Re-take Amrit Or Pesh?

Guest _JohnTheBpatist

Guest _JohnTheBaptist

Thanks for all your replys. It wasnt wine, it was just the holy water that is present at the front of the church. He explained it like it was Prashad, infact he called is Prashad. I thought it cant be bad to have prashad from another faith as we expect people to have ours. So I took it. Its just when I got home and told my mum she said its bad and I must Pesh or re-take amrit.

I only went to the church out of curiosity. I wanted to know what goes one there. To answer a previous reply. I do beleive Jesus arose from the dead. But thats not the point. The point is that I went with him as he comes with me. I just didnt expect to get this "prashad"

When I got married I asked my non sikh christian family not to matha tek because I knew they would feel very uncomfortable and for them to be respectful was for them to not matha tek as this is not what they are supposed to do. I wanted them to feel comfortable and by fake bowing was not considered "respect". Ask anyone as veerJi said to take AMrit for respect etc and they will not. Asking them to wear a turban(in Darbar Sahib) in order to show respect is not correct/proper, it is different for them to wear rumalla and take off shoes though.

Im going to critically ask the threads question now in two ways 1) are you trying to be clever by taking both Sikh and a christians baptism so you dont feel scared into going to hell by the christians that blah blah to you????? 2) Does your friend thinks he is a sant(a real christian) for converting someone by trickery???? but I now ask this 3rd question Why is your account name john the baptist???? thats like me having my screen name mohamed and trying to sneak in my islamic blah blah while pretending to be a SIkh??????

If you "were Amritdhari Sikh" then why is your screen name a christian name????????????????????????? :6

Forgive my ignorance, but is there a quota for how man times one can pesh? I ask this question because I fear that far too many people pesh thesedays for trivial matters.....

Guest -learner-

Gurufateh g

but did you go away from Guru

did u go away from God

taking holy water doesnt make u a christian

but if it clears ur mind do pesh

respecting other religons is part of Sikhi

waheguru is the heart of all

there is a difference between bowing ur head (sees chakauna) when forced and simply showing respect

the bond of the Guru and Sikh cant break that simply

even if u wander the earth dont let ur heart leave the guru

guru fateh

i am totally agreed with what u said

'girl'

u'r 100% rite

bul chuk mafa!

It's a joke Jassa sio laugh.gif

you are inbetween the lines reader, smart papi and funny :-))