Freshers Week At Uni...

Nimratha

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of these girls in that site looks like they are following what our Guru Ji teaches us. Most of these girls are not even punjabi.......... They just add these pictures from facebook sites. But they still have a point what our kuddiyas are into these days and where they gonna end up....

Waheguru...

These girls are somebody's daughters/sisters...The parents need not be disrespected any further by such posts...

And who are we to insult people... We act according to his HUKAM...

Nothing is in our control... Even these poor girls are acting according to their RECORDED destiny...

Pray for them...don't make fun of them... They already have made 'fun' out of their lives... What can be worse?

Oh Waheguru...

These things just upset me so much... Anyway, I wish them well...

I find it funny how these muslas state "Islam will dominate" ! What will they dominate? They are getting their assess bombed by the Americans and each and very historical and important Muslim Shrine/Mosque are being desecrated in Iraq! Same pattern will follow pretty soon in Iran, More than half of Muslim population are starving, poor, illiterate and still living in the middle ages! What are they gonna dominate? Slums! or maybe Hell (where there is queue outside the gate; thanks to Bush). Stupid pigs. And the girls photos - they are probably stolen from various web pages. Musla mentality at it's best. These guys need a proper banging!!