How To Get Fat?

satty2007

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how to get fat?

Ask some of the BabaJis at the Gurdwara hahahahahaah (not saying all are fat and lazy but omg a lot are and cant see their toes hahahaha)

Vaise veerji, doojiyan nu dekh ke hasna, eh vee koi gurmat nahi, is it?? and nindiya, thats another thing GURUji told us to stay away from, isn't it??

Also at the end of the day its your genetic make-up that accounts a lot for your physical potential and size is not everything! Guru Gobind Singh ji was of moderate height and slight build, but his skill as a swordsman/archer/horseman was the key to his success on the battlefield. Whereas Baba Deep Singh was a goliath of a man whose shear strength tore down the ranks of the dusht. Different types and abilities, but to the same effect, if you see what I'm getting at.

That paragraph is false. Contrary to "modern science" Your consciousness is actually what controls genetics. Don't let fall into the prison of believing your genetics control you and that you are your genetics, its simply not true, you have the power to change your body. And the size of Guru Gobind Singh ji and Baba deep singh ji has got nothing to do with strength. Their muscle fibres were of a different sort to normal men. Strongest in the world were they. More size doesn't mean more strength. Its the inside that counts. Conquer your mind, Conquer the world!

ok ok Ill watch my posts Bhainji Sahib. One thing about my post is we are supposed to be saint/soldiers but some of us cant even run(seriously) we are supposed to know how to be a true religious person and also be able to stand up for injustice(not just with words) Are we able to defend ourselves?(not just with words) Yes I fell short of being religious with that statement I made :p Ill watch it hehehe from now on :BL:

Good solid advice by JangalDa!

but dont work urself so much that ur so tired next day. thats y i dont do weight trainig no more jst use body weight ie press ups and stuff.
Actually, you know when during exercise you get to a point where you don't think you can't go on anymore? If you push yourself to do more from that situation, that's when your body really gets built. This is what elite athletes do!
i put on 2 pounds a week.
Enjoy what is known as the "honeymoon" phase of training :) This won't last long, unless you are genetic freak lol

What you are doing will work just fine for average person, they will see gains in strength, endurance and muscle mass. But if one wants to be really strong, more needs to be done.

sorry singh i knw abotu all that, i aint meaning to diss ur way of trainig or nything. but i jst ment that it depends on ur body type. im one of those realy slim ppl but v v toned but wana put on weight. nd i aint sure what it is but after daas does weights his mind is calm for abit but after that it works over time the next day or 2. which isnt nice for my bhagti, because no dhiaan no raas!!! thats y i dont do weight training jst keep nice healthy calm routine. daas makes an effort to keep an excercise routine that helps his bhakti because that is the key to life. but again this is jst for me. every body is different sum ppl NEED to do weights and that because that is wats good for their bhagti.

nyway ppl jst keep rehit and do whats best for ur bhagti. i have seen many big ppl who are like mice from inside because of maya. so being big aint everything. daas is 5 ft 10 ish and at time daas weighed only 8 stone 9 pounds. but i tooke on sum1 who was around 6 ft 4 and v v v big. think he musta been mayb 15 stone?

nyway do bhagti nything that helps ur dhiaan do nything that dont miss out take time and xperment

bhul chuk maaf

paapi jee daas is at ur charan

i say before going to sleep eat alot of stuff and then sleep it makes ppl fat lol

v unhealthy though. this it gives u indigestion mayb. also bad for bhagti makes u laz next day

Also at the end of the day its your genetic make-up that accounts a lot for your physical potential and size is not everything! Guru Gobind Singh ji was of moderate height and slight build, but his skill as a swordsman/archer/horseman was the key to his success on the battlefield. Whereas Baba Deep Singh was a goliath of a man whose shear strength tore down the ranks of the dusht. Different types and abilities, but to the same effect, if you see what I'm getting at.

That paragraph is false. Contrary to "modern science" Your consciousness is actually what controls genetics. Don't let fall into the prison of believing your genetics control you and that you are your genetics, its simply not true, you have the power to change your body. And the size of Guru Gobind Singh ji and Baba deep singh ji has got nothing to do with strength. Their muscle fibres were of a different sort to normal men. Strongest in the world were they. More size doesn't mean more strength. Its the inside that counts. Conquer your mind, Conquer the world!

thinking about is singhwhat u says is tru man all makes sense.

also singh dnt have protein shakes keep it natural. not known by modern science but itl mke ur muscles big no doubt but when ur older then protein shakes kind of eat away at ur muscles. not good for health. i had it twice felt it in my bones and joints man. its not healthy

also singh dnt have protein shakes keep it natural. not known by modern science but itl mke ur muscles big no doubt but when ur older then protein shakes kind of eat away at ur muscles. not good for health. i had it twice felt it in my bones and joints man. its not healthy
What?!!! :wacko: Do you have ANY research to point to this? Maybe you just had cheap quality protein...

In any case, you only need protein pre and post workout, other times you can have daal which is loaded with protein. Since the OP is skinny, he does not have to worry about having too much carbs :)

It's amazing how much misinformation about health and fitness is out there :umm:

go for optimum nutrition whey protien just after your work out !!!! dont go for any other type of protien shakes casine soy ....

at our gym there was an indian trainer who learned sumo wresling for years he once gave all time working formula for gaining weight ... eat and sleep ... sleep for 2 hours after your each meal ... i dont know it work or not but this is how sumo grow big ...