Eyebrows

Guest 12/7/11

Guest _B4ND4_

I am sorry xkaurx :) but i never said i was trying to be funny. If you have a look at the posts i didnt know you did your eyebrows when i made the doll comment which i am still sticking to. Its seems that you just got offended by how i stated my point. I dont really care what you do with your hair, mere wallon tusi ganji ho jo, won't affect me. Its your life afterall do whatever you wanna do.

Girls who do make up and all kinds of stuff do indeed look like dolls. Just like when a kid grows s/he likes having dolls/toys and whn they are adults they don't care about dolls/toys. Thats why i made the 'dolls going in trash' comment. I wasn't expecting people to understand but i wasnt expecting people to jump to conclusions either.

Its sad to see some of the amritdhari bibian removing hair which affects the kids around em more. They learn what they see.

^i agree, judge urself b4 judging others

why does everyone always say "dont judge me, dont judge this, judge judge judge, bla bla bla"

its getting annoying, people who do manmat things try to cover it up, by saying that every1 hu tells them that the thing is wrong, is "judging" them, and thats reaaly baddd of them 8-)

gurbani tells us to stay away from sangat of manmukhs and do sangat of gurmukhs, how do we do this without "judging" whos gurmukh and hus manmukh? judging is fine, if you judge people by GURMAT and not by your OWN MAT. if you use gurbani and teachings of guru to judge actions then you cant go wrong, dont judge the person, judge the action. the action of someone determines whether they are gurmukh or manmukh. or goin in tht direction.

doing your eyebrows is WRONG huever the person is that does it.

if guru sahib says do not remove kes, then DO NOT REMOVE KES, theres no other way around it

baba amarjeet singh

why does everyone always say "dont judge me, dont judge this, judge judge judge, bla bla bla"

its getting annoying, people who do manmat things try to cover it up, by saying that every1 hu tells them that the thing is wrong, is "judging" them, and thats reaaly baddd of them 8-)

gurbani tells us to stay away from sangat of manmukhs and do sangat of gurmukhs, how do we do this without "judging" whos gurmukh and hus manmukh? judging is fine, if you judge people by GURMAT and not by your OWN MAT. if you use gurbani and teachings of guru to judge actions then you cant go wrong, dont judge the person, judge the action. the action of someone determines whether they are gurmukh or manmukh. or goin in tht direction.

if guru sahib says do not remove kes, then DO NOT REMOVE KES, theres no other way around it

baba amarjeet singh

veryy true! there should be no ifs, no buts when it comes to rehit, instead plp amke excuses to think its ok,

thnks veerje.

vjkk vjkf

Guest _hmmm_

baba amarjeet singh

rolleyes.gif Why don't you say that to someone in person instead of running your mouth online rolleyes.gif

vadda cyber soorma rolleyes.gif