Jokes Anyone?

Nehmat

i had to put a dot inbetween i.diot, or it says its banned word. Just imagine it was one word. without the fullstop inbetween.

Say the word COW before each word.

1 - Cows

2 - About

3 - Talking

4 - i.diot

5 - This

6 - Got

7 - I

8 - Long

9 - How

10 - Look

Now say the word COW After each word

1 - Cows

2 - About

3 - Talking

4 - i.diot

5 - This

6 - Got

7 - I

8 - Long

9 - How

10 - Look

Now say the word COW before AND after each word.

1 - Cows

2 - About

3 - Talking

4 - i.diot

5 - This

6 - Got

7 - I

8 - Long

9 - How

10 - Look

Now read just the words upwards from the bottom.

1 - Cows

2 - About

3 - Talking

4- i.diot

5 - This

6 - Got

7 - I

8 - Long

9 - How

10 - Look

ok who fell for it?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i could sense a trick so i read the column from top to bottom but didnt see anything wrong. then i read the whole thing and was like 'oh s***, i just got owned' lol.

An Italian, a Scotsman and a Chinese fellow are hired at a construction site.

The foreman points out a huge pile of sand and says to the Italian guy, 'You're in charge of sweeping.'

To the Scotsman he says, 'You're in charge of shoveling.'

And to the Chinese guy, 'You're in charge of supplies.'

He then says, 'Now, I have to leave for a little while. I expect you guys to make a dent in that there pile.'

So the foreman goes away for a couple hours and when he returns, the pile of sand is untouched.

He asks the Italian, 'Why didn't you sweep any of it?'

The Italian replies, 'I no hava no broom. You saida to the Chinese a fella that he a wasa in a charge of supplies, but he hasa disappeared and I no coulda finda him nowhere.'

Then the foreman turns to the Scotsman and says, 'And you, I thought I told you to shovel this pile.'

The Scotsman replies, 'Aye, ye did lad, boot ah couldnay get meself a shoovel! Ye left th' Chinese gadgie in chairge of supplies, boot ah couldnayfin' him either.'

The foreman is really angry now and storms off toward the pile of sand to look for the Chinese guy ...Just then, the Chinese guy leaps out from behind the pile of sand and yells...

'SUPPLIES!!'

There was once a alcholic man, his time came for his death, the death messenger, he did some good deeds in his life, then death messenger said "You're going heaven", the man said "is there a pub in heaven?" the death messenger said "no, but theres one in hell". And the man went to hell. lol

The local police had asked schoolchildren to make posters and bookmarks for a Don't Drink and Drive campaign. When I gave my Grade 1 class the assignment, one little girl raised her hand and said: "My mom doesn't drink and drive. She only drinks at stop signs and red lights."

--Sylvia Lyon, Camrose, Alta., 2004, from Tales Out of School

Hindu suffered a heart attack on the road and was picked up by the ambulance. The Hindu man kept on repeating "Hari Om! Hari Om!" So when the ambulance pulled into his house driveway, his wife came out and screamed at the paramedics "Why didnt you take him straight to the hospital??!!" They replied, because he kept sayin "Hurry Home! Hurry Home!!"

Mr and Mrs Singh go 2 a marriage counsellor.

Counsellor says Mr Singh you need to be nice and kind to your wife.

Mr Singh replies, im always kind!!

The counsellor then asks, "What is your wifes favourite flower??"

Mr Singh thinks for a moment and then replies "Elephant Atta!"

Hindu suffered a heart attack on the road and was picked up by the ambulance. The Hindu man kept on repeating "Hari Om! Hari Om!" So when the ambulance pulled into his house driveway, his wife came out and screamed at the paramedics "Why didnt you take him straight to the hospital??!!" They replied, because he kept sayin "Hurry Home! Hurry Home!!"

Mr and Mrs Singh go 2 a marriage counsellor.

Counsellor says Mr Singh you need to be nice and kind to your wife.

Mr Singh replies, im always kind!!

The counsellor then asks, "What is your wifes favourite flower??"

Mr Singh thinks for a moment and then replies "Elephant Atta!"

lolllll...

Thank you. :p