Marrying A Non Virgin

Guest Confused singh

As a sikh you should marry someone who brings you closer to the Guru, someone who u can grow your sikhi with....If you will grow into sikhi with her then marry each other. If not then don't marry.
She has spoken! End of story!

huh. i was being serious u know....Its only about that...kinda confused if ure making fun of me blush.gif

Guest what a hypocrit
i am a virgin and wish to remain so until my wedding night
You know what? I think you are marrying her for sex anyways. Is that the reason why virginity matters so much to you? You want to lose your virginity right after marriage, which means you are yourself having a hard time "waiting", and yet you have the cheek to blame her for not "waiting"? You are no different to her mister! At least she has been honest with you that she has had sex, you are not even telling her that you are marrying her for sex. Now who is worse? She made a mistake and she regrets it. But what about you? You are going to do the same thing to her. Marriage is only a license for you to go ahead.

Guest original poster
You know what? I think you are marrying her for sex anyways. Is that the reason why virginity matters so much to you? You want to lose your virginity right after marriage, which means you are yourself having a hard time "waiting", and yet you have the cheek to blame her for not "waiting"? You are no different to her mister! At least she has been honest with you that she has had sex, you are not even telling her that you are marrying her for sex. Now who is worse? She made a mistake and she regrets it. But what about you? You are going to do the same thing to her. Marriage is only a license for you to go ahead.

you are completely wrong here im not marrying her for just sex........i made a conscious decision to wait until marriage when i was in my teens! so it would be best not to assume things. it would be rather stupid of me to marry a woman just for sex or give myself the go ahead for sex via marriage if i was desperate for sex i would have sought it out elsewhere.......sex in my mind has always been a sacred act between husband AND wife............when she told me she had already had sex and quite a few months into the engagement it was a SHOCK!!!!

Umm, dude i think ur kinda attacking the poster, with a pretty lame accusation. Kaam inflicts us all, but the way u kinda bashed the poster, makes him seem under all of us, which i know he isn't.

From what I can understand, this is a issue with the posters self, his inner views of the ideal life partner have been already set. And it is obvious that her being a virgin is just one of them. So comes back to what Mehtab and Pheena Bhaji said about looking beyond ones faults. ( atleast i think they did )

Guest what a hypocrit
Umm, dude i think ur kinda attacking the poster, with a pretty lame accusation. Kaam inflicts us all, but the way u kinda bashed the poster, makes him seem under all of us, which i know he isn't.
I am sorry if I sounded harsh. Apologies to the original poster and others. Its just that I don't understand why is there a problem if he loves her and she loves him? Is it just ego? Well ego has no place when you love. But I get what you mean.

Once again I am sorry

waheguru forgives why cant you?

ok yeah its wrong she done that but maybe she thought that guy that she loved him

its not all her faultttt come on forgive her if she feels bad about it and she says she was wrong forget it and marry her if u love her you will make the right decision

look to waheguru for helppppp

I am sorry if I sounded harsh. Apologies to the original poster and others. Its just that I don't understand why is there a problem if he loves her and she loves him? Is it just ego? Well ego has no place when you love. But I get what you mean.

No needs to apologize bro, well not to me atleast, we are all on the same boat.

With all the stories we hear nowadays about affairs and what not in our own panth, i can see why the poster is a bit un easy.

(not sayin the incident with girl was after engagement, just throwin sumthing out there :) )