te tenu time sirr 'poty' karni chahidi aa. Nahi ta tera sirr dukhan lagg jau ga." and i also told him that if we go back home he can do his thing and we don't have to go to school. I would say " Bobby (lil bro) da tidd dukhan lagg gaya si, ta assi shetti shetti ghare aa gaye."

We did that and everything worked well. We missed the bus and took off our school uniforms. Plugged in the videogame and started playing "Mario".. taking turns one after the other.. I requested him to give me another chance to beat the BOSS in one of the stages but he won't listen. When he was about the beat the BOSS i pressed the 'reset' button : |.. and that was the end of a very fyne day. He screamed and my mom came. After that he was a good kid who told everything about the 'Poty' incident to my mom.. She beat me sooooooooooo bad, got us dressed for school and dropped us at school.

Never made any excuses to miss school after that incident.

That day the BOSS won and Mario lost :umm: .