Sikh Billionaires

mandeep99

sunnybondsingh, why do you believe the comment from an anonymous poster?

Singhavelli, you see something wrong with being in the pharmaceutical business?

I think everyone should strive to be the best in whatever field you're in. To do large scale sewa, you need maya - better to make it yourself than ask people for it.

Whilst it is true to say that pharmacutical companies do exploit a lot of people, it is not fair to generalise.

In terms of this company or the Singh brothers, we need to ask if they use animal testing. Do they provide any charitable benefits with profits (although it looks like a listed company so not totally in the hands of the Singhs any more), did they or do they give any money to charity from their own pockets from the monetary wealth and income?

Hazard a guess, I would say these are not role models for young Sikhs, but certainly for young entrepeneurs!

Hazard a guess, I would say these are not role models for young Sikhs, but certainly for young entrepeneurs!

It's unfortunate but most people would favour the later. A community's success is often measured on their entrepreneurial skills, hence most people would put these people forward as role models compared to charity workers, shaheeds, the old man who hoovers the Gurdwara before work everyday, the bibi who makes the parshaday for the sangat every morning before going to work. Sorry but businessmen don’t do it for me!!

It's unfortunate but most people would favour the later. A community's success is often measured on their entrepreneurial skills, hence most people would put these people forward as role models compared to charity workers, shaheeds, the old man who hoovers the Gurdwara before work everyday, the bibi who makes the parshaday for the sangat every morning before going to work. Sorry but businessmen don’t do it for me!!

They dont excite you eh, turn you on! lol sorry! :@tongue.gif