Singh Family

Guest balwinderkaur

ooooooooooops sorry...him tongue.gif

but will be good to make vickey singh a rasoey vali bibi for one day...so he'll learn to stop pushing all bibian into the kitchen once he gets a taste of how nice it is to be in there.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:umm:   :D   :(

I love the belna in Baschitter Kaur's hands :wub:   :D   :D   :lol:

Yup yup that reminds us that bibian place is in Rasooeeyy tongue.giftongue.gif I need to make this pictures as poster and post it in my sis room so that she can learn something tongue.giftongue.gif

thats strike 2 on vicky :lol:

one more and the Kaurs are going to eat you alive in elk grove :lol: rolleyes.gif :lol:

aey haey.. meh ta faas giya :umm: .. luks like im in trouble ohmy.gif .. okay aagay to nahey karda tongue.gif .. (gsingh neh fasiya menu tongue.gif )

oh btw.. think why amardeep didn't put the belna in Singh's hand ?? what made him to choose bibi character to hold belna :T: I smell stereotyping from him.. Think about it.. (hint : grab him tongue.gif )

what made him to choose bibi character to hold belna :T: I smell stereotyping from him.. Think about it.. (hint : grab him tongue.gif )

Singh, they wont be able to find me in a million years.

I will be cooking in my Rasoi, and u know what kuriyans are like, thats the last place they expect a munda to be. :umm:

I just perfected my new Receipe for Parontha, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm they are great. blush.gif