Is it just me?

Guest mehtab

Sat Sri Akal:

Well, Mr. Muni. You are in India. How convenient...here's a job for you. Go take video interviews of recognizable Indian military officers in charge of leading the attack in Harimandir Sahib. Then, after you are done, tell us so we can host your video.

And by the way, General Sunderji, the mouthpiece of Operation Bluestar and a leading general in the attack, has his views on tape already. Whatever he says matches the government's White Paper, which is contradicted heavily by the civilian and the few rare pictures that exist from the attack. The website also hosts that file which has Sunderji's views. So your theory that the Generals would somehow be objective in their views already has a huge hole in it.

Go ahead. Provide some proof. We'll be waiting.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab
The opration was held under the command of a person, who belongs to a particular caste.
opration or operation? use spell check next time
He lives near to my residence. You cannot dare to reach even near to him
u can take us to him...say chaa peen aaye aa
General K. Sunderji? I did not see him in Darbar Sahib complex during the opration.
what were u doing there? distributing chhollay bhatooray to the soldiers? or was it sweets after the "opration" was over?
When this army officer wrote the book on the opration, he lied a lot, because he did not want to tell the truth that army men were not under his control.
tell us something new...we never expected the truth any

ways

General Sunderji's view are given in a book written by his wife.
He doesn't know how to write himself?
And Mr. Fake Brahman (Rochak Mal-ang)! You have my sympathy. A real Brahman cannot talk like you.
well "pandit jee", u seem to know them better than me then.

and u can keep ur sympathy for the soldiers who got killed by the Singhs who were defending Darbar Sahib. thanks for the kind gesture.

Mal = human waste

Ang = part

ur definition of malang = part of human waste...thanks...i am 100% filth...and i will remain so till i take Amrit :) ...until then i m a fake brahman as u rightly said...any other epithets u want to decorate my personality with? :wub:

Narad Muni is called DevRishi. The guru of the Hindu gods/goddesses. Unfortunately in India, people use "Narad Muni" as a term for someone who talks about one person to another and vice versa and makes them fight each other. Your strategy isn't working here, so no need to get frustrated.

Guest KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

hahahahaha :wub: .oh man narad muni u make me laugh.from ur accounts u sound as though u are probably old enuff to NOT even be able to go to the bathroom on ur own, and u try being all macho on the net? hahahaha.good.whatever makes u feel like a man :) .yea i think u are a genuine bahman.u must be looking very cute in ur dhoti, tilak, janeu and sitaar, carrying it wherever u go, and playing rock music for everyone walking down the road.hahahhaha.oye chup kar ke apne ghar betha reh.vadda aya bakvaas karan vala.haryanvi langoor hit.gifhit.gif

bharti army da bander...hahahahhaa...chal dafa ho ja itho...nahee tay internet tay hee mot na aa jaavay tennoo...hahahahaha...dangar khota na howey ta

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru jiki fateh

dude im hearin he is a good guy..(i do think like rochak veer ji and harmeet veer ji) so idont know

but can someone tell me the "term" . i mea how many years will he be th PM OF INDIA?

im ready to see this play(drama of life)..this is an intresting twist(historically)

lets see how it goes...i dont hate the guy..he'sgood hardworking person!

bhul chuk muaff

That's it. These are your real faces, you so-called Sikhs. 
I'm glad you finallly saw our real faces. I wonder why it took you such a long time. But I think you also must remember the fact that its only becuase of what you called 'so-called Sikhs' you folks are alive today.
The fake Brahman accepts, "i m a fake brahman as u rightly said". I already knew it, now you accepted the truth.

bari shaiti hi aapni aukaad dikha ditti tu.....

It seems he is not only a fake Brahman, but also a fake Punjabi, because he does not know the meaning of 'Mal-ang'.  Now, please accept the fact that you are not even Punjabi.
hahahaha..... you are funny Nari Mar, i mean Narad Muni. He is NOT a brahaman. It is ONLY for you guys that u are what u are born into. But in Sikhi, things do not work that way.

First of all, he is Punjabi and secondly, what does his being punjabi or non-punjabi hav

e to do with his being a Sikh? Your logic is absurd.

Why not? Just come to me. I am in the Army hostpital. Ask anyone there to meet 'Major Naarad Muni'. You will get me (actually, I will get you).

I think you made a typo in your post. It should be 'Chaprasi Nari Mar' and they will take us to you immidiately.

Any fake Brahman and fake Punjabi does not dare to even look at General Brar. When are you coming? (I know you will not come. After all you are a fake Brahman/fake Punjabi.
hmmm... You are quite mistaken and totally unaware of Sikh History. We do come after choohe like you. Have you head of Indira choohi???
I am in the Army. An intelligent person can understand what I was distributing there. I distributed the 'bullets'. How many? Count how many persons were killed there.

Your mother should be proud of you for your wonderful deeds... chappni vich nakk dob ke mar ja, koi na, tere sama vi aaouga, just wait...

O fake Brahman! .

r>plz treat your dady with some respect!

kuttean da kamm bhaunka hi hunda aa and thats what u suckers are doing, dogs of indian army.

Oyee muni shuneey Bandra da putra.. Vada baniya general, dukeey deh job nahey honey teh kehanda meh general ya.. hospital key karda ya tuh khotiya.. B*** teh goleey vajjeey see teray ??

Muni pandit jee.. Sorry if i offended you.. :wub: