Guru Granth Sahib Ji For Sale...

i remember someone doing this not too long ago (4 years ago). looking at the pictures, i thinks it the same person who was trying to sell mahraj (as a last resort) due to some financial crisis. i think his name is inderjeet singh? if someone can confirm?

perhaps asking a local guru ghar to sort something out may be ideal

if im not mistaken there is are only 4 saroops of of mahraj that are very small as such.

Actually these minature saroops where used during the 1st and 2nd world wars by British-Sikh soldiers. This was advocated by the British who beleived by showing support for their faith, they would be better fighters for the king !

There where 3500-4000 of them made. Given the high quality of printing it is said the printing plates where actually made and smuggled out of Germany. The British helped in making this happen.

Many saroops where lost during the two world wars. Some survived and where bought back to Punjab (inc. pre-partition Punjab).

The saroops should not be made as some type of rare antiquity. Should it be necessary, they can easily be sourced from Punjab and Pakistan.

Where is the respect the Sri Guru Granth Sahib campaign police ?

The prat selling the saroop needs a good beating.