Freshers Week At Uni...

Nimratha

This blog has now caught the attention of non-Sikhs aswell

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/independent...and-muslim.html

yeah as someone called it cheap sensational journalism. and also everyone including Muslims have condemned this action by those cheap muslim youth and some even agree that young muslim are a misguided lot. and the fact that some of 'our own' find nothing offensive because they happen to be 'friends' with some muslims or came upon some not so nice girls from our community in their campus is also worrisome. know your enemies but know your friends more.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This blog has now caught the attention of non-Sikhs aswell

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/independent...and-muslim.html

yeah as someone called it cheap sensational journalism. and also everyone including Muslims have condemned this action by those cheap muslim youth and some even agree that young muslim are a misguided lot. and the fact that some of 'our own' find nothing offensive because they happen to be 'friends' with some muslims or came upon some not so nice girls from our community in their campus is also worrisome. know your enemies but know your friends more.

you obviously have all the experience of going clubbing and seeing what really happens dont you?!

if someones trying to give you an insight in to what really happens been as though your not there then why dont you use the information effectively?! instead having a fit about it!

both have misguided youth, but i dont see why you see the sun shining from these girls arses when its SOMETIMES and many a time there fault in the first place!

your deluded mate, get a grip..

i actually hate to say it but your proving my point, as i said i dont see many gursikhs as approachable as i get this exact response!

ive told you to look at it from an alternate angle but your ignorance is taking over!

im not an e-fighter like you nor do i get into petty squabbles, ive put across my opinion as a person who is actually out and about in the clubs with pakis, with sikhs, with hindus altogether at the same time! ive got just as many white friends if you want to start going on about them aswell!

i never defended anyone least of all the perpitrators! ive just said why do you assume that all pakis are the same, you wanted them dead in another thread saying you were happy that they were gettin nuked by bush, oh im sorry if i dont condone the slaughter of innocent children and women being killed over a petty war, unlike some of us!

mate, sort your life out, your tapped in the head, your not a big man if your trying to purposely swear at me, LOL!

'e-fighter'

I am not proving any point. You said you come from a large gursikh family and have large circle of gursikh relatives. Shouldn't charity start from home? As for approaching a gursikh for guidance how do you assume that everyone is a sant brahmgyani on this forum? most are here to learn and not to preach (there was a guy named Namstang but he is not posting anymore so no new lessons). and you never, even once condemned the act of the guys who put up a blog. did you? just because the girls are fooilsh or have been foolish doesn't mean the fact has to be advertised. does it? i myself have been the perhaps the most foolish guy, the things i did make me wonder if i was the same guy! time will teach these girls too but if they have been advertised like this, they will never be able to go back.

I hope you don't go round talking like that in real life.
very much. but that was a long time ago. now i am a sacred cow :)

(posting assuming the blog is true/genuinie)

Funny how the sikhs so urgently wanted the blog banned . . . . why are we NOT so quick to want to sort out the actual problem it highlights?

I think this blog ITSELF would have been the quickest and most effective way of curing this problem by waking up our sisters to these beasts.

. . .now that its gone - Im sure it will look like its all being made up -again

I am not proving any point. You said you come from a large gursikh family and have large circle of gursikh relatives. Shouldn't charity start from home? As for approaching a gursikh for guidance how do you assume that everyone is a sant brahmgyani on this forum? most are here to learn and not to preach (there was a guy named Namstang but he is not posting anymore so no new lessons). and you never, even once condemned the act of the guys who put up a blog. did you? just because the girls are fooilsh or have been foolish doesn't mean the fact has to be advertised. does it? i myself have been the perhaps the most foolish guy, the things i did make me wonder if i was the same guy! time will teach these girls too but if they have been advertised like this, they will never be able to go back.
I hope you don't go round talking like that in real life.
very much. but that was a long time ago. now i am a sacred cow :)

ok my bad, i apologise for my bad language aimed towards you!

secondly i dont condone what these guys are doing, it is disgusting and angers me thinking that they do such things and dont always reap the consequences. and as you say its hard for them to go back if there being portrayed like that, thats why im saying that they have a big issue in the first place, freedom is one thing, but taking it to some next level extent is something else! i dont know how anyone can be stupid enough to have pictures taken of them and not think that there going to get out on the internet or whatnot especially the age that we are in now! but then i urge alot of people to think that the problem does sometimes start at home, im not sayin all these sikh girls were messed up in the head early on, but people should be willing to realise that some of these girls are just stupid and are stupid enough to let this happen to them, and then again there are alot of innocent victims who are tricked and trapped into such things! the point im trying and was trying to make was its not always everyone else thats the problem, sometimes those sikh girls cause the problem and get themselves into those situations in the first place!

we should have more groups like kauregeous to raise awareness or if not the situation will get worse..