Amarjit Chawala - Mehta Singing In Mandir

Avoid Ninda Guys. EVen Bhai Lehna ji was Devi worshipper. Bhai Lehna ji requested for Puran Satguru;s Darshan from Devi. SHe said only GURU NANAK dev ji is the Puran SATGURU in KALYUG.

So you see these Deities,Devats,Devis know about Guru Nanak Dev ji. and Guru Nanak Dev ji never said donot give respect to Devis,Devtas. But Only Priase Vaheguru who created evertything

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amarjit Chawla used to claim to be a solid supporter of Sant Bhindanwale. Look at him now. Hardly worthy of his claims. He was exposed as having links to both RSS and BJP alike.

Badal family has allways been in close contact with Chawla. So its no suprise he is in a mandir singing away just like the Badals often do for votes. Whos feet havnt the Badals touched for the sake of votes?? Ram rahim sirsa waala, naamdhari jagjit, Ashutosh and countless more... these 3 mentioned are probably the biggest threat to sikhs right now. Most certainly 2 of which Sikhs have had violent clashes with recently and have given shaheedis fighting against. All 3 claim Guruship. Badal touches their feet and pays them for votes.

Yet Amarjit Chawla happily praises Prakash chand Badal.

Badal is also linked with other renegades from the Sikh movement like Rajinder Mehta, Bhai Manjit Singh, Gursewak Singh Harpalpur, Nidharrak Singh Brar who constantly sing praises of Prakash chand Badal since THEY DEPEND ON THE CRUMBS DISHED OUT BY THE BADALS.

They all were recently condemned by the Sikh Youth of America following the Ludhiana clashes for their links to Badal who in turn is closely linked to BJP and what is widely regarded as the BJP military wing...RSS.

Deity is not God. God is ONE, but approach is what matters, which for your kind information is NOT same in Sikhism or Hinduism or any other religion for the matter.

I know. GOD is GOD, no one / thing can compare.

Deity is the term I have used instead of statue. I believe that it is not acceptable to use derogatory descriptions of anything to which a member of that religion would hold sacred. (I am not Hindu, but just respect all religions).

If you believe in, and respect GOD should that not also include the various paths that lead to GOD? If you have respect for GOD, I believe that this should include having respect for other religions. As if the end result is GOD, what difference does the root we take to praise GOD matter? That is why I used the motorway analogy.

I did state 'Albeit he maybe worshiping a deity.....'. Means Even though he is worshiping through a deity he is praying to GOD indirectly.

Also why do we need to justify his actions, all he is doing is praying / worshiping in a house of GOD. (All religious institutions of worship are houses of GOD, aren't they?)

I am not saying praying in any one way is better than the other. What you feel connects you with GOD should be practised. But I do not think any human has the right to say, the way another person worships is wrong? Obviously unless it involves hurting another living being i.e. ritual sacrifices etc.

Our faith states there is only ONE ALMIGHTY, and various roots to connect. So there is no one particular way of worshiping the ALMIGHTY, other ways of worship are not wrong and does not make you an unbeliever.

On a side note, how many of you sang hymns in assembly at school, esp. Christmas time, nativity play and all. Is that not the same as he is doing.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Sikhs Know Of Many Creations. But Sikhs ONLY Worship Akaal Purakh. Lifeless Idols Etc Have ZERO Place In Sikhi. Hindu Extremists Are Trying To Destroy Sikhi, By Also Taking Baanee Out of Context Etc., Because People Themselves Do Not Know. Simply Put, Akaal Purakh Created ALL Creations, In Countless Realms, Just As There Are Billions of Humans And Countless Populations Within Other Species, There Are Countless Other Games Created For Akaal Purakh By Akaal Purakh. Sikhi Only Adore Akaal Purakh While Fully Remaining Within The Truthful Boundaries (Gurmat Rehat) Of The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Jee, Though Knowing Of Countless Other Plays (Gyan). NO ROOM FOR IDOLS AND WORSHIPPING CREATIONS, ETC. NONE. NOR GOING TO THOSE PLACES WHERE THESE THINGS HAPPEN. SIKHS REPRESENT SIKHI THROUGH THEIR SIKHI SAROOP.

A Sikh Represents Gurus Updesh. The Intentions Are Important To Understand. If An Authentic Gurmat Oriented Parchaarak (With Gurmat Pachaar Intentions) Went To Or Was Invited To Other Places To Tell Them The Truth About The Greatness of Sikhi, To BREAK Them From Duality, Idol Worship and Worshipping Creations Etc. To Join Them With True Khalsa Dharma, That Might Be Different. Why Not Invite Them To Gurus Home (All These Bloody Corrupt Committees Need To Be Kicked Out. RehitVaan Amritdhaaree Ang Sang Panj Kakaars Save From Bajjar Kureits Niskhaam True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Need To Take Over All Gurdwaras All Over The World). Invite Them And Feed Them The Pure Vegetarian Guru Langar. Share With Them Gurmat Keertan in Gurmat Raags With Gurmat Instruments Sung By Nishkhaam Gursikhs, Explain The Veechar In Prem, Etc. It Seems From The Pictures, That This Person Might Be SUBMITTING Trying to PLEASE The Creation Idol Worshippers. THAT WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTABLE. If Going To Do Parchaar To Spread The Truth Of True Khalsa Dharma To BREAK Others From Duality, Then … (Authentic Intentions Are Needed To Be Known). With The Current Climate And The Connections To Mega Corrupt Politicians Etc., Almost Nothing Can Be Trusted. True Niskhaam True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Are Needed All Over The World To Spread The Truth About The Greatness of True Khalsa Dharma. The Internet and Media Can Be Used To Share The Message Of Our Beautiful Gurus', Without Being Forceful, To The Entire World. The Whole World Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma.

And Also This Thing About Talking About Its Okay To Worship Everywhere, Mandirs, Mosques, Churches, Blah Blah Blah, NO. Gurmat Is The Eternal Truth. Unless One Is Going To Places With The SOLE Intention To Break Others From Duality To Preach The Eternal Truth Of The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji And True Khalsa Dharma As Parupkaar, Going to 'Mandirs', Etc., Is NOT Acceptable. Christmas Trees And All These Things Have NO Place In Gurmat Either. Forget Culture and All Those Things. There Is SO Much IN The Palace Of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Focus ON Truth. Amrit Vela. Sangat. The Raags Of Guru. The Instruments Of Guru. Parupkaar. Bhai Kaneeyaa Jee. Saint. Warrior. Khalsa Dharma Principled Raaj Neeti. Kirt. Feeding The World Pure Vegetarian Food Getting Rid Of Hunger Inspired By Guru Nanak. Parchaar of Gurmat. Veechar of Baanee. Seva. Simran. Gurpurabs. Dhadee. AND SO SO SO MUCH MORE. There Is SO MUCH In The Palace Of Guru Gobind Singh Jee To Keep A Person Occupied IN Eternal Truth For Eternity, Leave Alone The Little Time We Have On Earth.

Everything Outside The Palace Of Guru Gobind Singh Jee And True Khalsa Dharma Is Bipran Kee Reet. No Need To Argue and Fight Etc With Others, Be Friendly Etc.. But Keep Within Gurmat Rehat Oneself For Entire Life. Chardhi Kala!!

(If This Person Is Connected To Badals, I Personally Would Not Trust Him. Anyone Connected To Demons Sarnas And Badals, I Would Be Extremely Extremely Cautious. Sarnas And His Team. Badals Makkar And Their Team. Most Of Them All Belong In Prison. Surely There Must Be Those Very Very Few Who Are Authentic, and Understand Politics, And Are Doing Their Best In The Climate Where These Corrupt Evil Demons Have Military Power Etc., And Are Trying To Do Their Best For Betterment Of Khalsa Panth and Parchaar. But Most, I Would Not Trust At All.) True Khalsa Dharma Parchaar Must Occur. There Is No Room For Worshipping Creations, And Going To Mandirs, Etc., In True Khalsa Dharma. (Perhaps Going To BREAK Them From Idol Worshipping To Teach Them About The True Creator Who Created All Creations, And To Live With Gurmat; I Find These Pictures VERY Disturbing. We Know Sarnas/Badals Are All Connected To RSS Etc. These Pictures Suggest Pure RSS.)

Guru Nanak Akaal Roop MahaRaaj Brought The Entire Truth. Others Know A Little Bit Here and There (Akaal Purakh Gave Some Knowledge Of Creations, Transmigration Etc., In Other Time Periods). Guru Nanak Akaal Roop MahaRaaj Brought Prem Bhagtee and Entire Truth Of The Deepness Of Truth From Akaal Purakh. Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Akaal Roop MahaRaaj - Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Akaal Roop MahaaRaaj.

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, And Gurmukh Rehit!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee In The Palace Of Guru Gobind Singh Jee!

Dhan Dhan Everything In The Eternal Palace Of Guru Gobind Singh Jee!!

Deity is not God. God is ONE, but approach is what matters, which for your kind information is NOT same in Sikhism or Hinduism or any other religion for the matter.

I know. GOD is GOD, no one / thing can compare.

Deity is the term I have used instead of statue. I believe that it is not acceptable to use derogatory descriptions of anything to which a member of that religion would hold sacred. (I am not Hindu, but just respect all religions).

Have you read Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji's Bani. Satguru Nanak Dev ji calls the idol worshipper blind and mute and the idol lifeless. Is this not derogatory description of a Hindus sacred religion. But here we have Gurbani tell us to sing these Shabads.

If you believe in, and respect GOD should that not also include the various paths that lead to GOD?

Are you saying Guru Nanak Dev ji had no respect for Hinduism. If you want I can present the shabads here.

If you have respect for GOD, I believe that this should include having respect for other religions. As if the end result is GOD, what difference does the root we take to praise GOD matter? That is why I used the motorway analogy.

I did state 'Albeit he maybe worshiping a deity.....'. – Means Even though he is worshiping through a deity he is praying to GOD indirectly.

Why in the world would a Sikh worship a deity then God. when SatGuru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji said I worship Vaheguru alone, never stopped at no deity (Chaupai Sahib). When a diety name is used then Satguru is woshipping/praising the shakti of Waheguru. The name is just used as a reference/word meaning, but never is the diety itself worshipped by Satguru. And Satguru Nanak Dev ji told us only to worship Waheguru. The deity is not Waheguru in the formless(God's state), but a creation of Waheguru.

If you worship a diety then that is your God. No one in this world has to worship God indirectly everyone has a direct connection with Waheguru. Satguru Guru Granth Sahib ji makes this connection clear with the shabad Guru and joins you with the Shabad Guru, which is Waheguru in the form as Shabad Guru. There is no stopping at some diety, just a straight way.

Also why do we need to justify his actions, all he is doing is praying / worshiping in a house of GOD. (All religious institutions of worship are houses of GOD, aren't they?)

Muslims worship Allah and Guru Nanak Dev ji tells them to worship not Allah, but the Allah of all. Hindus worship dietys, Brahma, Vishnu, Indra, but Guru Nanak Dev ji said to them to worship the Creator of all, which is Waheguru.

I am not saying praying in any one way is better than the other. What you feel connects you with GOD should be practised. But I do not think any human has the right to say, the way another person worships is wrong? Obviously unless it involves hurting another living being i.e. ritual sacrifices etc.

Obviously you haven't read Bani of Guru Nanak Dev ji.

Our faith states there is only ONE ALMIGHTY, and various roots to connect. So there is no one particular way of worshiping the ALMIGHTY, other ways of worship are not wrong and does not make you an unbeliever.

On a side note, how many of you sang hymns in assembly at school, esp. Christmas time, nativity play and all. Is that not the same as he is doing.

The various root part is saying that some become housholders and reach God. Some become warroirs and reach God some become Sants and reach God. Some become Saint-soldiers and reach God. Worshipping a stone is called worshipping the lifeless as Satguru Nanak Dev ji puts it. Worshipping grave sites is called worshipping the dead.

One question. What does the diety have that we or anyone has to worship it before we worship Waheguru? Doe Waheguru lack something that the deity has?

I didnt go to catholic school . And i didnt sing any choirs either anywhere. The daily prayer in our school was deh shiva and we wore kesri puggs. And we made many idols, mostly phallus out of fun, in our pottery classes and then destroyed them before the class ended.

I think that you have misinterpreted my point of view. Which is, each to their own, how someone prays or conducts their personal religious affairs is upto them. Live and let live. If someone wants to pray / worship in a particular manner I don't see why that would be such a problem to anyone else. I think we should be less critical of others and concentrate on doing good deeds ourselves.

With regards to your point about Guru Nanak Dev Ji's teachings. I never once mentioned Guru Ji, let alone of any attitudes of disrespect. Baba Ji did disapprove of idol worship. That is a fact.

Have you read Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji's Bani. Satguru Nanak Dev ji calls the idol worshipper blind and mute and the idol lifeless.

It is all about interpretation and one's own understanding. Some may interpret the teaching's literally. However, I could be wrong - I feel, Baba Ji disapproved of the practices of the Hindu's worshiping idol's. In that people may have looked upon the idols as GOD instead of a mere symbolic representation, to aid with one's worship. Anyone can interpret anything with their personal outlook on life. I may be wrong but only the person who made the statement can elaborate further. It is how my earlier post was misunderstood, in that I support idol worship, I do NOT. Coming to their own conclusions it created further questions.

Is this not derogatory description of a Hindus sacred religion.

All religions are sacred in the eyes of their followers. I did not once state Hindu religion was sacred (too it's followers it will be). I was stating Hindu's revere the statues in the mandir and as such refer to them as deities. It was only out of respect I used the same word.

SatGuru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji said I worship Vaheguru alone, never stopped at no deity (Chaupai Sahib).

Again, I also believe that you should also worship ONLY GOD and nothing else. But if Amarjit Chawla feels it connects him with the almighty, is that a bad thing? . Again I may be completely wrong. All I feel is why condemn someone for worshiping. Okay I understand now it is totally not in line with the Sangats views.

Guru Nanak Dev ji said to them to worship the Creator of all, which is Waheguru.

I hold the same sentiments. Every single creature is answerable to ONE ALMIGHTY CREATOR. Everyone should pray to one GOD, I agree.

Obviously you haven't read Bani of Guru Nanak Dev ji.

You are correct, I am not well versed in the Bani of our Guru's. I only learnt to read Punjabi in Gurmukhi script last year, so it is very weak. I also find it hard to understand Shabads sometimes. As please correct me if I'm wrong but although it is in Gurmukhi script it is in various languages - Punjabi,Hindi, Persian, Sanskrit, maybe more. Also the English translations are like medieval English. Please read my profile it tells you a bit about me. I admit I need to learn so much more about Sikhi. That is why I have joined Sikh forums to expand my knowledge and find out more.

One question. What does the diety have that we or anyone has to worship it before we worship Waheguru?

I don't support the idea of idol worship either. Worshiping stones or any other object is pointless you should only believe in GOD. Like Kabir stated 'If GOD is a stone then I will worship a mountain'. I think you are not supposed to take it literally but understand the thinking behind the statement.

Doe Waheguru lack something that the deity has?

I never ever intended to come across as if I support idol worship and think a deity is more important than Waheguru Ji. Waheguru Ji is only worthy of worshiping in my opinion. I don't even understand why you had to ask such a question. However, why does the sangat have an issue with the way other's worship? It is between them and GOD.

Please if I have come across as if I follow these rituals, well sorry to disappoint but I don't. But if Amarjit Chawla wants too let him.

I didnt go to catholic school . And i didnt sing any choirs either anywhere.

Neither did I. But it would be interesting to find out if other members of the Sangat ever sung a hymn at school which is basically what we are discussing i.e. worshiping, but not in Sikh tradition.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

I Feel The Major Concern Is That The Person Who Is In The Pictures Is Possibly Involved In 'Panthic Affairs'. And For That Reason It Is Of Concern, Major Concern. There Are Many People Who Call Themselves Sikhs, Who In Their Lives Do Really Bad Stuff Including All The Bajjar Kuriets, Going To Various Places of Worship, And So Much More, Etc, But They Are Not Involved In 'Panthic Affairs', For Those People Hopefully They Will Realize Their Mistakes And Come Into Sikh Dharma, Hopefully They Will Be Inspired By Khalsa Dharma. The Concern Is People Who Are Involved In 'Panthic Affairs' Are Doing Anti-Panth Stuff. This Shows They Are Not Authentic Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs, And In Fact Are Not Panthic At All.

Im Glad Pictures Are Exposed Of People Who Are Involved In 'Panthic Affairs' Doing Anti-Panth Things. We Need To Know Each and Every Person (Who Is Involved In Sikh Institutions and 'Panthic Affairs') Who Do Such Things! The Truth Is There Are So Many 'Inside' Who Are Actually Filled With Corruption and are NOT Authentic Khalsa Dharma Aashiks! We Need To Kick Out Each And Every Single One, Even If They Are Thousands in Number, From Panthic Affairs. By Exposing Them, Is A Good Step, Because The Goal Is To Have Authentic Genuine True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Involved In Genuine Panthic Affairs.. True Khalsa Dharma Aashiks Need To Get Control Of All Sikh Institutions. The Corruption Is Way Too Much. A Huge Clean Up Is Needed. We Must Try To Be The Best We Can Be Individually As Well. The Truth Is Whereever There Is Money Involved, Evil Always Have Their Eyes There. And In Kaljug, Evil Does Have Power. For Example, In The Name Of Guru Gobind Singh Jee, They Attack Khalsa Dharma. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Is Ang and Fort of Khalsa. Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Is The King. We Must Try To Be The Best We Can Be In Our Very Homes. I Keep Hearing There Are 25-30 Million 'Sikhs' In The World Etc. I Would Love To Know How Many Of These Sikhs Actually Save From Bajjar Kureits, Keep Gurmukh Rehit Including Ang Sang Panj Kakaars, Etc. The Truth Is, There Are Not That Many Sikhs In World. There Are Many Who Love Sikhi (And That's A Great Start, May Guru Sahib Do More Kirpa On All That All Become Practicing True Sikhs, Not Only Call Ourselves Sikhs) Not That Many Follow Sikh Dharma including Saving From Bajjar Paaps And Being Amritdhaaree, But Yet They Want and Control Sikh Institutions. These People Are Millions In Number. Truth Is, They Will Realize Their Mistake At The Time Of The End (Near Death), and Then Repent. True Sikhs Keep In Chardhi Kala Anyway. The Fake Sikhs (Sharaabee Kabaabees, In Their Families The Men Wear Turbans and The Women Do Beadbee To Kesh, Etc., Yet They Control The Gurdwaras Etc., These People Are Not Khalsa Dharma Inspired, Nor Do They Have Any Khalsa Dharma Qualities. They Are Punjabee Culture People, I Think They Are Amongst The Greatest Paapees On Earth. They Are The Ones Who In The Name Of Guru Nanak, Destroy The True Dharma Of Guru Nanak). The Fake Sikhs Are The Greatest Enemy Of Sikhi Today. All Institutions Must Be Controlled By True Sikhs, Only Then Will Even Those Who Chose Not To Be Full Sikhs, Will Then Actually Be Inspired To Become True Sikhs. The Truth Is, All The Corruption And Hypocrisy Etc, has Turned People Away From Sikhi. The Greatest Enemy Of 'Sikhs' Are 'Sikhs'. True Sikhs Need To Do Authentic Prem Parchaar, Get Control Of Khalsa Institutions And Represent True Sikhi To The World, Including All Media, To Show The Most Exalted Beauty Of The Eternal Palace Of Guru Gobind Singh Jee (Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee). True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Must Be In Control, Only Then Will Proper Parchaar Of Sikhi Happen And All Those Who Are Turned Off By Because Of What They See All These Fakes Do, Will Then Be Inspired By True Khalsa Dharma. True Khalsa Dharma Aashihks Must Be In Control. The Small Number Of True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs In Control, Can Actually Change The Whole World and Bring Chardhi Kala To Khalsa Panth, That's Why Its Very Important. (For Example: Just Look At The U.S Health Care. 219 Votes Changed The Entire Face of Health Care And Millions and Millions Will Have Access To Health Care. Just Demonstrating That A Small Number Of People In Control Can Change The Entire Picture Of Realilty, For Worse or The Better). May Guru Sahib Do Kirpa That True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Get Inspired And With Prem and Conviction Get Control Of Sikh Institutions All Over The World. Only Amritdhaarees Should Be Representing Sikhs (Sikh Channel, Please Take Note Of This As Well. Don't Have Non-Amritdhaarees Hosting Shows. Understand That The Energies Of The New Generation Nishkhaam Amritdhaarees Can Change The Audience For The Better Towards Sikh Dharma. The Energies Of The Bajjar Kureitees Have Negative Effect, Even If They Talk About 'Sikhi' Things).

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee!

Dhan Dhan Sri DasamPatshah Baanee Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee!

Dhan Dhan RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit And Gurmukh Jeevan!

Gurdsingh as you have admitted you have no knowledge about Sikhi or Gurmukhi stop wasting your and other peoples time. Dont argue about things u have no knowledge about. What this guy in the picture is doing totally wrong from Gurbani and Gurmat point of view. I will give you only one example from life of Guru Gobind Singh. Then you can carry on whatever you like, but then dont pretend to be a Gursikh.

"Once Guru Gobind Singh after battles of Anandpur was travelling with his Sikhs. They came upon a Muslim Pir's Samaad. Out of respect he touched his arrow at the samaad, he couldnt bow as he was Guru so used his arrow to bow. The Khalsa, the Sikhs with him, saw this and told him it was contrary to Sikhism. So they decided to punish him. They contemplated for a long time as to how to punish him for mis conduct. Him being Guru they decided to fine him. Then they couldnt decide on the amount of fine. Someone said fine him 1000, someone said fine him 5000 or 25000 etc. Finally it was decided that Guru would be able to pay any amount but if tommorrow a poor Sikh faces similar situation how would he pay a large sum, based on precedent of Guru Gobind Singh. So they fined him only 25 rupees. Later the Guru told his Sikhs that he was only testing them as to how his Sikhs will conduct after he is gone."

As for other members going to catholic schools, kindly compare apples with apples. The guy in the pic is not a Kid who has no other option for better education.