To All The Girls That Have Taken Amrit,,

Guest blahhhhhhh

y not wear the jewelry??? our Guru Gobind Singh Ji is our father. and our father was not a poor homeless man. HE is the master and emperor of the universe. HE adorned himself with jewelry. we are the princes and princesses of the TRUE KING. so u better damn well beleive that we r going to wear jewelry and decorate ourselves.

It sounds like you just watched yogi ji's video.lol Stay humble singh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y not wear the jewelry??? our Guru Gobind Singh Ji is our father. and our father was not a poor homeless man. HE is the master and emperor of the universe. HE adorned himself with jewelry. we are the princes and princesses of the TRUE KING. so u better damn well beleive that we r going to wear jewelry and decorate ourselves.

he is right though isnt he :)

he is right though isnt he :)

I believe he went over the top with that jewellery thing and poor man who wears one kacheraa and begging bowl. It was funny though. For me I see no need to wear jewellery as the 5 kakkar are the diamonds. All the extra jewellery is a distraction and can bring one or more of the five thieves out in a person. So i choose not to wear them and plus the Panj Pyare told me not too.

Guest Guest

No Kamaee Wala Singh & Singhnee wear jewelery, makeup, gelled beards etc.

just look at the past & present beloveds

5kakkar are diamonds given by guroo jee

BUT MOST ALL NAAM GIVEN BY GUROO SAHIB IS THE ULTIMATE DIAMOND

NO MOLDY RUBBISH MAKEUP, JEWELERY CAN COMPARE 2 SUCH A GIFT

your worse then the bloody taliban... if you dont want to make your so called bodies look good dont wear nice clothes walk around with burkas on and pumps on your feet

Paaji I think rehit was upheld to quite a large degree in puratan days, more than it is today; and in fact if you look at a lot of gurmukhs who are very chardi kalaan, if you look at mahapurash and their attire like Baba Thakur Singh ji, Sant Jarnail Singh ji, Sant Jagjit Singh ji etc. or in fact look at the women in their lives, their wives their sisters; you have to agree that they do wear plain and simple clothes and it's not like they tell everyone else to wear designer clothes and shoes. What happened to keeping a humble image?

"naam beej santhokh suhaagaa rakh gareebee vaes |"

Let the Lord's Name be the seed, contentment the plow, and your humble dress the fence.

I think paaji, by adopting humble attire and appearance, it can only help us to be more content and focussed instead on submerging ourselves in the eternal Love of Maharaj. :)

your worse then the bloody taliban... if you dont want to make your so called bodies look good dont wear nice clothes walk around with burkas on and pumps on your feet

Paaji I think rehit was upheld to quite a large degree in puratan days, more than it is today; and in fact if you look at a lot of gurmukhs who are very chardi kalaan, if you look at mahapurash and their attire like Baba Thakur Singh ji, Sant Jarnail Singh ji, Sant Jagjit Singh ji etc. or in fact look at the women in their lives, their wives their sisters; you have to agree that they do wear plain and simple clothes and it's not like they tell everyone else to wear designer clothes and shoes. What happened to keeping a humble image?

"naam beej santhokh suhaagaa rakh gareebee vaes |"

Let the Lord's Name be the seed, contentment the plow, and your humble dress the fence.

I think paaji, by adopting humble attire and appearance, it can only help us to be more content and focussed instead on submerging ourselves in the eternal Love of Maharaj. :)

Thank you Singh for a virtues post. People see living simple as a crime these days.

Mr. bling bling, keep your ignorance to yourself.

Thanks

i dont wear any make up or jewellry and i wear a dastar..

when amrit is on ur face u become beautiful.. u shouldnt need any make up to cover urself up

i also have facial hair i dont hide it, i like it :D its guru jee's gift n we shouldnt be hiding it/covering it with foundation blah blah!!

i used to wear rings/necklaces/earrings BEFORE i took amrit.. i removed these around about 5-6 months before..

if ur abit worried and u have spots on ur forehead just start ur dastar abit lower :)

i dont wear any make up or jewellry and i wear a dastar..

when amrit is on ur face u become beautiful.. u shouldnt need any make up to cover urself up

i also have facial hair i dont hide it, i like it :D its guru jee's gift n we shouldnt be hiding it/covering it with foundation blah blah!!

i used to wear rings/necklaces/earrings BEFORE i took amrit.. i removed these around about 5-6 months before..

if ur abit worried and u have spots on ur forehead just start ur dastar abit lower :)

me 2 :)

if ur abit worried and u have spots on ur forehead just start ur dastar abit lower

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

The whole point is to be comfortable in your skin, a point which some seem to have completely missed.

The reason for not wearing makeup is you should be comfortable with what you look like.. there's no difference between hiding behind makeup and hiding behind a dastaar. In fact you shouldn't be using Guru Ji's crown as an excuse at all.

Is it okay to hide behind a dastaar and not behind makeup? Either way, you are hiding behind something.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh