Are Their Any 'alien Sikhs'

apne

All this discussion started when apne said that Krishna was a player.

He didn't mean that he had multiple wives, which is not against, Sikhi.

But something else.

MR. Namastang.

Read carefully:

In Bhagvat Purana chapter 10, section 22 says that once Krishna saw women taking bath in the river. So he went there and stole their clothes and made them come outside naked to get their clothes. When they did he forced them to mate with him.

In the same chapter section 60 says that Krishna had 16,108 wives and Radha was not one of them. Each wife gave birth to 10 sons and one daughter means that Krishna had 161,080 sons and 16,108 daughters. So all together he had 177188 children.

So from this it is proved that Krishna was a player.

As i said, avtars have done extraordinary things which humans have failed to understand and called them names. There is nothing wrong with your references your provided to back it up that he was player.. its the negative connotations behind - Krishna was a player is more concerning than anything. Western society will never get that and will always attached negative connotations to something they find extraordinary..same thing could be argued with narsing avtar who came to save parlad from his father torture, all though purpose of narsing avtar was to save parladh but if picture depicted of narsing avtar is shown to western people, at the first glance they will attached their negative connotations with narsing avtar as demonic creature or mythical figure.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guru Nanak Dev ji had said that Vahiguru has created many earths and life on them. Recent scientific researches show the probabilities of existence life in outer universe, other than earth. Guru ji, while he was in Mecca had taken a maulvi's son on a planet in universe to prove that men existed beyond earth. The boy who accompanied him even brought 'prasad' given to the boy by 'those' people.

I was wondering if there are Sikhs in outer world, who might be highly advanced in terms of technology than us, and if know about their 'brothers' on this earth. I pray to Vahiguruji to make them aware of 'us' so that they may help us in solving our problems.

Vahiguruji ka khalsa Vahigurji ki Fateh!

firstly, i don;t know why aliens would use the sikh term, when their could be any number of universall terms used.

maybe on some planets, the sentient beings don't divide themselves between sikhs and non-sikhs?

What i meant was that there might be followers of Guru Nanak's teachings other than on earth. Guru Nanak did travel beyond earth so why would he not have Sikhs or Nanak Panthis in universe. We all know what to say when there is an alien invasion or when we meet an alien - Guru Nanak ! - they would be familier with this word.

In Bhagvat Purana chapter 10, section 22 says that once Krishna saw women taking bath in the river. So he went there and stole their clothes and made them come outside naked to get their clothes. When they did he forced them to mate with him.

In the same chapter section 60 says that Krishna had 16,108 wives and Radha was not one of them. Each wife gave birth to 10 sons and one daughter means that Krishna had 161,080 sons and 16,108 daughters. So all together he had 177188 children.

So from this it is proved that Krishna was a player.

Fateh

Firstly glad to see that always the original topic has been highjacked. Great.

Anyho my 2 paise.....

1. There is a sakhi abt Guru Nanak Dev ji, when he visited middle east, Makka. After a few days there, he holds the hand of the son of the Qazi, and takes him on an mental journey. They travel through planets and also stop at a planet where there are Amritdhari sikhs and take parshad.

Now that does prove from Guru Nanak Dev ji that Sikhi will be around in the future at other planets.

I am sure I will be flamed on this too.

Fateh . . . . . . .

Fateh

Firstly glad to see that always the original topic has been highjacked. Great.

Anyho my 2 paise.....

1. There is a sakhi abt Guru Nanak Dev ji, when he visited middle east, Makka. After a few days there, he holds the hand of the son of the Qazi, and takes him on an mental journey. They travel through planets and also stop at a planet where there are Amritdhari sikhs and take parshad.

Now that does prove from Guru Nanak Dev ji that Sikhi will be around in the future at other planets.

I am sure I will be flamed on this too.

Fateh . . . . . . .

it was not a mental journey but a physical journey that how the qazi's son got parshad.