Lala Darshan Lal New Kartoot

guruvah

I went to hear Kathavaachak Bhai Pinderpal Singh ji in my local gurdwara sahib day before yesterday... Diwan hall was overflowing and in the middle of katha, he highlighted that how today people with gaand mind are attacking bani of dasam patshah ka granth and telling sangat that those people are full of hankar/gaand and started attacking bani and then he mentioned that after all chritaars.. the moral stanza is written.. (he said all this gaand people ignore that moral story written in dg...) He said that line is... " From all this immorals things happen in our society, pls give power to keep khalsa away from such uncivilized things away from khalsa mind.."

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bloom

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee !!!!!

Also,

One Can Also See That The Stories In The Charitars Are Coming To Life In Society Now. Through Media One Can See That These Things Are Happening All Over The World. You Can Even Look In The 'Gupt' Section Of Message Boards, And Court Cases 'Even With 'Sikhs' Etc., And These Charitars Are Like Playing Out!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee !!!!! Gives Knowledge Of The Plays Of Kaljug, And The ENTIRE Context Is To Be Protected From Such !!!!!

Sarnas Are Connected To Congress AND RSS. Darshan Lal is Connected To Sarnas, Congress AND RSS. The Same People That Attacked Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib And Eliminated Countless Sikhs Have Now Their Agents Going From One Side To The Other To Break Others From Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee Is Not Only The Source Of Sri Amrit Sanchaars, It Is Also The Direct Source Of Bir Ras, Expansions, In Direct Language It Throws 'Their Gods' Of The Pedestal, It Calls Krishan 'Keet, Kharag Singh Defeats 'Their God', Calls Worshipping Stones Utter 'Koor', Gives Knowledge Of Trickeries, Knowledge Of High Morals, Makes Their 'Brahmin Pandits' Look Bad, Gives Knowledge Of Politics, Shows Moral Character Too, Gives Shastar Prem, Whom The RSS Worship As 'Gods', Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee In Direct Language Calls Them In Kaal (They Will Be Destroyed) And So Much More ! So So Much More !

Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee Is A Very Complex Granth And Ang Of Khalsa. After Understanding Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee With Some Deep Understanding (Which CongRSS Kala Afgana And His Followers Including Darshan Lal Cannot Grasp. Darshan Lal Sings Gurbaanee By Mixing Sri Pangtees From Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee Also From Different Sri Shabads, And Takes Everything Out Of Context For His Agenda. Darshan Lal Has Done EVERYTHING For Money and Fame. He Has NO Knowledge Of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee Either. He Is a CongRSS Agent Sexual Predator Kala Afgana Chela Working For Congress AND RSS).

Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee Talks About A Lot In So Dhar Paurees, In Sri Khand Paurees and More. There Are Countless Realms and Countless Plays. These Kala Afgananees In Reality Hate Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee As Well. That Is Their Next Planned Attack, I Wont Share Links Online, But That Attack Also Has Already Begun From The Same Group.

These People Are Systematically Attacking ENTIRE Khalsa Dharma. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karna. They Will NEVER Succeed.

I Want The Whole World To Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma. So The More They Attack (Even In Public) Gives The True Dharma Aashikhs All Over The World To Provide The True Context, And Automatically The World Will Begin Seeing The Greatness Of Sikh Scriptures And True Khalsa Dharma ! Are Their Attacks A Blessing A Disguise ?!? LOL. I Think So. Knowledge of Charitars Help In Protecting From These! Look Around The World! These Charitars Are Playing Out In Real Life!!! Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee !!!!! Gives Knowledge To Protect !!!! HamriKaroHaathDehhRachaa …

Also These People Who Cannot Understand The Complexity of True Khalsa Dharma, And They Say They ONLY Believe In Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee (Which They Don't Either), They Should Join The Sindhi Community. Darshan Lal Is Trying To Make 'Sikhs' Into Sindhis. Maybe That's Why CongRSS Darshan Lal And Sarna Are Also Very Close To Chela Ram And His Mandirs. We Know Darshan Lal and Sarnas Have Also Done Maha Beadbees To Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee Through DSGMC By Even Removing Sri Akhars. Their Plans Are To Destroy Sikh Dharma, Bit By Bit. They Will NEVER Succeed. Sarnas Must Be Imprisoned. Darshan Lal Must Be Imprisoned. The Attacks On Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee Are A Systematic Attack On Entire Sikh Dharma By CongRSS !!!!! Their Targets Are ALSO Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Amrit Sanchaars !!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Kakaar Sahibs !!!!!

Their Attacks Are On ENTIRE Khalsa Dharma !!!!! Bit By Bit !!!!!

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan !!!!! They Will NEVER Succeed !!!!!

The WHOLE World WILL Fall IN LOVE With True Khalsa Dharma Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee !!!!!

(It Is Perhaps Time To Get Knowledgeable Kathaa Vaachiks Whom Understand and Love Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee To Make Video Recordings To Show The Context And More Of Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee As Well. The Whole World Will Fall in Love With True Khalsa Dharma! Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee!).

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

I dont think blaming the reporter is wise. She is just doing her job.

She is part of it. otehrwise she will not be providing steamy headings to the article.She is another kim bolan for sikhs.

It is imperative that we write to her and also bring it to the attention of newpaper editor.

I went to hear Kathavaachak Bhai Pinderpal Singh ji in my local gurdwara sahib day before yesterday... Diwan hall was overflowing and in the middle of katha, he highlighted that how today people with gaand mind are attacking bani of dasam patshah ka granth and telling sangat that those people are full of hankar/gaand and started attacking bani and then he mentioned that after all chritaars.. the moral stanza is written.. (he said all this gaand people ignore that moral story written in dg...) He said that line is... " From all this immorals things happen in our society, pls give power to keep khalsa away from such uncivilized things away from khalsa mind.."

Charitropakahyan is the composition that moulded character of khalsa.This was also known as tarkash ki pothi as singhs used to keep this composition in the shell housing of arrows in battlefield.

That is why khalsa had very high moral character.

Very nice post GPS Bhai Sahib Ji

Just to add to what you said - Nihang singhs of 18th and 19th century always used to carry a copy of Charitropakhyan in their 'khajana'. By reciting the bani again and again, they had raised their moral characters to highest levels of purity. hence the saying 'Beebi Booha Khol Nisang, Aaye Hun Nihang'. (dont be shy to open the door beebi ji, its just nihang singhs knocking). Anyone with dirty mind will easily find filth in anything - thus those who raise objections against the pavitar bani of Sri Guruji only show their true filthy mindset. Its a simple psychological thing, isnt it? Perception is based on internal feelings - if there is filth in head, anything will be turned into vulgarity. On the contrary, those with high moral characters will look for the deeper meanings hidden under metaphorical verses instead.

These antics of Darshan Laal are going to go in history as the biggest enemy of the Khalsa Panth. First he makes a false story in a Gurdwara and runs it off to the sangat, and now this!!!!

And his followers kiss his feet for slandering Guru Sahib, not once, but twice, and who knows how many times more behind closed doors. These Masands don't want to discuss and never had the intentions to discuss. This man is not showing the slightest characteristic of a Sikh.

This is beyond shocking!!!! A peson that has so much love for Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, would never utter what Darshan laal has.

Any Person not only sikh, that Respects the Sikh religion will be hurt when they read the headline of that article,

in the comments section sumone named kelley wrote:

"This article is so poorly written, from the title to what it instigates. Claiming such an aspect of the holy scriptures without an valid arguments, is disrespectful of the Sikh community and of the faith. If you can't understand the true purpose of the work, don't label it with such wild accusations. I really wonder what the editors of The Star look at when their writers submit articles, do they look at to see whether their writers have fully looked at the material at hand. Have they found any specific passages supporting such an article title?"

It is hurtful that our Dasmesh Pitha's Writings are desrespectfully spoken about, but we should not let this upset us becuase MahaRaj is nirLayp,

Nirlayp means that Guru sahib is Unattached, is The Purest of the Pure, NO dirt or mayl in anyform can be attached to maharaj,

Dasmesh Pita is the supreme jot we cant even express their greatness since it is unending,,

qumrI mihmw brin n swkau qUM Twkur aUc Bgvwnw ]1]

thumaree mehimaa baran n saako thoo(n) t(h)aakur ooch bhagavaanaa ||1||

I cannot express Your Glorious Praises. You are my Lord and Master, lofty and benevolent. ||1||

Maharaj's Hukam Is so beautiful,,

There was not much DASAM Parchar which i say from my view, but after Darshan lal started doing nindya and making up stuff, Sikhs Strenghthened Parchar of Dasam Bani,

I love all the english translations that speak of Sri Dasam Granth, Before i didnt kno anything realli just that Jaap Sahib was From Sri Dasam Granth,

You are very Blessed PJS to recieve this beautiful Seva, Nanak Naam chardi kala tere bhane SArbat Da bhala!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!

Firstly, I have seen a lot around this debate and I agree with you 100%. However, one thing I will accept about Professor Darshan Singh. It is that you shouldn't do parkash of our Dasam Pita Di Bani with Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Guru Gobind Singh Ji said Sab Sikhan Ko Human Hai Guru Manyo Granth.

If you start calling it a Guru, isn't that going against Guru Gobind Singh Ji? From what I know you're supposed to first read Guru Granth Sahib Ji as much as you can and then read Dasam Granth for guidance for everyday lives and guidance in shastar vidhiya.

If i'm wrong please don't get boiled up, just correct me. I'm someone who listens.

edit- I agree with your stance. They should never have stabbed him. This makes pro-Dasam bani members look bad, regardless to whether or not it reflects the whole.

Part of the problem is people forget what Guru Jis have told us, to pick up the sword ONLY AND ONLY IF ALL OTHER MEANS HAVE BEEN EXERCISES and failed.

With that said this isn't a case where injustice has been done, people disagree and have different opinions.

Plain in Sight:

This is not an issue of Dasam Granth anymore. There is this devious plan by troublemakers or probably big think tank behind such incidents/issues. Here's what happened so far:

* Kala Afghana came up & started attacking Amrit Bania, Amrit Vela & Baptism in Sikhi. It was in Roseville, california where he said Amrit doesn't have any power and is useless. He also said that amritvela is time for robbers to do robbery and Sikhs should sleep during that time. That event was videotaped/audiotaped and thousands of sangat's signed signature was sent to Akal takht sahib. Most of the work in California was done by AKJ.

* Someone (Think Tank) wanted figure like him to start an movement against 1) Guru Gobind Singh ji 2) Amritsaanchar 3) Vaisakhi 4) Dasam patshah ka granth. They deviously did not bring Dasam Granth in public as they knew the *mental& nature of old aged Kala Afghana. Abruptly he gone off-public and nobody hears anything from him. Think Tank were on hunt for another old famous person in sikh society.

* Think Tank slowly slowly made bases around globe. So much koor prachar was in process in Dubai, Malaysia, Canada, USA, India, Delhi etcc. I personally know three friends of mine who were strong in sikhi but gone off-road and today they are the biggest anti-sikhi ppl that i have ever met. Such parchar was going on around globe but none to counter them.

* Sarna props up and decided to take interest and probably lead role in challenging against Akal Takht Sahib. Likes of Sarna, Rozana Spokesman joined and started more koor prachar and started calling positions of singh sahibans as Puraji etc.

* Sarna on behalf of Think-Tank recruited singer Darshan and due to his popularity of being ex-jathedar joined & he took over many minds of Sikhs; sadly some of them were leaders or acting as jathedarian of organization and group.

* Got boycott by Akal Takhat Sahib but continue to sprinkle salt on our wounds by attacking Nitnem, Amritsanchar & Dasam patshah da granth. (Delhi, India | Southall, UK | Sikh Jehar center, Canada). Think Tank exactly want this ! They wanted people to react sharply against them and thus brings negative media on them.

* Now they support the ban against Kirpan and they are feeding naive hungry writers to write negative news on pro-akal takht sikhs and bring them down by uncivilized headings such as "Group Sex". I don't know how in this world this is allowed !! This is exactly the plan of Think Tank on how to bring naive sikhs to stand against pro-akal takht or panthic groups.

Sarna/Darshan/KalaAfghana/PusedoScholars -> Attack Nitnem bania -> which indirectly attacks Amrit Sanchar -> which directly attacks personality and life work of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Shaib ji

This doesn't end here... Darshan will be done sooner or later just like Kala Afghana.. They will pick some other guy/person to continue to do the damage. This been happening since our gurus time.. The only difference today from our guru jis time is that we are weaker in sikhi/history/culture to stand strong against such easily avoidable attacks. Akal Takht failed to do what they were supposed to do for whole two generation and now those people who want to learn sikhi fell into trap laid by loyals of arya samajist such as missionaries/sarna/badal/dera vaad and many mukhis of famous panthic jathabandi etc.

Enough of running around without team.. Its time to build our strong defense by doing prachar without politics and then defend our dharam and destroy such nastak keshadhari arya-samajist.

singh559 ji

Parkash of Dasam granth is not the issue here.Let us leave this aside as there are a couple of takhats that do parkash of dasam granth that too at a lower level than sGGS ji parkash.

The issue here is the dirty language being used by ragi darshan lal for bani of Dasam pita.Then he is concocting his own stories about charitropakhayan.All his theories are a bundle of lies as i have read Dasam Granth myself. Any religious person will not stoop to depth out of respect for Guru ji.This Ragi darshan lal is a thug who is paid for doing propaganda.

More dirt he heaps on dasam pita's bani more of his dirty thoughts are brought to public mind.Moreover what nonsense he is talking especially when he was acting in film nimmo for money and paying glowing tributes to durga by fabricating his own stories that are not found in Dasam Granth.Where was his sikhi that time?

The fact is that he has been identified as an enemy of sikhi who has sold his religion for money.

Agree with GPS Veerji, its not about the parallel (which actually is not, its on lower levels but anyway) parkash, it never was. I have been analysing his modus operandi in interviews/debates for some time now - he starts off with a less controversial issue, like parallel parkash so that the audience can start building 'interest' in him, then gradually builds up pace, and using his effective cliches like 'oh bhaleyo' and 'ik vichaar kareyo', he tries to sound sympatheic towards the panth. If he feels that he is 'blinkering', then immediately takes a U turn and comes back to the 'issue' of parallel parkash again. But the quick message he is able to drop in listeners mind at the heat of the moment sadly works. He is an expert manipulator of body language, and psyche of the audience in question. Sadly, these subtle techniques work with simpletons, or with gursikhs who solely rely on others for their gurmat gyan. Therefore, this is not a physical battle anymore, rather a pure psychological one. Think about it.