**new Nanakshahi Calendar** Changes Passed In Nanakshahi Calendar - Entire Panth Requested To Embrace New Calender

who cares if purewal is/was a factory worker. i know a lot of weird people who have done a lot of weirder things. can you answer my question if the present nanakshahi calendar is still based on purewali calendar as it's base? i will give you an example to make my question simpler.

Dr. Ambedkar is acknowledged as father/writer of indian constituion. When

1. Indian constituion is based upon and borrows extensivley from constituions of various nations in the world.

2. A lot of changes have been made to the constituion but it is still Ambedkars constituion, changing or amending improves it.

So my question,

is the present calendar an improved version of purewali calendar?

Now i see. i cant believe i was being this stupid. My understanding of the issue so far..

Before changes Sangrands and Massiaya would not fall properly as per movement of the moon? as both are based on lunar phase right?

But now all dates fall on same dates except sangrands & massiaya fall as moon wants them.

And i think those who primarily oppose these changes are not from rural areas. therefore they don't really know what sangrand and massiya are for rural people like me. yep.

A question for supporters of current Nanakshahi (Bikrami with new name) Calender. Where does the "cut off line" fall for fixing dates to Bikrami calendar and which dates fall according to Modern Calender. I.E. JUNE 1984, should it now stick to 6th june 1984 or should it change according to the Bikrami date i.e what ever 6th june 1984 was according to Bikrami Calendar.

Is it only history related to Guru Sahibs or upon the Jyoti Jot of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, this is the next question.

WHICH DATES FOR BIKRAMI CALENDAR AND WHICH CAN BE FIXED TO MODERN CALENDER.