Akj Stance On Sri Dasm Granth Sahib Jee

end of da day akal thakht maryada was broken -

CHAPTER IV

Sec E

No book should he installed like and at par with the Guru Granth Sahib

No it wasnt, since no book was 'installed like and at par' with maharajhs saroop. A saroop of Dasam Granth Sahib Ji was parkash next to Maharajh. And Dasam Granth Sahib Ji is not a "book" it is the gurbani written by guru gobind singh ji and is recognised by the same akal thakhat as such.

Harry potter is a book, Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji cannot be considered a book and anyone who wishes to call themselves a Sikh needs to consider if they really view the tenth gurus writings as being in merely a 'book'. Same way we would not call a gutka sahib a book, or call a senchi a book etc. If someone did parkash of a book, then that is entirely different thing, but here and at many other places around the world, we have parkash of a saroop of dasam granth sahib ji.

And Militant Singh, you have a picture of Sant Jarnail Singh in your profile and you claim to have a lot of respect, in another thread you even said that someone who doesnt believe/follow sant ji is not a sikh ... well do you follow sant ji and are you a sikh? Because the maryada that was done at willenhall was what sant ji practiced. So is sant jarnail singh ji guilty of breaking maryada and an rss etc? You cant sit on the fence, you cant say you follow sant ji and at the same time speak against dasam granth. So you will have to choose at some point.

If you want to bring sant ji into this then lets to it with truthfullness. Sant ji did katha of dasam bani, but did he do prakash on same level and under the same palki as SGGS.

If you have proof otherwise then please show me. Thankyou.

I can't really speak to anything k-z has posted in other threads, but in this thread, he hasn't said anything against AKJ.

I agree with t_singh's post that Sikhi isnot a numbers game and we don't have to have a competition for most members in such and such a jatha or group.

Khalistan_ z is one of the most behaved singhs i have seen on this forum.

Lets let admins decide that.

on another note, ive noticed alot of people get put under quality control once they get into an argument with you (inder).

is that just a mere coincidence? i hope so. For the sake of the forum...i really hope so.

Hanji Bhaji, Sant Ji definetly did parkash of dasam granth sahib ji under the same chandoa and palki as Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharajh at Damadami Taksal headquaters at Metha Chowk. The Gurdwara Sahib was built by Sant Kartar Singh ji and the sadh sangat and the parkash has been there since Sant Kartar Singh Ji and Sant Jarnail Singh Ji. If you get a chance try to get to go the place you will see it there now as well. As you said Sant Ji did katha, gave santhia of dasam bani as well. On the weekend we heard that Sant Kartar Singh had also told some of the Singhs in the jatha to do an Akhand Path of Dasam Granth Sahib Ji at a Gurdwara Sahib in Bombay. The Singhs completed their santhia and got ready to do the paath, but then some nihang singhs got into a fight with each other (related to some other issue) and the paath had to be held off. But the Singh said that he was one of the ones who was told to do the paath. So again even Sant Kartar Singh Ji Bhindranwale did equal parkash and would have done an akhand paath of the paath as well.

Honestly brother those of us who are saying that its ok to do parkash of both are not doing this to demean or to bring down the status of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. We just trying to keep satkar for Guru Gobind Singh Jis bani, as done by our soorme shaheed singhs and singhnia.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some nihang singhs got into a fight with each other (related to some other issue) and the paath had to be held off.

LOL, we Sikhs are our own worst enemy.

By the way, didn't DDT used to invite AKJ to do kirtan at Mehta?

In general, if you want somebody to change something, it's better to very respectfully and quietly work with them behind the scenes rather then making a big fuss in front of the media.

Hanji Bhaji, Sant Ji definetly did parkash of dasam granth sahib ji under the same chandoa and palki as Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharajh at Damadami Taksal headquaters at Metha Chowk.

True, and not only at Mehta, but every other Taksal too - Gurudwara Akhand Parkash,Bhindran; Sato Ki Gali etc.

They always have and always will.

on another note, ive noticed alot of people get put under quality control once they get into an argument with you (inder).

is that just a mere coincidence? i hope so. For the sake of the forum...i really hope so.

I enter into an arguement with those who slander bani of dasam pita.They are called gurnindaks.

Obviously the forum has some rules for Gurnindaks.Gurnindaks should not be spared.

By the way, didn't DDT used to invite AKJ to do kirtan at Mehta?

In general, if you want somebody to change something, it's better to very respectfully and quietly work with them behind the scenes rather then making a big fuss in front of the media.

DDT and akj are two most respected organizations of sikh panth. Though they have some differences but they do not let those dfferences come to the fore for the welfare of sikh panth.

Both DDT and Akj have sacrificed immensely for sikh panth.I respect these organizations even though i do not belong to either.

This thread was created to show AKJ stance on sri dasm granth sahib jee, the stance of the real gursikhs of the jatha and not the uk branch.

Can you prove where i have done nindya are go against akj?

Its really interesting, singhs who have been on here for a while, neutral singhs should give the answer, if anything jatha singhs provoke singhs to give a reply, i havnt done nindya of gursikhs from the jatha, if anything compared the uk youth and jatha to that in india.

Prove it, contrary jatha youth have made bad emarks to raagmaala, Baba Thakur Singh Jee, Taksal, etc - recently at your meetings at cross roads the jatha was split, half beleiving dasm to be bani and the other arguing, even there nindya of baba thakur singh jee was done by your jathedars.

Kulwant singh said on tv he is akj, he organised the cross roads meeting, and on tv supported prof darshan singh.

Real gursikhs of the khalsa panth - bhai randheer singh jee believed in the bani of sri dasm granth sahib jee.

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee was parkash at mehta chowk when the jatha used to do kirtan, why wasnt there an issue then?

Bhai Jevan Singh used to do kirtan at patna sahib - why wasnt there an issue then?

Because they were gursikhs and we just use the name of the jatha and dont follow the principles.

I Dont hate the jatha or its real singhs, but have issues with people who do nindya of taksal, nindya of raagmala, nindya of baba thakur singh jee, brainwash youth, dont allow singhs to do simran with them etc etc and if the uk youth are part of this then YES i have an issue with them.

A main person from the jatha came to my sisters wedding from india, i am close with memebers from the india jatha, so i dont hate akj, stop trying to defame my character, like some tried on facebook, it didnt work.

A main person from the jatha came to my sisters wedding from india, i am close with memebers from the india jatha, so i dont hate akj, stop trying to defame my character, like some tried on facebook, it didnt work.

The real versions of all of these organisations (akj, ddt, etc) are based in Punjab, right? As far as I know, the US/UK/etc. versions are simply people who happened to take amrit in ceremonies arranged by travelling groups of 5 Singhs. Then those people who took amrit in UK read books or whatever to increase their Gurmat gian.

Unfortunately, some of those people were perhaps not clued into the fact (as k_z pointed out above), that Bhai Randhir Singh ji (like any other mahapurkh) never doubted Dasm Bani. They came into contact with missionaries and started the doubt process.

What is required now is for Gurmat-educated Singhs to help these folks understand.

Kulwant singh said on tv he is akj, he organised the cross roads meeting, and on tv supported prof darshan singh.

He is not from AKJ. he is misusing their name. anyone speaking against dasam Granth is not a sikh.

It is not about any jathebandi it is about bani of our Gurus.

He is the one who arrangd the meetng at cross roads as per an earlier thread, we even mentioned it the joga singh and balbir singh, it dsnt look like they have said anything to him, if he dsnt represent the jatha then they should release a statement saying they dont agree with his views etc

AKJ UK makes statements on other matters, so it would be helpful if AKJ UK could clarify their stance on this important issue too. As senior AKJ UK youth sevadaars visit this board, I'm sure they'd agree that it's not in the interests of their Jathebandee or the wider Panth if Akhotee leaders are (mis-)using AKJ UK's good name to create shankae/divides in the Panth.

Also, it's important for pro-Siree Dasam Granth Sahib Jee GurSikhs to KEEP continually lobbying Sikh Channel and other media. The Missionaries/Naastiks have a few loud people who are wrongly influencing average Punjabi people through Kala-Afghana supporters/presenters of Panjab Radio. It's important that Sikh Channel remains Panthik and is not a mouthpiece for such Naastiks. Ask Sikh Channel to show the Barsi programmes again, and also to record other Siree Dasam Granth Sahib Jee programmes going forwards. Let them know that the Naastiks do not represent the Panth!!!

Waheguroo