Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

WJKK WJKF,

You know Guru Granth Sahib Ji, what were the base of the Bhagat that were in there?

e.g. bhagat ravidas, bhagat kabir etc. why were they allowed to;.... you know, i dont want to say it, its a bit disrespectful?

sorry if i hate hurt anyone saying this, i know ive used wrong words..

WJKK WJKF,

You know Guru Granth Sahib Ji, what were the base of the Bhagat that were in there?

e.g. bhagat ravidas, bhagat kabir etc. why were they allowed to;.... you know, i dont want to say it, its a bit disrespectful?

The bhagats are God themselves

har jug jug, bhagat upaaya. (guru granth sahib)

kaljug naanak, guru gobind... (bhai gurdaas jis vaara)

these 2 tuks should make sense of everything. the word of god has been comming through time and will always be comming. there are bhagats that are alive today. we just have to sus them out/ pachaan them. i mean, if you read bhagat ravidaas lets say, ... o...my...god.... aisee bani. aisee baenti. such yearning to meat god. its amazing. the gurus reaslised that the only way for that kind of bani to be spoken/written, is if the person is dissolved in the timeless lord of the universe. the gurus had the power to see this as they thenselves were dissolved in god all the time. differences are non-existant between the servent and the master after dissolving has occoured. thereofore.... the bani was included.

if a person or bhrangyaani is dissolved into god, and somone does matha tek to that person/brumgyaani, then they are not matha teking 'pakhandi' people (as somepeople suggest) but they are matha teking akaal purakh because, har,harjan doe, ek hai. raam sant mahe bhaed kich naahi.

i put >>kaljug naanak, guru gobind..<< to illustrate that our gurus have come through akaal purakhs hukam in the time of kaljug. there are lots of other bhagats that have attained charan kamal (before the time our our gurus) through lising to the guru.. this is not a contradiction, this is again to illustrate that guru never dies.

ਹਉ ਗੁਰ ਪੂਛਉ ਆਪਣੇ ਗੁਰ ਪੁਿਛ ਕਾਰ ਕਮਾਉ ॥ {ਪੰਨਾ 58}

guru never dies. let us become one with the guru, and hop onto the naad through naam.

gurfateh

WJKK WJKF,

Guru ji's would NEVER outcast spiritual people when they provided teachings to others as well.

Guru ji does not tell us to reject other religions, and their morals etc.

Guru ji encourages us to respect others and take in the positive, and leave out the negative..of ANY human being.

The bhagats WERE SIKHS OF SATGURU.

Satguru has been PRESENT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE CREATION.

It was only in Kaliyug that Satguru decided to come to earth in body and took 10 human forms.

Bhagat prahalad and dhru were saved by GURU NANAK DEV JEE.

The bhagats too were blessed with Naam by Guru Nanak Dev Jee.

SIKHISM IS THE OLDEST RELIGION.

these 2 tuks should make sense of everything. the word of god has been comming through time and will always be comming. there are bhagats that are alive today. we just have to sus them out/ pachaan them. i mean, if you read bhagat ravidaas lets say, ... o...my...god.... aisee bani. aisee baenti. such yearning to meat god. its amazing. the gurus reaslised that the only way for that kind of bani to be spoken/written, is if the person is dissolved in the timeless lord of the universe. the gurus had the power to see this as they thenselves were dissolved in god all the time. differences are non-existant between the servent and the master after dissolving has occoured. thereofore.... the bani was included.

if a person or bhrangyaani is dissolved into god, and somone does matha tek to that person/brumgyaani, then they are not matha teking 'pakhandi' people (as somepeople suggest) but they are matha teking akaal purakh because, har,harjan doe, ek hai. raam sant mahe bhaed kich naahi.

i put >>kaljug naanak, guru gobind..<< to illustrate that our gurus have come through akaal purakhs hukam in the time of kaljug. there are lots of other bhagats that have attained charan kamal (before the time our our gurus) through lising to the guru.. this is not a contradiction, this is again to illustrate that guru never dies.

guru never dies. let us become one with the guru, and hop onto the naad through naam.

gurfateh

Giani Thakur SIngh said if you matha tekh to a person that is Manmat.

• 2 weeks later...

gurfateh

Giani Thakur SIngh said if you matha tekh to a person that is Manmat.

i guess then he didnt follow the hukam from guru ji wen guru says charan saad ke dhoe dhoe peeo,or saad ki dhoor karo ishnaan.

after you see goodness in somone the further 'stages' after matha teking is to go totally crazy and wash their feet and drink the pani. this is aka deekhia aka charan amrit. even though dasmesh pita finalised amrit as khande bata da amrit, alot can stil be gained through charan amrit which is why our gurus eternalised this concept time and time again in guru granth sahib.

look, in all escence giani thakur singh ji ment to not do pakhandi. because this is what guru ji says.because we dont get mukti through a kacha guru. kache gur te mukt na hooa. and near the end of sidh gorst it says sumin like whoever does pooja of an audhu (yogi) how will he ever get saved.. goes somthing like jis ki poojas >sumthing< audhu... :rolleyes:

and when you matha tek a sant (or a person as you say) your not matha teking them but the tat inside them. if one is dissolved in god like har harjan doe ik hai, then you will be matha teking akaal purakh himself.

we must move away from pakhandis and go towards god.

gurfateh