What Are The Last Known Recorded Words Of Shaheed S.jarnail Singh Bhindranwale

SaRpAnCh

Listen to katha by Giani Thakur Singh Ji called Sant Da Jeevan. Giani Ji discusses the last moments before Sant Ji went onto the battlefield with around 40 Singhz.

http://www.gurmatveechar.org/audio/katha/0...t.Da.Jeevan.mp3

At 20:06 Giani Ji starts talking about Sant Jarnail Singh Ji.

chardikalla

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro, on which one should i click... present day katha, puratan katha or jatha with dharna??

Sorry about that.....click on present day katha......then click on Giani Thakur Singh Ji (its second last on the bottom).....then click on the last link "Sant Da Jeevan".........listen to it....it's amazing...

WAHEGURUJEEKAAKHAALSA WAHEGURUJEEKEEFATEH

If we watch the Sarbat Khaalsa video from 1986,we can see that there is a couple million Sikhs there.How can we ever doubt or question the declaration of the Sarbat Khaalsa?? this Sarbat Khaalsa would have actually been double the size,but the Delhi Sarkar blocked the roads and railways to and from Punjab.They had blockades set up on all roads leading to Amritsar,and Sangat was actually detained or forced to go back.

We have to remember also,at this Sarbat Khaalsa meeting,the Panth tore down the Sarkari Akaal Takht and rebuilt it by Kar Seva of the Guru's Khaalsa.

I am not too sure if this is from Gurbani or Bhai Gurdaas Jee's varaan,please forgive me if I have quoted wrongly,but there is a line that goes along the lines of this: Where this is one Sikh,that place is considered holy,where there is two Sikhs,there is Saadh Sangat,where there are five Sikhs present,consider the Guru to be there.So just imagine the Sarbat Khaalsa with millions of Gursikhs present.Also Sangat spotted a White Baaj (hawk) flying in the air around Darbar Sahib,which is a sign that the Guru was blessing and approving of the actions of the Khaalsa.

Forgive my mistakes.

WAHEGURUJEEKAAKHAALSA WAHEGURUJEEKEEFATEH