Babbu Mann’s Album ‘wake Up Call For Sikhs’;

harmandeal

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qWquNkqm1k

ranjit singh and tarsem singh cannot abuse monas.

sukha jinda were monas and gave their lives for their faith. they did not want or have nice cars.

navtej harchand are monas and are also willing to give the ultimate sacrifice.

ranjit singh and tarsem singh have not.

Baba Ranjit Singh hasn't abused any monay, he has simply called out Babbu Mann.

Kesh is Guru's Royal Stamp, stop trying to indirectly challenge this.

Mona is not some separate Panth, it's our own who've gone astray. Give respect to those who've changed the lives of thousands of Babbus, something which

people like seem blind to.

Baba Ranjit Singh hasn't abused any monay, he has simply called out Babbu Mann. yes he did. everyone has heard what he said and what he implied. by the same token you could say babbu mann didnt abuse every sant just those who are fake.

Kesh is Guru's Royal Stamp, stop trying to indirectly challenge this. im not. but just because you have kesh doesnt make you a decent sikh or person. kesh is vital to sikhi i agree.

Mona is not some separate Panth, it's our own who've gone astray.i agree and so ranjit singh and tarsem singh shouldnt alienate monas who may one day become gursikhs. Give respect to those who've changed the lives of thousands of Babbus, something which

people like seem blind to. no respect for someone who has massive ego. check ranjit singh's website out. self promotion to the max. babbu has struck a chord with the majority.

M16 go listen to his statement again, he is not against mona, but what he said is, it sad that a statement comes from a guy, who has no clue on sikhi and he is teaching them the "way of life".

@Amarjit Kaur

Do tell me, so u find it ok? if he goes around and sing about sikhi, Reason why many ppl are supporting Babbu Mann is cause they want to follow his lifestyle.

Some time there was a disscusion going on "our religoun would of been so much better, if we didnt have to keep our kesh".

WAKE UP - Stop trying to destory or change Sikhi -

If few fruits are bad, u DONT take the whole tree down.

vaise LSB bhaji, you and kathakar Ranjit singh, should drop your sikhi checking meter. The only meter I have heard so far is the best one, is Gurbani. According to which majority doesn't measure up to sikhi, including both parties on discussion here and you and me too.

Yes I do find it ok, him singing about SIKHI as much as ok you feel that Bhagat singh died for this nation and is remembered as sikh, even though he was not at the point.

as much as Jinda sukha, as much as other countless shaheeds we have in our sikh history.

If Guru Gobind Singh jee had no problem accepting Madho das and then eventually him taking upon the path of SIKHI, why would I have problem with Babbu Mann appreciating our shaheeds, bringing out wrong practices in society and talking about Vaheguru daa khalsa.

Why not??

did you and me or dhandriwala only have a contract in hand to talk about sikhi or the sikh shaheeds.

BTW, who gave you right to talk about your views on this forum. Nobody did, and neither to me. We came on ourselves. WE wanted our opinion heard as we are part of the community. And same, BABBU MANN is part of the community. Yes, he is not living upto the each word of Gurbani. You and me fall in the same category.

But he is being voice of his own opinion and voice of the community. If he was not, then majority was going to go against him. But as you know data so far, majority is in favor of him bringing this album. And as far as I know, majority is not favoring him becaue he is on drugs, or drinks or cuts his hair, doesn't do nitnem or whatever else you may be expecting from him. The majority favors him the product he brought to the community. The questions he posed to the society, the ill practices of the society he brought up front.

tell me if you agree with him or not (dont' think only dhandriwala as in question, look at the broad picture)

1. uneducated (and even educated in my opinion) people put the takhtee of God in simple parcharak's neck

2. kaum de heeriya nu koi puchhda nahi te kaum de katal are moving around with flags

3. The so called babe have red lights on their cars

4. The so called babe use sangat's money to buy expensive cars instead of considering the golak's money to be used only for guru ghar or community

I can bring up 10 more points, but show me what you disagree with. Look above dhandriwala only, then you will see there is nothing wrong said in album and you do have to appreciate the album.

Yes, when it comes time for "can I have one night stand with you?" I am strongly against him. He should be ashamed of himself for producing that song.

What else?????????????????????

Guest militant singh

Its interesting as no one bigged up the Shaheedi Albums - Immortal Productions as much as they are this album, and Immortal Productions have done huge amounts of parchar, people want to give babu mann a gold medal, we have dal khalsa supporting him, tarna dal, and alot of other jathebandi supporting it, but how many of these support immortal productions or appeal to the sangat to purchase the karkoo vaars of the singhs.

The same people who have multiple maryadas are the ones that gave there heads when needed, sant jarnail singh jee didnt follow the 'panthic maryada' yet a majority of singhs associated with the jatha gave their heads. Does anyone even know how this apparent maryada was made? its a total joke.

The album has been received very well in Panjab and across the World and is played all day on most radio stations in the UK,and is found on every mobile phone in Panjab - Khalistan.The Babas,Deras,Sant Samajis with their own modified marayadas have to realise they DO NOT OWN SIKHISM OR THE SIKH QOUM

sant samaj has multipal marayadas a fact, allmost every dera follows their own.so are preaching sikhi or diving sikhs.

http://dalkhalsa.blogspot.com/2009/07/chaurasi-84-out-now.html

DAL KHALSA OPENLY SUPPORTING IMMORTAL PRODUCTIONZ ^^^^^

MANMOHAN SINGH KHALSA SPEECH YOUTUBE

Gurminders New Song Is Great....... Immortal productions Have Done GREAT Sewa No Doubt... But For All Those people Who Listen To Mostly Bhangra Music And Know Babbu As A Big Singer In Bhangra and Dont havnt Listened To Great Dharmik Albums Like THe Ones Immortal Productions Will Recognize His New Album More And Pay More Attention 2 Sikhi---Especially People In India Where Awareness Is Needed Because albums Like Immortal production Are Not Known Everywhere

Baba Ranjit Singh hasn't abused any monay, he has simply called out Babbu Mann. yes he did. everyone has heard what he said and what he implied. by the same token you could say babbu mann didnt abuse every sant just those who are fake.

Kesh is Guru's Royal Stamp, stop trying to indirectly challenge this. im not. but just because you have kesh doesnt make you a decent sikh or person. kesh is vital to sikhi i agree.

Mona is not some separate Panth, it's our own who've gone astray.i agree and so ranjit singh and tarsem singh shouldnt alienate monas who may one day become gursikhs. Give respect to those who've changed the lives of thousands of Babbus, something which

people like seem blind to. no respect for someone who has massive ego. check ranjit singh's website out. self promotion to the max. babbu has struck a chord with the majority.

Your crying over Ranjit Singh calling mona out. Then listen to Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa speech where he calls mona women. He tells the mona to do ardas to Waheguru that he should make them woman.laugh.giflaugh.gif He even goes further. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Now cry all you like. And if another Singh knows which speech it was please put the youtube video here for, m16, it's all about what is on the inside rant.laugh.gif

Its interesting as no one bigged up the Shaheedi Albums - Immortal Productions as much as they are this album, and Immortal Productions have done huge amounts of parchar, people want to give babu mann a gold medal, we have dal khalsa supporting him, tarna dal, and alot of other jathebandi supporting it, but how many of these support immortal productions or appeal to the sangat to purchase the karkoo vaars of the singhs.

The same people who have multiple maryadas are the ones that gave there heads when needed, sant jarnail singh jee didnt follow the 'panthic maryada' yet a majority of singhs associated with the jatha gave their heads. Does anyone even know how this apparent maryada was made? its a total joke.

The album has been received very well in Panjab and across the World and is played all day on most radio stations in the UK,and is found on every mobile phone in Panjab - Khalistan.The Babas,Deras,Sant Samajis with their own modified marayadas have to realise they DO NOT OWN SIKHISM OR THE SIKH QOUM

sant samaj has multipal marayadas a fact, allmost every dera follows their own.so are preaching sikhi or diving sikhs.

you allways say sant ji is alive and he ran away from fight and is in hiding and now you are saying he gave his head.

make up your mind clown :p