Amitabh Bachan And His Love Of The Sikhs

+Singh_is_King+

Sanatans must be challenged for stealing the true glory of the Khalsa.

These satan sanatans are the cancer from within that is poluting the youth into hindu rituals and mocking Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. This cannot be tolorated by any Singh of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

May Waheguru give Bakshi to you and your families.

WJKK WJKF.

:Re:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singh is king,

1. For the claim above, this is not what baba khem singh ji bedi saying, guru maharaj ji lineage going back to luv and kush is mentioned in bachitar natak of sri dasam granth sahib ji, look at the sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale commentary on this under Gurmat Patt Darshan.

Looking over the pages of history many different avatars have graced the land of India with their presence.

Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji ‘ Khalsa’ Bhindrawale was the Jathedar of the original Samparda Bhindrawale Taksal at Gurdwara Akhand Parkash in Bhinder-Kala

Baba Ji lists some small facts about the 10 Guru Sahibs on pages 13 to 23 of his book ‘Gurbani Paath Darshan’.

Baba Ji states that the “Bedi” family of Guru Nanak Maharaaj can be linked back to a Kush the son of Siri Raam Chandra. And because a descendant of Kush studied the Vedas at Kanshee the family was called the “Bedi” family.

Guru Angad Maharaaj Ji’s “Tehan” lineage is said to go back to to the son of Siri Lashman Ji whose name was Takh and hence his lineage was known as the ‘Tehan’ family.

Guru Amardass Ji’s “Bhalla” lineage can be linked to the brother of Siri Raam Chandra whose name was Bharath, his son Bhallan is said to have given his name to the “Bhalla” family.

Guru Raamdass Ji’s “Sodhi” lineage can be linked back to Luv the son of Siri Raam Chandra. The descendants of Luv won over the kingdom of “Snoaudh” and from there the “Sodhi” family descends.

In this way Baba Ji has linked all of the Gurus back to the family of Siri Raam Chandra Ji. We cannot deny these links as they are agreed upon not only by Panth-Rattan Baba Gurbachan Singh ‘Khalsa’ but also many other Nirmala, Udasi and Sevapanthi Gurmukh Pyare, Sadhu Sants. This is also confirmed by the writings of Dashmesh Pitta Guru Gobind Singh in ‘Bachittar-Natak’.

And your post regarding "He claimed that the Aad Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the fifth veda of the Hindus which provides the essence of Purans and Upanishads. This is blasphemy."

Look at the context of his claim, everyone knows baba khem singh bedi bought lot of hindus into sikhi. I still think he is putting gurmat sidhant infront if above statement is by him, how do i know that? by his actions of life, also read between the lines, essence (tat gyan) of all vedas, puranas and upanishabds lies in sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj. I don't see anything wrong with that statement because i m seeing the statement in context, and you are taking it out of context.

2. I am not sure about this. Can you please back it up with the sources? so that we can further research.

3. Your third point is totally rubbish have no sources to back such a bold statement.

I believe none of the above to be true ,if all the Gurus were linked to Hindu gods why did the people of that time not rever their families huh?

THe bit I dont really understand about Khem Bedi is how he setup a Sodak Committee in 1897 of hand picked people to consolidate 32 wildly different versions of the Bachitar Natak which had been introduced into Panjab from Bengal via the Nirmalas between 1875 and 1900. FACT

Was their not one single version of Bachitar Natak ? -so he revels in getting '32 versions' and consolidate into one -what gave him the right ? how did he know what was Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jis bani ?

Should he if he was pro-Sikh (and not a paid puppet of Arya Samaj and British) rid these versions as distorted bani, not attempt a fix and repair job and just goto Sangrur, Patna Sahib, Hazoor Sahib, etc and promote what was already widely accepted as the single version of the truth!?

His actions dont make sense of a Gurmukh.

Sounds really dodgey to me.....

These satan sanatans are the cancer from within that is poluting the youth into hindu rituals and mocking Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. This cannot be tolorated by any Singh of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

WJKK WJKF.

Fateh Ji,

I know for a fact that Teji Bachchan smoked and was fond of her drink. She even cut her hair and sported a bob-cut.

Its well known that she and I Gandhi were drinking and smoking buddies. She lived it up during her heydays.

She was not a Sikh.

Guru Rakha

Vikrmajeet UR DISGUSTING, the poor women has passsed away and here you are writing all this garbage about her, how do you know she smoked adn drank?

Admin close this topic as it adds NOTHING to SIKH PArchaar and is just a load of sadistic sados writng bad things abotu an innocent women!

ps : WHO ARE YOU LOT TO SAY WHO IS SIKSH AND WHO ISNT?

WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT AMITNABH SAID KILL THE BASTARDS?? NONE I BET

Vikrmajeet UR DISGUSTING, the poor women has passsed away and here you are writing all this garbage about her, how do you know she smoked adn drank?

Admin close this topic as it adds NOTHING to SIKH PArchaar and is just a load of sadistic sados writng bad things abotu an innocent women!

ps : WHO ARE YOU LOT TO SAY WHO IS SIKSH AND WHO ISNT?

WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT AMITNABH SAID KILL THE BASTARDS?? NONE I BET

Read my FIRST POST IN THIS TOPIC.

Proof??? There are many eyewitnesses. One of them is Babu Singh Dukhia, a Sikh of Delhi who lost about 40 of his relatives in the massacres.

You can watch him telling that in a documentary made by the SSF.

Khalsa hasn't right to judge who is Sikh who not? Means we should be calling KPS Gill, Manmohan Singh, Piara Bhaniarawala, Gurmit Ram Rahim etc Sikhs?

We shouldn't judge from the outward appearence, TRUE, but in each way are we allowed to condemn other peoples CRIMES. Now dont ask me what a crime is for a Sikh. (Ans: Bujjer Kurehits and Kurehits)

and that justifies dissing someones dead mum does it?? wheres the sikhi in that?

And yeh wot if sum 1 turned around and told u ur not a sikh, 4 woteva reason??

As 4 Amitabh, I have seen many interviews where he is proud of his mothers roots/heritage.

Stop stirrin sh@t and provide REAL refernced proof that he said kill the b@stards,. I doubt any1 can

and that justifies dissing someones dead mum does it?? wheres the sikhi in that?

And yeh wot if sum 1 turned around and told u ur not a sikh, 4 woteva reason??

As 4 Amitabh, I have seen many interviews where he is proud of his mothers roots/heritage.

Stop stirrin sh@t and provide REAL refernced proof that he said kill the b@stards,. I doubt any1 can

Who said I'm a Sikh in the first place? People going around to claim they are Sikhs, Singhs, Nihangs, Taksalis, Akhand Kirtanis, etc, are the least of a Sikh.

Stating the facts is stating facts, simple as that.

There is a slight difference between saying the truth and slandering.

What proof do you have that he didn't say that? I'm telling you the name of the person who saw it with his OWN EYES and also named you the documentary.

You seem to be one of Big B's fans.. Have you seen much movies of AB? Do you like Sharaabi, Laawaris, Deewaar etc?

WJKK WJKF.

Fateh Ji,

I know for a fact that Teji Bachchan smoked and was fond of her drink. She even cut her hair and sported a bob-cut.

Its well known that she and I Gandhi were drinking and smoking buddies. She lived it up during her heydays.

She was not a Sikh.

Guru Rakha

Here is a picture of her with a short hair cut

The main issue is the massacre of the Sikhs in 1984 and why nobody has been convicted. Nobody actually helps the victims who live in poverty, as they are considered 'low caste' by the wealthy elites who live in the same city

http://www.liveindia.com/amitabh/teji.html

I always remark that EACH TIME someone tries to say that Amitabh Bachchan is one of the instigators of Nov. 1984, some Sikhs try to ignore those facts, just because he is supposed to be a half-Sikh.

1. One can't be a half Hindu and half Sikh, as it contradicts each other. Either you are Sikh either Hindu.

2. Bachchan's mother wasn't a Sikh (just by name)

3. Even if his mother was, Gurbani says a person is judged by his actions, not other factors.

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF