Guru Nanak Dev Ji Born A Non Muslim Thanks To Brave Hindus?

Starsingh

to be a Sikh is not to be afraid of the truth

we dont have to put down any other religion to feel better about ourselves - there is enough in Sikh history regardless

the truth is that the Muslims were on a conversion agenda for centuries but ongoing resistance put them off - we just have to look at how they hated and hunted the Sikhs at a later time

If you read William Durant he reckons that almost 100,000 Muslims warriors had to immigrate to India every so oftern in order to cover their losses in wars and battles

remember it was India that blocked the Arab advance in the east

and by the way Ahmad Shah Abdali was opposed by a whole host of people

he first was defeated by the remants of the Mughals in 1754, then he had a seasaw wars with the Marathas with both sides pushing back and forth from Delhi to Peshwar from 1756 to 1761 - he fought a huge battle with outisde the city of Mathura with thousands fighting to defend their holy city. He had another battle with sadhus at the Hindu town of Gokul in 1759. in between he assualted the Darbar Sahib and shaheeds like Baba Deep Singh gave their heads for dharma

if you note that by the time the British came around there were hardly any Muslims kingdoms around

these things dont dim my respect for the Sikh warriors but only increases them - a lot of Sikh brothers want to dismiss anything non Sikh but the truth about the Sikhs is even greater without trying any tricks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE ONLY PEOPLE real Sikhs who have made any valid points are traveller and Chhokaranwala and I guess BUNDHA!

The rest esp Singhstah whose post i just read fully have written streams of monkey dung!

Yeh Singhstah im a RSS agent! lol is that the best u can do? How pathetic.

1. To answer sum 1 elses question, yes I believe being born into a certian religion makes you that religion until u are old enough to decide OTHERWISE!

2. To me I do beleive that Guru Nank started life as a Hindu then chose to form his own Religion/belife system

3. I ASKED FOR SOME PEOPLE with any knowledge to inform me bout the warriors who fought for India between 652 -1469, so that the whole country was not Muslim before guru Nanak was born, because I do feel if they hadnt fought liek they did, guru ji would have been born in a MUSLIM family, as everyone would have been converted! Instead I get all these people posting rubbish bout Hindu this and dat?

4, to answer sum1 else yes I do believe that the Islam invaders agenda was to convert others to ISLAM as they had done the same to MODERN DAY Iran, Iraq, Syria,Yemen, Saudi within 20 years of Mohammeds death.

PS : By the time of guru Nanaks birth half of Punjab was Muslim so yeh OBVIOUSLY the agenda of the mulsims was to convert people!

Have u 4gotten how they tried to force Guru teg Bahadur to convert too?

THANKS TO TRAVELLER,CHHOKARANWALA for trying to provide info botu 652 ad to 1469!

THE ONLY PEOPLE real Sikhs who have made any valid points are traveller and Chhokaranwala and I guess BUNDHA!

The rest esp Singhstah whose post i just read fully have written streams of monkey dung!

1. To answer sum 1 elses question, yes I believe being born into a certian religion makes you that religion until u are old enough to decide OTHERWISE!

2. To me I do beleive that Guru Nank started life as a Hindu then chose to form his own Religion/belife system

3. I ASKED FOR SOME PEOPLE with any knowledge to inform me bout the warriors who fought for India between 652 -1469, so that the whole country was not Muslim before guru Nanak was born, because I do feel if they hadnt fought liek they did, guru ji would have been born in a MUSLIM family, as everyone would have been converted! Instead I get all these people posting rubbish bout Hindu this and dat?

4, to answer sum1 else yes I do believe that the Islam invaders agenda was to convert others to ISLAM as they had done the same to MODERN DAY Iran, Iraq, Syria,Yemen, Saudi within 20 years of Mohammeds death.

PS : By the time of guru Nanaks birth half of Punjab was Muslim so yeh OBVIOUSLY the agenda of the mulsims was to convert people!

THANKS TO TRAVELLER,CHHOKARANWALA for trying to provide info botu 652 ad to 1469!

So StarSingh basically what you are saying is if India was under Muslim command and Guru Nanak Dev ji was born in a Muslim family then there would be no Sikhi.

If you believe this, please stop bowing to Guru Granth Sahib and start worshipping Hindu Gods because you clearly have no respect for Sikhi and its beliefs.

I dont know the answer to your question about 652-1469 but i do Know Guru Nanak Dev Ji came to start Sikhism, from a young age he would say there is no Hindu and No Muslim so how does that make him a Hindu.

starsingh - really man you made me think.. even if you are not an RSS agent .. still you are definitely not True Sikh.

A true Sikh would never question the bhana of his Guru i.e why he chose to be born into a Hindu family and not a Muslim family

The point is He had to come into this world and had to spread the message of Waheguru.

and it is not only Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj but if you look into history .. Budhism and Jainism also had their saints born in a hindu family ..ah well doesn't it sends a message to the world that hinduism is a plagued religion with evils of different kind.. that is why there were different paths carved out to enlighten people ..

The so called hindu punjabi ancestors that you are talking about were also wandering in darkness and were blessed to be enlightened by The True Master himself and may be that is why they gave up hinduism..

I don't disrespect any religion but when someone tries to undermine the foundation of my religion by posting questions in the stupidest/dumbest of manner ... it really surprises me.

Rab changi mat bakshe tuhanu !

GURU NANAK DEV JI WAS NOT AN IDOL WORSHIPPER - THEREFORE HE CANNOT HAVE BEEN A HINDU

He rejected the Jinoo at the age of 9! And Shut that Pandit Brahmin up ,from that day the Pandits knew Sikhi was a threat they started a war against us,which lead to over a dozen battles with Hindu Rajeh VS Guru Gobind Singh Ji and his Khalsa,as lower castes were taking amrit the Hill Rajas knew that Sikhi was becoming a military force in the form of Khalsa so Physical war was declared - this war continues till today ,so how can you say Guru Nanak was a Hindu when the very high preists of Hindus the brahmins hated him.

When Guru Nanak came to earth Panjab was under Muslim rule - full stop seems that you only care that it was Muslim rule so why argue if it was Moguls or Pathans.

Hindus never defended Panjab had they done Muslims would have not been incharge - histroically Hinduism never had a solid foot in Panjab anyway there were other Pagan Religions small sects and faiths which were scattered everywhere,who worshipped Kings and dities, as can be seen when Alexander came he did not fight no Hindu Military Force but groups of tribes scattered across Panjab who had their own faiths and so on,but ifyou want to come to our Gurus time yes Hindus were in Numbers then as the other Pagan faiths had been sucked up by brahminism just like Buddhism was wiped out from the Indian Sub continenant so were these faiths,the only memory of them is now through archeological finds.Guru Nanaks time brahminism was everywhere but Muslims were the rulers,brahmins from the time of Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh allied with the Pathan/Mogul rulers to save their own skins

Brahminism was and is a bigger threat to Sikhi just look at our history and tell me who was our 10th Gurus 1st battle and a dozen others with?

err hindu warriors? cant think of any. and you know why? what makes you think that the muslims wanted to convert all the hindus? most of the early arab traders who arrived in india had nothing apart from contempt for the subcontinent. the muslims who attacked 'india' didnt even bother invading, most of them just raided and then went home, as they didnt want to settle in india.

When Sikandar attacked India in 327 BC, the King of ‘Takshila’ Raja Ambhi sent an envoy to Sikandar and surrendered before him.Sikandar had 15, 000 armymen and King Porus had 33, 000 armymen, even then Porus was defeated by Sikandar.

In 250 BC, the Bactrian Greeks attacked India. In 180-90 BC, Demitriyas attacked. His military chief Minendra reached Patliputra.

Then came ‘Pahlavs’, who started to capture parts of Sindh. Then, ‘Shakas’ came and they occupied Saurashtra, Gujrat and Avanti.

After Shakas, ‘Kushaans’ attacked India. They conquered Punjab, Sindh and Mathura. Their King Kanishka conquered Bihar and Kashmir.

In 455 AD, the ‘Huns’ started to invade India. Even after this, another races, like Jats, Gujjars and Aheers etc continued to come here and established their kingdoms.

In 653 AD, Abdul Rahman occupied Jabul. In 712 AD, 17 years old Mohammad Bin Qasim attacked Sindh and then occupied Brahmanabad, Allaur, Multan and Kannauj etc.

In 1018 AD, Mahmud reached Buland Shahar and the local ruler Hardatt surrendered before him and embraced Islam along with his 10, 000 people. When Mahmud reached Mathura, the local residents and soldiers ran away without giving a battle. Same happened in Vrindavan. In January 1019, Mahmud attacked Kannauj. The King of Kannauj Rajpal did not dare to oppose him. Mahmud got lots of money, slaves and elephants from Kannauj.

In 1192, Mohammad Gauri defeated Prithavi Raj Chauhan and killed him. There were 1, 20, 000 armymen in Gauri’s army. On the other hand, there were 2, 00, 000 horsemen, 3, 000 elephants in Prithavi’s army.

In 1197, Mohammad Gauri’s general Mohammad Bin Qasim Bakhitiyar attacked Bihar and Bengal along with only 18 horsemen and captured them. He killed thousands of Budhists there in Udandpur.

In 1221, Changez Khan came. He killed many people and set many villages on fire. In 1398 Temur Lame attacked India and killed 1, 00, 000 people in Delhi. He reached Hardwar (a sacred city of Hindus) and killed many people. Then he reached Jammu. The local ruler became Muslim along with his people.

In 1527, babur attacked Rajput warrior Rana Sanga. Babur had 30, 000 soldeirs. Rana Sanga had 2, 01, 000 soldeirs and 1, 000 elephants. Even then, Rana Sanga was defeated and he ran away.

In 1562, King Bihari Mal of Jaipur surrendered before Mogul King Akbar and married his daughter to Akbar.

When Akbar attacked Mewar in 1568, its King Rana Uday Singh ran away and his generals Jaimal and Phatta fought against Akbar. Akbar won and captured the capital.

In 1569, Akbar sent his army towards Ranthambhor. Its King Surjan Rai surrenedered in two mintues. Raja Ramchandra of Kalinjar also surrendered before Akbar’s army.

King Chandrasen of Marwar himself appeared in the court of King Akbar and surrendered. All the Rajput Kings of Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur etc surrendered before Akbar.

In 1761, Ahmad Shah Abdali attacked India and defeated Marathas in Panipat.

http://www.amritworld.com/main/book_review...aron_ki_dastan/

Guru ji was not born as a hindu . He follwed only God and God only and was sent by God to lead the all to the true Dhram

And by the way I respect any muslim or hindu if they fought for the truth

Simple

I had very interesting talk with a learned Sikh history working at the library in havelock gurdwara and the conversation basically went like this and ended with a question :

1. India was first attcked in 652 by the Turkhs - Muslims

2. Guru Nanak Dev Ji was born a Hindu in 1469

3. Therefore India was defended between 652 - 1469 ( 900 years) by brave HINDUS, which ensured that by the time of Guru Nanaks birth he was born a HINDU

4. Had these HINDUS not defended India so well ( between 652-1469), the whole of PUNJAB would have been Muslim by the time Guru Nanak was born, and he himslef would have been born a Muslim ,and hence no SIKHI???

5. These Punjabi Hindus are our ANCESTORS!!! So who were they? I respect BRAVERY from any religion and race so I give these poeple RESPECT!

BUT WHO WERE THEY? ANYONE KNOW BOUT THIS PERIOD 652 TO 1469?

It would be interesting if you could give this learned Sikh historians name so the local sangat can verify your claims.

It took a while, but you finally showed your true colours. We've seen many like you come and go. You and your khaki-neekar friends really need to improve your startegy.

I'm not in the habit of labelling evry person i don't agree with as an RSS agent, unless they're stupid enough to openly flaunt their "national pride".