Freshers Week At Uni...

Nimratha

about 80% of the amrit shakiya youth these days are too arrogant to even look at another brother or sister and help them out! instead they stand there all high and mighty, holyer than thou and whatnot!

if any of them bothered to invest more time and efforts into helping others that arent 'on the right path' then maybe theyd get a better response from them..

beats me how most dont even care, but dont get me wrong ive met a few that actually have the time of day for a brother and sit down and talk and discuss issues within the sikh youth, but most are seemingly reluctant to want to speak to other regarded 'lower' than them..

i know plenty of supposed 'sikh' girls who freely go after muslim boys, when the muslim boys arent even chasing them :-S

ive witnessed it first hand at uni, i have many muslim friends, none into religion whatsoever and are mainly just there for work and a decent chill, i see plenty of sikh girls and i know 1 from first hand experience that went out of her way to get with 2 of them, inviting them back to hers, cooking for them and everything, and for what, the 2 of them to reject her!

massive LOL!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell us that you're an amritdhari sikh. If you are not, to come on a sikh forum and generalize in the manner that you did is hatred that needs, at a minimum, serious introspection. It has no place on a dignified sikh forum.

You have opinions and views to contribute which can be done by using the rest of your vocabulary and not spewing illiterate generalized hatred toward an identifiable group.

Start with telling us that some amritdhari youth, like many others, form cliques. However, one would expect amritdhari youth especially to be ones not to be insular. Tell us that in their endeavor for strengthen their identity, they can leave out others on the path, which is contrary to sikhi. Etc. etc.

That type of comment is constructive and void of nonsensical hatred.

most of y'all got your head up your a*ses!

about 80% of the amrit shakiya youth these days are too arrogant to even look at another brother or sister and help them out! instead they stand there all high and mighty, holyer than thou and whatnot!

within the sikh youth, but most are seemingly reluctant to want to speak to other regarded 'lower' than them..

80% of amritdharis??

What right do you have to say that?? i agree..SOME of amritdhari men/women are..but generalising them at such a high number is bang out of order!

Maybe you are jus unfortunate to meet the amritdhari's that do think themselves highly but you have no right to say what you said.

Think before you type.. 20legend

The reality is Punjabis are drunkards and caste following people. Why blame Amritdharis when NONE of those girls are Amritdhari :rolleyes:

Is Sikhi more important or being westernised and getting drunk with Muslim friends.

ok then say 80% of the 400 gursikhs ive met in my life, hope that narrows it down..

by westernising i mean look at the bigger picture and dont assume you know everything that goes on in the nightclubs and binge drinking sessions etc!

most of those 'sikh' kuria chase the paki boys and from what ive seen in my first year at uni the paki boys get turned OFF by this, its funny how they remain dignified and those slags get defended and should be protected by the rest of us LOL

i have more time of day for most of my paki friends than most of the sikh kuria at uni, they show no self respect and are on there own missions rather than the so called 'paki missions to convert sikh girls'

like i said, ask people who go to clubs etc rather than just assuming 'oh theyve converted another' when this isnt always the case..

Can you stop arguing

Its a waste of time

Suggested solutions would be better...

E.g. trying to get blog taken down for one- -which is probably happening

Tracking down the girls to see if this is true or not

Legend if you aint gona be constructive then say nothing

This is what we all should do in these type of situations. Just think, "what would Guru Gobind Singh do?" Would he care, would he go out and destroy the foes? I know one thing he would do, and that is praise God. Thats all we should do, when we do praise God, in whatever way, doing paath, chanting waheguru, nothing even harms or touches even our shadow, we have power so we can serve others... We were suppose to be a minority.

This is what we all should do in these type of situations. Just think, "what would Guru Gobind Singh do?" Would he care, would he go out and destroy the foes? I know one thing he would do, and that is praise God. Thats all we should do, when we do praise God, in whatever way, doing paath, chanting waheguru, nothing even harms or touches even our shadow, we have power so we can serve others... We were suppose to be a minority.

the best post ive read so far!

artmental, im just putting across an argument and trying to make people aware of the bigger problem, i dont have solutions and i didnt say i did either, i just said people need to get there facts right first..