A New Sikh Tv Channel?

to harjapbhangal

i was user id: h bhangal . this i believe has now been deleted by the admin team here.

Following my e-mail comms. with you earlier Harjap, I would like to confirm that I was not trying or purporting to be harjap bhangal the immigration lawyer. I am not harjap bhangal the uk immigration lawyer, as he has explained clearly in his post above yesterday.

It was more like I was made out to be him by some others on this forum. Anyways rest i have apologised to him directly for any confusion causedand explained about why i had that id.

I do not support or are attached to any sikh or hindu or any political party, or any jathebandi involved in these issues. Unfortunately ppl on this form have attached lots of wrong names against me.

I hope this clears that this matter.

Once again please accept apologies for any confusion that may have been caused.

i will send a separate e-mail to admin team here later get my id removed, as it has caused confusion.

A response to peoples comments are the Sikh channel is the first Sikh media outlet to discuss Sikh rights who cares if you give money to Sikhs Sikhs have given millions in seva to gurdwaras and you are criticising the very institutions that people need to drive our religion forward.

What about the singhs and families who have put in thousands of hours to start these gurdwaras and done seva for over 30 years of being in this country. If you cannot even keep the 5 k's of sikhi you cannot really comment on the running of a gurdwara.

As for letting in youth from India first they have to earn their kamai and when these young men from India stop going to gurdwaras and eyeing up our sisters on a Sunday and do seva for a few years and make a name in the community why should we give them power over an institution of truth.

First of all anybody who wants to run a gurdwara has to EARN their kamai in the eyes of the community HAVING MONEY IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

YOU CANNOT BRIBE A TRUE GURSIKH THATS WHY THE MACHINE IS NOW RATTLING IN THEIR BOOTS

WJKKWJKF

Peenji the people in prison are Jaaping naam from the past 20 odd years so why worry. The case has come to light online and people are aware of their cause there are many panthic people looking into this including Mr Badal and family also the SGPC has been fighting for their case for years.

People often come onto this site worrying about everybody.

What you should be doing is erasing the fear and doubt you all have of sikhs running their own affairs and take some ACTION if each sikh on this board gathers support of at least 10 gursikhs each we will have a very strong movement towards our goals of the release of these prisoners.

If people like H Bhangal care so much about the panth and they are lawyers where is their Kamai why cant they help support the cause of our Sikh brethren in jail or DONT THEY CARE ENOUGH

WJKKWJKF

Happy Vaisakhi to all of the Panth that read this just a warning for everyone weaving a web and those that have tried to split the panth or control it in any way

WE ARE WATCHING

WJKKWJKF

As long as the other channel does not have messed up anti panthic views and both channels do not fight and play politics to disrupt any chance of ekta, then I see no reason why there shouldn't be another Sikh channel - the more PANTHIC and PURAATAN type views parchaar happening the better! As long as both are PANTHIC though!

I agree with both of your points thats why as soon as any unforseen objectives are uncovered in any channel we must highlight it this is our duty as panthic people

Another point I would like to reiterate THIS APPLIES TO THE SIKH CHANNEL as well they should not see ekta one as a license to control the panth in the UK

Every Sikh in the UK has their own voice yes come together in peace and make community decisions BUT IF ANY CHANNEL OR BODY THINKS THEY HAVE A SAY IN ALL PANTHIC AFFAIRS OR THEY ARE THE SOLE VOICE OF THE PANTH they are mistaken

That is why precisely Guru Gobind Singh Ji created the Panj Piaras so whether they be in Scotland the Sikh Channel studio or In Portugal they have the say

IF ANY CHANNEL THINKS THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO CONTROL ALL OF THE SIKHS ACROSS EUROPE DUE TO ONE CHANNEL THEY ARE MISTAKEN YOU CANNOT CONTROL SIKHISM AS A RELIGION OR ANY PANTH WE FOUGHT FOR THESE FREEDOMS FOR OVER 300 YEARS AND WE WONT HAND THEM OVER TO SOMEONE WHO OWNS A TV CHANNEL

There are many undercover Singh's who will not allow this to happen

SO THINK TWICE BEFORE TRYING TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF THE ESTABLISHED JATHAS IN EUROPE

YOU WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT EKTA ONE OR NOT

WJKK WJKF

• 2 weeks later...