Nihang Baba Budha Dal Chief Escaped Unhurt In Attack

BiggChan

Vali Singh is again correct with his blessed Dal Panth Knowledge, dhan Gurmukha :)

The 5th Takht has always been Chalda Vaheer, as vali singh stated to ensure the panth is run correctly and the way the Khalsa should be run.

I was thinking yesturday how the British and the SGPC have lead sikhi astray in many ways, real singhs know whats what, but the way they have sneaked into our bir rass samparda's is obvious.

First they removed Dasam granth from Akaal Takht, shortended rehraas like to 15 minutes which has lead to the panth being starved of Bir Rass.

These SGPC are masands just goblins, reminds me of those masands Dasam Pita set fire to alive in Anandpur! Cant wait till the Khalsa takes over the Akaal Takht again.

Regarding people doing nindya of Sant Baba Santa Singh the paap is on your head!

Akaal

agreed faujaan bhai panjvaa takhat was not there this is all SGPC politics,to get 3 takhat and majority vote to them because 2 takht where outside punjab...baki in my mind jithe we MAHARJ SAHIB SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI NE that is a takhat....

Vali Singh is again correct with his blessed Dal Panth Knowledge, dhan Gurmukha :)

The 5th Takht has always been Chalda Vaheer, as vali singh stated to ensure the panth is run correctly and the way the Khalsa should be run.

I was thinking yesturday how the British and the SGPC have lead sikhi astray in many ways, real singhs know whats what, but the way they have sneaked into our bir rass samparda's is obvious.

First they removed Dasam granth from Akaal Takht, shortended rehraas like to 15 minutes which has lead to the panth being starved of Bir Rass.

These SGPC are masands just goblins, reminds me of those masands Dasam Pita set fire to alive in Anandpur! Cant wait till the Khalsa takes over the Akaal Takht again.

Regarding people doing nindya of Sant Baba Santa Singh the paap is on your head!

Akaal

agreed faujaan bhai panjvaa takhat was not there this is all SGPC politics,to get 3 takhat and majority vote to them because 2 takht where outside punjab...baki in my mind jithe we MAHARJ SAHIB SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI NE that is a takhat....

Creating a new Takht for selfish power/money/maya is a crime GREATER than the corrupt masands. Dargah vich maafi nahin millneeee te lambaaa gerraaaaaaaaaa pai giyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Akaal

My intution tells me something more. Budha Dal is not just a dal, it is a samparda from Guru Hargobind Jee's time. Budha Dal Akaalis are from 6th Maharaaj's time and Budha Dal Akaalis became Budha Dal Akaali Nihangs when Baba Fateh Singh Jee tied dumalla. Budha Dal has been given the responsibility to take care of Akal Takht by 6th Maharaj. I also feel Budha Dal Jathedaar = jathedaar of Akaal Takht(NOT punjavan takht) + Head Granthi Harmandir Sahib.

Jathedaar of Dal Khalsa(Budha Dal + Bidhi Chand Dal + more Dals can be added with time) = Jathedaar of punjavan Takht + Head of the Panth.

I feel that AKJ can be made a Dal , kes-ki is/can be a kakaar for the Dal(this kes-ki helps in tying dohraa dastaar). I feel we have the perfect model for the UNITY of the panth here.

How is a new Dal made ?

:vaheguru:

New Dals are not commonly made,

chaunnis can be set up by a farladhari Nihang with the Jathedar's permission,

though even this is uncommon as all of the historic chaunnis are already in existence,

The last 'Dal' that was made was the Baba Bidhi Chand Dal in the early 1900's,

when the Baba Bidhi Chand Sampardai head, Baba Sohan Singh ji requested the Jathedar of Buddha Dal

to convert the Bidhi Chand Sampardai (which existed since Guru Hargobind's time) into a full-fledged battalion or Nihang Dal, the Buddha Dal Jathedar agreed to grant permission and thus the Dal was formed

but the Buddha Dal Maryada MUST be upheld, (the full story can be found on NihangSingh.org in Baba Sohan Singh's biography under the Contemporary Nihangs heading).

Thus the main thing seems to be Maryada in forming a new Dal,

plus complete adherence to Buddha Dal Panjvan Takht as the supreme temporal authority in the Panth.

I know there is a Guru Nanak Dal, but I am not sure of it's history or how it was formed.

New Dals are not commonly made,

chaunnis can be set up by a farladhari Nihang with the Jathedar's permission,

though even this is uncommon as all of the historic chaunnis are already in existence,

The last 'Dal' that was made was the Baba Bidhi Chand Dal in the early 1900's,

when the Baba Bidhi Chand Sampardai head, Baba Sohan Singh ji requested the Jathedar of Buddha Dal

to convert the Bidhi Chand Sampardai (which existed since Guru Hargobind's time) into a full-fledged battalion or Nihang Dal, the Buddha Dal Jathedar agreed to grant permission and thus the Dal was formed

but the Buddha Dal Maryada MUST be upheld, (the full story can be found on NihangSingh.org in Baba Sohan Singh's biography under the Contemporary Nihangs heading).

Thus the main thing seems to be Maryada in forming a new Dal,

plus complete adherence to Buddha Dal Panjvan Takht as the supreme temporal authority in the Panth.

I know there is a Guru Nanak Dal, but I am not sure of it's history or how it was formed.

Thanks bhai shaib, what is chaunnis

Your Welcome Veerji,

Chaunnis are divisions within a Dal,

They are very much like Misals, each with their own Sardar or Jathedar

I think the closest term in English for chaunni would be 'garrison', brigade or cantonment,

they are basically encampments usually around a historical Gurdwara where a group of Nihangs live

and follow their Maryada.

For example, Baba Surjit Singh ji has a chaunni stationed in Talwandi Sabo,

Baba Joginder Singh ji's chaunni is stationed at Raqba, Gurdwara Patshiah Cheviah,

Sheedi Misal Baba Deep Singh of Harianbela under Baba Nihal Singh is essentially a chaunni of Tarna Dal.

So a chaunni is basically a Nihang Dera inhabited by a regiment of Nihangs who have a jathedar

and that jathedar is himself responsible to the Buddha Dal Jathedar, so a group of chaunnis or Misals make up a Dal essentially.

ਸ੍ਰੋਮਣੀ ਅਕਾਲੀ ਦਲ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਅਮਰੀਕਾ ਬੁੱਢਾ ਦਲ ਦੇ ਨਿਹੰਗ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕਨੂੰਨੀ ਮੱਦਦ ਦੇਵੇਗਾ

rakbajogindersinghcopyqt9.jpg

ਬਾਬਾ ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਆਪਣੇ ਜੱਥੇ ਸਮੇਤ ਪਿੰਡ ਰਕਬਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਖਾਲਸ਼ਾਹੀ ਸਾਨੋਸ਼ੌਕਤ ਵਿੱਚ ਖੜੇ ਦਿਖਾਈ ਦੇ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ

ਸੈਨਹੋਜ਼ੇ- ਸ੍ਰੋਮਣੀ ਅਕਾਲੀ ਦਲ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਦੀ ਅਮਰੀਕਾ ਇਕਾਈ ਦੇ ਆਗੂਆਂ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੋਗਾ ਨੰਗਲ,ਭੁਪਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਚੀਮਾਂ,ਰਵਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਰਿੰਪੀ,ਹਰਮਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ,ਦਵਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ,ਬਲਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ,ਹਰਜੋਤ ਸਿੰਘ,ਅਨੋਖ ਸਿੰਘ,ਤਰਸੇਮ ਸਿੰਘ ਅਤੇ ਗੁਰਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਇੱਕ ਬਿਆਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਰਕਾਰ, ਪੰਥ ਦੀ ਸਿਰਮੌਰ ਜੱਥੇਬੰਦੀ ਬੁੱਢਾ ਦਲ ਦੇ ਨਿਹੰਗ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਝੂਠੇ ਕੇਸਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਉਲਝਾਂ ਕੇ ਤੰਗ ਕਰਨਾ ਤਰੁੰਤ ਬੰਦ ਕਰੇ। ਦਲ ਦੇ ਆਗੂਆਂ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਬੁੱਢਾ ਦਲ ਦੇ ਕਥਿੱਤ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਬਲਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਪੰਥਕ ਰਵਾਇਤਾਂ ਦੇ ਉਲਟ ਮੌਕਾ ਪ੍ਰਸਤੀ ਦਾ ਸਬੂਤ ਦਿੰਦਿਆਂ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾਂ ਮੌਕੇ ਦੀਆਂ ਸਰਕਾਰਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਸਮਝੋਤੇ ਹੀ ਕੀਤੇ ਹਨ। ਉਕਤ ਆਗੂਆਂ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਸ੍ਰੋਮਣੀ ਅਕਾਲੀ ਦਲ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਅਮਰੀਕਾ ਬੁੱਢਾ ਦਲ ਦੇ ਪੰਥ ਪ੍ਰਵਾਨਤ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਬਾਬਾ ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਰਕਬਾ ਅਤੇ ਉਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਜੱਥੇ ਦੇ ਨਿਹੰਗ ਸਿੰਘਾ ਨਾਲ ਚਟਾਨ ਵਾਂਗ ਖੜਾ ਹੈ। ਅਤੇ ਬਾਬਾ ਬਲਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਵਲੋਂ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਕਹਿ ਕੇ ਝੂਠੇ ਕੇਸਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਉਲਝਾਏ ਨਿਹੰਗ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਦੇ ਕੇਸਾਂ ਦੀ ਕਨੂੰਨੀ ਪੈਰਵਾਹੀ ਲਈ ਹਰ ਸੰਭਵ ਮੱਦਦ ਕਰਨ ਦਾ ਯਤਨ ਕਰੇਗਾ

Valli,

If stabbing the Panth in the back during its darkest period of persecution is classed as 'seva' then you are right, Santa Singh has to be the biggest sewak of the Panth in the modern period! Although he might at times have to take joint honours with Badal and Longowal.

Sorry to labour the point and no doubt people such as you who I suppose were in nappies in 1984 think that we should forget about what happened just 25 years ago. When the history of the Panth is written dispassionately and by people without an axe to grind and without the agendas, I am sure that Santa Singh will be rightly classed with Lal Singh and Tej Singh.

It never fails to amaze me how much rewriting of history has taken place in the last few years. No doubt in another decade Badal will become Sher-e-Punjab and Longowal will be referred to in the same breath as Shaheeds like Bhai Mani Singh and Bhai Taru Singh! No wonder the Panth is in such a bad way, if gadars can be transformed into the biggest sewaks of the Panth overnight just because one internet warrior says so!

Fateh Sangat Ji

If i can just make one point on the above, Baba Santa Singh has done alot of seva for the panth especially passing on gian regarding Sri Sarbloh Granth and as being the head of Buddha Dal for quite some time. As for the issue after 1984 i cannot comment on as we will never really know why the panth had diffenerent vichars at that time, i have heard singhs from the AKJ state baba jarnail singh ji Bindrawale didnt back the case of the shaheeds of 1978, do we slander baba jarnail singh the same as we are baba santa singh? we all know that baba jarnail singh and baba santa singh have done alot for teh panth we just need to look into it a little better and not listen to hear say.

Gurfateh Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

If you can’t comment on the issues of 84 please don’t comment on the issues of 78 either. It’s funny how you suggest, “we just need to look into it a little better and not listen to hear say” after you explicitly state that, “i have heard singhs from the AKJ state baba jarnail singh ji Bindrawale didnt back the case of the shaheeds of 1978”.

It is ludicrous to say that Mahapursh Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale the jathedhar of Guru Sahib’s Taksal did not support the beautiful shaheeds of 1978 who gave their lives for Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj when it was they who made the call.

Dhan Dhan Bhai Fauja Singh s/o Surain Singh, Amritsar

Dhan Dhan Bhai Avtar Singh s/o Bhagwan Singh Kuda Kurala Hoshiarpur

Dhan Dhan Bhai Harbhajan Singh s/o Jagat Singh Bhattian, Gurdaspur

Dhan Dhan Bhai Piara Singh s/o Kishan Singh, Bhungrani, Hoshiarpur

Dhan Dhan Bhai Raghbir Singh s/o Nawab Singh, Bhagupur, Amritsar

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurcharan Singh s/o Daleep Singh, New Model Town, Ludhiana

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdial Singh s/o Sohan Singh, Mode, Amritsar

Dhan Dhan Bhai Amrik Singh s/o Kundan Singh, Khujala, Amritsar

Dhan Dhan Bhai Dharambir Singh s/o Lal Singh, Ajeet Nagar, Amritsar

Dhan Dhan Bhai Kewal Singh s/o Amar Singh, Prem Garh, Hoshiarpur

Dhan Dhan Bhai Hari Singh s/o Gurcharan Singh, Kot Ralia Ram, Amritsar

Dhan Dhan Bhai Ranbir Singh Fauji s/o Kala Singh, Thraj, Faridkot