Keerpasound "keerpa Simran" Mp3

KEERPA

simran.mp3 In the cd it will be titled "Keerpa Simran"

New Simran MP3 I just recorded earlier. Let me know what you think of it. Check it out :)

For now I am giving this out as a free download to anyone that wants to review it before the cd is released soon.

Im going to be doing a new cd based on a few songs that Ive recorded similar to this, the cd is going to be called "Saanjhi".

VAHEGURU

Veer Ji nice Naam Simran. Do not be caught up with mechanics of pronunciations. All you need to do is recite VaaheGuRu with love and how the Panj Pyaarey taught you how to recite it . Thats all you need. Guru Ji will forgive any mistakes as long as you recite with devotion and faith. Gods name doesnt illuminate in the body from "proper" recitation. Gurmantar will illuminate only through faith and devotion to GurMantar. By the way I see no problems in your recitation of Gurmantar you are pronounciating each letter so I dont see what the problem is. . VaaheGuRu Ji keep the naam going.

simran.mp3 In the cd it will be titled "Keerpa Simran"

New Simran MP3 I just recorded earlier. Let me know what you think of it. Check it out :)

For now I am giving this out as a free download to anyone that wants to review it before the cd is released soon.

Im going to be doing a new cd based on a few songs that Ive recorded similar to this, the cd is going to be called "Saanjhi".

VAHEGURU

Veer Ji nice Naam Simran. Do not be caught up with mechanics of pronunciations. All you need to do is recite VaaheGuRu with love and how the Panj Pyaarey taught you how to recite it . Thats all you need. Guru Ji will forgive any mistakes as long as you recite with devotion and faith. Gods name doesnt illuminate in the body from "proper" recitation. Gurmantar will illuminate only through faith and devotion to GurMantar. By the way I see no problems in your recitation of Gurmantar you are pronounciating each letter so I dont see what the problem is. . VaaheGuRu Ji keep the naam going.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my advise is that, in the future, try not to use cracked software as that undermines companies who produce it and need to survive. Its is not ethical as its considered a form of theft . Good musicians with a good reputation always play it safe, think of the long term ,and develop mature music hobbies by saving up and basing their music output i.e production,recording and mastering on purchased software .However if you cannot afford ,then do not resort to cracked but search for 'open source ' software .Fot that go to HITSQUAD, KVR.COM,DONTCRACK.COM. These days mastering is all about compression i.e compressing the dynamics out of things so they seem loud . Its better to either send it off to an internet based mastering company which costs about £30-$40/track ( this also gives you the advantage of fresh ears listening to it and making proper professional adjustments e.g EQing,reverb etc) or EQ it yourself track by track using purchased or free software .A good book on mastering is by Bob Katz 'Mastering Audio'. A well mixed track does not require mastering in my opinion ,as it already sounds good in terms of balance of the various elements and effects, etc .

i just heard your 2nd attempt. Its better . Constantly work on your performance ,always moving away from 'flat' to 'dynamic' singing . A little pause after each time you sing waheguru /vahguru helps you to regain breath to make the next time you say waheguru to be more dynamic and louder as well as allows more of your bkground music to be heard . Likewise a tiny pause between vah/wahe and guru,and also as you stretch out vah/wahe dont sing it downwards but upwards ,not compressing your chest ,but raising it as well as opening your mouth wider, blowing out air at the point of ' h' so its haaaaa . Listen to simran clips of Manpreet Singh or Ravinder singh(akj), Snatam Kaur(3HO), Daljit singh(DDT),Bobby singh(Dodra) or Baldev kaur (malaysia) to get an idea . try adding bird sounds from freesounds.org in the background. also listen to how dya singh in australia adds aborigine ''diddre doo'' sounds to his keertan tracks .

If you have a harmonium ,always do a lot of homework practising 'aaaaaaaaa' on various ''taans'' exercises for any raag you know. it helps to deepen your voice , creates intricate separate notes between notes instead of appearing monotonous ,flat and unseparated, and improves resonance and voice quality and pitch . if you listen to keertan of dharam singh zakhmi,nihang ex harmandir sahib raagi balbir singh , or gulbagh singh dilbagh singh raagi jethas you will get an idea . i can supply you with tanas if you need . just tell me which raag you want them for .

As for 'Akal Purukh Ki Fauj ' , pleae note that this and others who have commented are not being negative but veerjee who started this thread has asked for a feedback for improvement and thats what we are trying to do sincerely ,sacrificing time and effort to listen to his tracks ,and then articulate good suggestions to help our veer better himself in the way we all try to better ourselves through constructive criticism .

Anyway you are on the right track and im sure many a dad will love to have such blessed sons like you and your brother. Doing keertan makes you a spiritual king in God's Eyes .

Okay Keerpa, I 'll 2nd that - Satpunga singh is right - WaheGuru prononciation need 2 be more clearer & if U could

keep trying 2 make it the best U can - then there U go - it will cause it's 4 WaheGuru & how else would it not be.

Keep up the GREAT work, we're just trying to help U as U asked 4 our input & there's nothing negative about it.

GOODLUCK Keerpa

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Today I am going to extend the background audio making it a lot longer track.

I caught myself singing this all day yesterday while I was at the store and doing other errands :lol: (Thats a good thing)

I think the track has some power inside it and thats why Im going to extend it so the track can be played longer.

From requests about not mixing certain songs with others I am going to make a simran album and I will put my other music on a separate cd.

I already have another version simran I just havent uploaded it :BL:

As for making the vocals more clearly I will just turn up the vocal track a little louder.

Shukriya for the reviews

Here is an instrumental that will be placed on a separate cd. Saanjhi.mp3

Vaheguru Ji Ki Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh Jio

When too much focus is put on the mouth then the mind loses its focus. Speaking from the heart is what Vaheguru wants, not intellect. I know what you are saying, but we learn as we go, we cant be professors if we just enrolled in the course. Ive been writing all sorts of music for over 10 years using professional studios and now I have a home studio. I have vaja and other instruments. Ive been using protools and similar for years in the studio and Im now using it personally. open source was the word I was looking for that you pointed out Ji. With the "monotonous" recitation is kinda an understatement I can lead you to many of recordings that do simran very similar to how I do it. (I can do a really kewl buddhist sounding simran also using toovian throat singing/like a digereedoo for the vocals) with the bird thing, Ive done rain in a Jaap Sahib track I did once - meaning that God pours down blessings on us, its a Bhujang Prayaat Chand Shabad and some people didnt like the rain as it took away from the Chant of the shabad (chatr..........) With recording its like writing a library of books, and we learn from each book therin. I do understand everyones advice but I cant make the whole world happy as their are always critics in every aspect, the thing is to do my best at the time and help people that listen to it understand their faults or shortcomings.

My goal is to always record music and hopefully start getting some more sponsers etc, Im am a part of Hittmusicgroup and am going to be soon releasing an album with their support.

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru

(*****************REASON FOR EDIT**************)I was thinking about the Jaap sahib Track I did once and realised I accidently put Bhujang Tav Prasad and it is Bhujang Prayaat Chand and ran to the computer and changed it on here) (oopps big ooopps but hey I changed it once I found out I put the wrong charan etc) (ChardiKala !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)