Jathedar In The Mood....

sikhs in punjab dont want khalistan ... the thing which really matters is punjab and people living in it ... rest everyone is free to protest in canada or uk or new york ...

maybe sikhs in punjab want khalistan but they dont protest or talk about it in public because unlike uk or canada they would just end up in jail.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same thing prevail during Mughal rule, they say sikhs are finished but again they rise.

says who ???

It should not be that difficult use logic. They means Mughal or abdali. Read it friend, you know history

meer manu killed loads of sikhs ... did sikhs protested in front of delhi they want rights ??? they took them with shri sahib ... the way guru taught ...

wadda ghalughara 40000 sikhs died in a single day ... sikhs took them shaheeds and felt proud of them ... instead of protesting in front of lahore they brothers and sisters got murdered ...

thanks it first time you say that sikhs should raise arms and fight against govt, I think any infant will understand your words.

The meaning is you want to say sikhs to use weapons instead of protests. So do i advocate.

name even a single sikh who left punjab fearing govt in mughal era ??

Do you know history? The sikhs went to jungles, Sikhs went to far away places. Do you sat Baba Manochahal and other sikhs are wrong. Ask anyone sikhs went to jungles of Himachal, regroup and fight. I think you need to read history, A lot of.

u have already forgetten the aim for which several sikhs died ... the aim was chardikalla of sikhi ... and on a baisakhi day ... in gurdwaras intead of telling youth this day guru sahib created khalsa ... people chant GOI this GOI ... they have forgotten the aim of sikhi

What was aim for which thousands of sikh died last decade, you will get answer, noone fight for Chardikalla, people fight for a cause. The reason for sant jarnail singh jee was to get equal right for sikhs.

What are your views on sant jee and other shaheeds.

and sarriyan gallan di ek gall ... jithe marji khalistan banna lao ... but jai punjab kanni maddi najar kitti ... appna kheyal kar leena ...

I will prefer to hear this words from an RSS guy then a fellow singh.

You want to say all those Great sikhs gave there life for sikh land were fools.

See i think lasrge percentage of Nihangs always are Pro Indian, i only think S. Brahma were a true Nihang, remaining most are sellouts to Indian govt and prefer to fight with fellow sikhs then govt. As fighting govt needs Courage and most of Nihangs have lost it to sukha.

I will say Nihangs are our lost Brothers ;(

I will say as your rich tradition you will not run away and continue to answer me.

nihangs in india are pro india because that is the only way they get o carry around ak-47s and other sophisticated weapons.

its doesn't take a genius to know that any sikh in india which is carrying around a gun is an indian bharat mata da gulaam.

sikhs with weapons are jailed immediately, unless your a gadaar and support the indian gov't. tens of thousans of sikhs were jailed and killed for allegedly having arms, yet these "nihangs" walk around with ak-47s and rifles, how?

can simranjit singh mann walk aroudn with a gun? yet these posers, so called nihangs show up at melas and so forth with huge guns, ak-47s and no one says anything, because they know that its all a big act. they carry the guns but are as dangerous as flies.

i don't care if this upsets the so called nihangs, but the truth is the truth. there are shady elements in our quam and these armed nihungs in india are one of them.

there is no way that the rest of the sikh quam was disarmed and these characters roam freely.

and the nihung supporters will say its becasuse no one can stop them, yeah right, say something panthic, talk about illegal cremations, delhi ghalughaara, etc, and i bet you my life the police will beat the "nihung" out of them.

peace.

Guru ji will bless us with Khalistan, when we go into rehit, do nitnem, do simran, seva and see all sikhs as one regardless of which rehit they follow, regardless of their dastar types, and whethers its panjamay or kacheray.

a person who insults nihangs or jathebandis etc or goes around bullying ppl who dont belive the same as them, or go around judging others, pointing fingers at everyone has got a long long way to go. you need to point the finger at yourself and fix your wrongs.

Guru ji will never give them the seva of shaheedi, they may be the most corageous, or with the loudest voice or at the front of every rally, but if they lack the pyaar and sikhi they won't even reach the battle field.

we are here to be liberated and get salvation, when we live in the Khalsa way, then we will become tyar bar tyar, then we are capable of serving justice. but these ppl who shouting go around bullying others in the name of khalistan have forgotten or do not know the fundemental state we must be in.

Im not talking about everyone who shouts for khalistan, there are some chardikala singhs out there and so many great sikhs who do so much seva so that we dont forget the past.

The shaheeds gave their blood for us, to become Khalsa first, then we are blessed to do the same seva, its as if Guru Gobind Singh is waiting for us... its all about tyar bar tyar, love and compassion, its what makes us so strong together. . . .

Great post Parwinder Singh.

Please show me a picture of a nihang with an ak47.Infact show me a picture of a Nihang Singh with any kind of sophisticated weapon that isnt associated with Badal boy Balbir Singh.

Stop waving your judgemental wand around. The only group of Budha Dal Singhs with guns are Balbir Singhs lot who travel around with 4 jeeps full of singhs (mostly his family members) with guns, a VIP siren on his jeep and heavy police protection every where he goes. All the Budha Dal Singhs are backing Baba Surjeet singh and Baba Joginder Singh. Baba Surjeet Singh has been declared a fugitive and has been forced to go underground. Baba Joginder Singhs and the Budha Dals complaints to the government regarding Balbir Singh taking all the Budha Dals money have been rejected as not having enough evidence. Since last year no firearms are allowed at Budha Dal jorh melas, but Balbir Singh calls SEVERAL HUNDRED police and army personel as well as around 10 professional private body gaurds armed with M16s who he brought into maharajs darbar.... You do the maths son.

There are also a few Singhs from Baba Bkala that were inovled in capturing Ajit Phoola who have a lot guns. Other than that Singhs dont have much asla.

You dont care if you upset the Nihangs and divide the panth by making up false uneducated accusations. Bravo, good luck uniting the panth to support you in your quest for Khalistan. Do you really find it surprising the Nihang singhs are falling over backwards to help when people like you make ignorant comments.

Following on from what Baba Ji above has said... Those who have faith in mahapurshs bachan, those who have read the relevant bania and sakhi know what they are supposed to be doing at the present time.