Blue Kashara?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

That's a good question. I don't think it says anywhere that the Kacherra HAS to be white. Its another one of those things that was done out of convienience and tradition (underwear was white), but I doubt paramathma judges people based on the color of their underwear :wub:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

ive seen people wearing blue kacheras.. is dis wrong? ive even seen to an extend of some people wearing matching colors of kachera with the suits their wear(for the ladies) ... tongue.gif lolz

lol

BUt doesn't the rehit say something like - it has to be white, I tihnk i read it somewhere :wub:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

The painting must be inaccurate. According to Khalsa traditions, a kacherra MUST be white. Nihangs will never ever wear a blue kacherra as this is a very disrespectful place to be wearing it. If a nihang catches a "Singh" wearing blue kacherra, he is in serious trouble. Blue is a "shiromani" colour and meant only for head and cholas. A kacherra, even according to old rehitnamas must be only white. The reasons are pretty self explanatory.