Is Good Or Bad Whatever Happen Happens With The Will Of God?

Guest --gupt--

Guest --gupt--

Always in gurbani it is written whatever happen happens with the will of god.As the following line indicates:

Whatever destiny is pre-ordained by the Lord, those are the deeds he does.

But few days b4 someone said me that bad can't happen with the will of god.People do bad & god didn't say them to do bad.I am confuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is good or bad is the perception of your consiousness on the situation at hand.

it is like a coin, there is always a heads and always a tails to it.

there is never bad and good, only right and wrong.

But then whats right and wrong? Isn't that a perception of consciousness?

Not long ago when Primark got done for employing ppl/children getting paid pennies, everyone in the world made a big fuss over it. But few weeks later, the same adults who got paid pennies were complaining to people who made the fuss, that they made them loose their jobs. LOL

Not exactly funny but you get my drift.

Whats right and whats wrong?

Always in gurbani it is written whatever happen happens with the will of god.As the following line indicates:

Whatever destiny is pre-ordained by the Lord, those are the deeds he does.

But few days b4 someone said me that bad can't happen with the will of god.People do bad & god didn't say them to do bad.I am confuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever gurbani says is truth, how can we dispute the words that came straight from the mouths of our guru's as portrayed to them by god?

Ignore what anyone tells you and trust in gurbani, our gurus knew there would always be misguided people in the world and left us the truth to ensure their sikhs were protected against this misguidance and always know the truth.

Everything is preordained, bad things happen to us because of karma from this and our previous lives and as lessons to be learnt.

ਦੁਖੁ ਦਾਰੂ ਸੁਖੁ ਰੋਗੁ ਭਇਆ ਜਾ ਸੁਖੁ ਤਾਮਿ ਨ ਹੋਈ ॥ Ḏukẖ ḏārū sukẖ rog bẖa▫i▫ā jā sukẖ ṯām na ho▫ī. Suffering is the medicine, and pleasure the disease, because where there is pleasure, there is no desire for God. ਤੂੰ ਕਰਤਾ ਕਰਣਾ ਮੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਜਾ ਹਉ ਕਰੀ ਨ ਹੋਈ ॥੧॥ Ŧūʼn karṯā karṇā mai nāhī jā ha▫o karī na ho▫ī. ॥1॥ You are the Creator Lord; I can do nothing. Even if I try, nothing happens. ॥1॥

read this if you can, sorry I had to download it so it doesn't have a link!

A sakhi that may help explain Dukh and sukh

Two shopkeepers had their shops next to one another. The Gurmukh (follower of the Guru's (Gur) words (mukh)) used to go to sadh sangat every day and have darshan of Guru Nanak Dev ji do seva and come home.

The manmukh (follower of his mind's (man) mukh (words) ) used to go to meet a prostitute. One day the GurMukh said come with me to the sadh sangat, after some persuasion the manmukh agreed, on the way the manmukh remembered his prostitute and backed out of going to the sadh sangat. He said I'm going to go to my normal activities but I'll meet you at the tree across the road tonight. The manmukh went to see the prostitute but she wasn't there so he arrived at the tree much earlier than expected. While waiting for the Gurmukh he started poking a twig into the ground. He found a gold coin, he quickly dug more and more but he only found a pile of ashes. When the Gurmukh returned he was limping along he'd stepped on a thorn. The manmukh said I do my dirty deeds and get good luck you do good deeds but get bad luck. The Gurmukh said lets ask Guru jee to explain. Guru ji told the manmukh, in your previous life you donated one gold piece to a Sant, for doing such a virtuous deed you were to recieve the rewards in this life of many gold coins. But because of your sinful deeds you burned your reward away and were left with your original gold coin. The Gurmukh was told, in your previous life you killed someone with a wooden spear, in this life you were to be killed in the same way, but because of your seva to the Guru you bad deed has been reduced to being pricked with a thorn. <br style=""> <br style="">

A sakhi that may help explain Dukh and sukh

Two shopkeepers had their shops next to one another. The Gurmukh (follower of the Guru's (Gur) words (mukh)) used to go to sadh sangat every day and have darshan of Guru Nanak Dev ji do seva and come home.

The manmukh (follower of his mind's (man) mukh (words) ) used to go to meet a prostitute. One day the GurMukh said come with me to the sadh sangat, after some persuasion the manmukh agreed, on the way the manmukh remembered his prostitute and backed out of going to the sadh sangat. He said I'm going to go to my normal activities but I'll meet you at the tree across the road tonight. The manmukh went to see the prostitute but she wasn't there so he arrived at the tree much earlier than expected. While waiting for the Gurmukh he started poking a twig into the ground. He found a gold coin, he quickly dug more and more but he only found a pile of ashes. When the Gurmukh returned he was limping along he'd stepped on a thorn. The manmukh said I do my dirty deeds and get good luck you do good deeds but get bad luck. The Gurmukh said lets ask Guru jee to explain. Guru ji told the manmukh, in your previous life you donated one gold piece to a Sant, for doing such a virtuous deed you were to recieve the rewards in this life of many gold coins. But because of your sinful deeds you burned your reward away and were left with your original gold coin. The Gurmukh was told, in your previous life you killed someone with a wooden spear, in this life you were to be killed in the same way, but because of your seva to the Guru you bad deed has been reduced to being pricked with a thorn. <br style=""> <br style="">

And lesson to be learnt is that manmukhs even after achieving millions coins, properties, and all other esho aram, still complain and still ask for more and more and never happy even with all their luxorious lives. But on the other hand, Gurmukhs, even if they have just enough to eat for tonight's dinner time only, still thank God for giving them lives, fresh air to breath, whole universe to have them grow and this human form to nam jap. In another topic, I mentioned about contentment, peace, bliss. Gurmukhs have these but manmukhs don't. Life is not about collecting outside dhan, its about collectiong inside dhan, if u know what I mean. By running outside, one gets only outside dhan, but if u turn inside you, realize the GOD sitting inside you, you will collect inside dhan.

Hope I am making sense.

what is good or bad is the perception of your consiousness on the situation at hand.

it is like a coin, there is always a heads and always a tails to it.

there is never bad and good, only right and wrong.

In your coin analogy, what's the side of the coin? if the heads and tails are the like right and wrong......