Us Super Tuesday

Harmeet1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. My vote did count and Clinton got the winning ticket from cali :D thats all matters :@

Obama's healthcare policy DOES NOT cover every single american while clinton policy does. Regarding the war, He wasn't even senator nor anywhere in Washington which makes his anti-war stance a bit weak. However at the same time, he repeatedly voted for war funding once he got to the Senate 05, 06 & 07.

If you guys remember.. during early 90's clinton fought very bravely for the universal healthcare for all americans but was defeated very badly by corporations and republicans. She tried to fight against the corporations but wasn't much successful. Yeah now she does get endorsements, checks from the same companies (who doesn't).. Now tell me how obama getting $32 million in campaign fund that that only in one month? (Jan 2008) while clinton only got 13$ mil. something?

Now let see how the delegates gonna divide up and the pending primaries of some 20 leftover states.

Super tuesday - Clinton winning over obama by 100 delegates..

None of them are best candidate but i would choose clinton over obama anytime...

Obama is so full of.. well you know what. He gets on my nerves. Btw why do they keep referring to him as Black when he is half white? He's playing the race card if ever there was one. I watched his speech and it was just hot air. No policies just rhetoric 'I believe in change..blah blah blah' The member who said that Obama reminded him of JFK is right, if you read beyond the sugary sweet liberal fairy tales about JFK, you will realise that he was a deeply flawed individual. If he had lived then Clinton might not have been the first US president to be impeached because of his antics in the white house. Most of the Obama thing is a hype created by the US liberal media and the usual anti-war loonies of the left. I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't a few 9/11 truther idiots working to get him elected. What really get's my goat is what the hell is Robert De Niro doing supporting him? As Kevin Keegan said about Alex Ferguson "He's gone down in my estimation". Of course I would love it if McCain beat Hillary or Obama!

S1ngh as always is right. Hillary is the best Democrat and McCain is the best Republican candidate. I predicted a Bush win in 2004 and I have a strong feeling that McCain might win in 2008. The American people for all our stereotypes of them being fat and ignorant are not stupid enough to elect Obama.

Btw did any of you guys notice the Singh with a big red pagh just in front of hillary after her speech. He came in and out of camera shot for a good 5 minutes. He was quite animated in his support for Hillary, just remember all you Obama supporters by voting for Obama you're letting a fellow Bhaji down

Well.. My vote did count and Clinton got the winning ticket from cali :D thats all matters :@

Obama's healthcare policy DOES NOT cover every single american while clinton policy does. Regarding the war, He wasn't even senator nor anywhere in Washington which makes his anti-war stance a bit weak. However at the same time, he repeatedly voted for war funding once he got to the Senate 05, 06 & 07.

If you guys remember.. during early 90's clinton fought very bravely for the universal healthcare for all americans but was defeated very badly by corporations and republicans. She tried to fight against the corporations but wasn't much successful. Yeah now she does get endorsements, checks from the same companies (who doesn't).. Now tell me how obama getting $32 million in campaign fund that that only in one month? (Jan 2008) while clinton only got 13$ mil. something?

Now let see how the delegates gonna divide up and the pending primaries of some 20 leftover states.

Super tuesday - Clinton winning over obama by 100 delegates..

None of them are best candidate but i would choose clinton over obama anytime...

What scares me about Clinton is the fact that she's flip-flopped too many times. At this point it really looks like all she's doing is trying to win, and she doesn't have the same solidarity in issues. She did fight bravely before for universal healthcare, but she dropped it quickly when it looked bad for her. Also, the majority of the money obama got in that month is thanks to one Oprah Winfrey, who is doing some major work for his campaign. Also, I duno when you checked your numbers, but in terms of delegates(not super delegates), Obama is winning by 4. Not alot, but you also have to consider that he won 14 states versus clinton's 8.

Obama is so full of.. well you know what. He gets on my nerves. Btw why do they keep referring to him as Black when he is half white? He's playing the race card if ever there was one. I watched his speech and it was just hot air. No policies just rhetoric 'I believe in change..blah blah blah' The member who said that Obama reminded him of JFK is right, if you read beyond the sugary sweet liberal fairy tales about JFK, you will realise that he was a deeply flawed individual. If he had lived then Clinton might not have been the first US president to be impeached because of his antics in the white house. Most of the Obama thing is a hype created by the US liberal media and the usual anti-war loonies of the left. I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't a few 9/11 truther idiots working to get him elected. What really get's my goat is what the hell is Robert De Niro doing supporting him? As Kevin Keegan said about Alex Ferguson "He's gone down in my estimation". Of course I would love it if McCain beat Hillary or Obama!

S1ngh as always is right. Hillary is the best Democrat and McCain is the best Republican candidate. I predicted a Bush win in 2004 and I have a strong feeling that McCain might win in 2008. The American people for all our stereotypes of them being fat and ignorant are not stupid enough to elect Obama.

Btw did any of you guys notice the Singh with a big red pagh just in front of hillary after her speech. He came in and out of camera shot for a good 5 minutes. He was quite animated in his support for Hillary, just remember all you Obama supporters by voting for Obama you're letting a fellow Bhaji down

The race of a politician should not matter, but everyone in the older generation has made a huge deal out of it. The fact of the matter is, is that people aren't thinking about the policies, and can't get past the race issue, which is childish. It doesn't matter if he's half white, half black, half red or whatever. He is passionate about his beliefs and is unwavering in those. Before you go saying who said what about Obama, you should know that various members of the Kennedy family, including JFK's own daughter, have come out in support of him, and JFK's daughter even wrote a nice piece about him in the NYtimes, which really puts things in perspective.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/27/opinion/...amp;oref=slogin

I just read the rest of what you posted. I believe I should stop talking now, because I can't believe there's a Sikh backing McCain. You need to do some serious soul-seaching brother.

I think mccain will make pretty good president if one chance given to him.. He was POW and he got experience. I will switch party and vote for mccain if we have mccain vs. obama. You know its pretty sad that black community voted for obama just because he is black regardless of the fact that bill clinton was once called as "Black president" because he did soo much for the african american community.. But anyway thats the way it is.

My predictions will be that:

TX, OH will go to Clinton for sure while Washington most probably go to obama..

I mean how Oprah bring 32 million to Obama in a month? As an individual you can only donate 2300 for primary and same amount for general elections.. So i don't know how she brought that much money to obama party and i am pretty much sure that? Also, i don't know why endorsements by rich celebrities should matter in elections and these are the bad habits and shows how candidate will later become slave of corporate lobbyist in washington.

I think mccain will make pretty good president if one chance given to him.. He was POW and he got experience. I will switch party and vote for mccain if we have mccain vs. obama. You know its pretty sad that black community voted for obama just because he is black regardless of the fact that bill clinton was once called as "Black president" because he did soo much for the african american community.. But anyway thats the way it is.

My predictions will be that:

TX, OH will go to Clinton for sure while Washington most probably go to obama..

I mean how Oprah bring 32 million to Obama in a month? As an individual you can only donate 2300 for primary and same amount for general elections.. So i don't know how she brought that much money to obama party and i am pretty much sure that? Also, i don't know why endorsements by rich celebrities should matter in elections and these are the bad habits and shows how candidate will later become slave of corporate lobbyist in washington.

As to the first point, he is relying too much on the fact that he is a POW. I understand the horrors that he withstood, but he is not the right person to become president. It doesn't bother you that he'd be willing to stay in Iraq another 100 years and ruin the dollar even more than it is right now? or that he's eyeing Iran as another possible target when we're still in Iraq and Afghanistan?

As to the black community, you'd be surprised to find that they don't factor quite as much as you'd think. They're called a minority for a reason. Black people make up something like 15% of the total population in the u.s., but I could be wrong on that. What I am right on, is that Obama won the Iowa caucas, a state where 95% of the population is white. This talk of the black vote is ridiculous. What about the woman's vote? How can that not be helping Hillary? I'd bet that there's more women than there are Black people. But does that mean that all women are voting for Hillary? Similarly, all black people are not voting for Obama. You'd be surprised to find that there a sizeable portion voting for Clinton just because she's married to Bill.

Also, I wouldn't be so sure about Texas and Ohio. If you look at the states that Hillary won on the 5th, you'd find that she won the ones in the traditonally liberal corridors of the country, i.e., the always liberal states. If you look at the states Obama won, you'll find that they're mostly Middle America, i.e., the red states. When they say he unites right and left, they really aren't kidding.

Finally, Oprah throws parties for Obama at various places (her mansion, hotels, etc.,), that amount to nothing more than fundraisers. The more people she drags in, the more people that can donate. And you don't want to get me started on how much of a puppet Hillary is for Corporate Interests.

As an aside, I'd like to point out that this shouldn't really go in Sikh Politics, since these are American politics, and sikhi shouldn't come into view here, othern than affecting your moral capacity.