Surrey Mayor:'I'Ve Had Enough Of This Hornet'S Nest Called Vaisakhi"

sahib singh

Mayor Dianne Watts NEVER mentioned the words 'Hornets Nest' at anytime.

Before jumping to conclusions, and defaming someone, I suggest EVERYONE read this article.

http://www2.canada.com/surreynow/news/story.html?id=0fcd0bfc-61be-44d6-85a8-0cf97bb9a105

"Those are not the mayor's words, they are mine.

She never uttered that phrase "hornet's nest." That was a term I coined to describe what this event has sadly become."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever wrote such headings is not someone who respect the journalism or worthy enough to hold the public office.. Both needs to be taken off from serving public. Newsperson needs to be stripped off from journalist post if those were his own wording.

Mayor did indeed said such words and probably want to control the damage she did... No more votes for Ms. Dianne Wasps !!

If she never said it then she should announce it in press release in front of all newsmen rather than forcing journalist to take the blame !!!

dasmesh darbar stands on a platform of khalistan, not on a platform of Gurmat.

I second this. Damesh Darbar used to be all about Gurmat. Now their moving off into fanatical Khalistan ways.

I support Khalistan, but not Damesh Darbar version of it.

You have not revealed dark side of this administration of this Gurudwara.

They support Ragi Darshan and kala afghana.They have participated in meetings that were supporting this cult.

They cann't call it Dashmesh Darbar and yet disown legacy of Dashmesh pita. Eitehr they are dumbheads or they have

become agents themselves.

You really have to stop calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a 'government agent' or supporter of kala afghana. You sound stupid, and by ur count there must be thousands of 'agents' posing as singhs in our midst. Give me a break. And yes, this gurdwara is panthic.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Anyone Supporting (Especially Those In Committees) Darshan Ragi Even A Single Bit Cannot Be Trusted. Darshan Ragi Is Working For CongRSS Agenda To Attack Sikhs And Entire Sikh Dharma For Short Term And Long Term CongRSS Goals And Agendas.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan, They Will NEVER Succeed. True Khalsa Dharma (Which Of Course Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee, Ang Sang Pooran Kakaar Sahib Jees, Amrit Sanchaar Sahib Jees, Saving From Bajjar Paaps Etc) Is Eternal !

Show The World The Beauty Of Khalsa Dharma. Bring Guru Jees Pure Vegetarian Langar To The World. Bring Guru Jees Raag Keertan Sung With Guru Jees Instruments Sung By Guru Jees Amritdhaaree RehatVaan Gursikhs To The World. Show The Beauty Of Khalsa Jeevan (Which Of Course Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee, Sri Amrit Sanchaar Sahib Jees, Ang Sang Pooran Kakaar Sahib Jees, Saving From Bajjar Paaps Etc) To The World. The Whole World Is Going To Fall In Love With Sikh Dharma.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

http://www2.canada.com/surreynow/news/community/story.html?id=cd3ad917-d99a-43b5-8cd3-8482e3f77634

Parade was just fine, thank you

Surrey Now

Published: Friday, April 23, 2010

The Editor,

I was at the Vaisakhi parade in Surrey on Saturday and my family and I had a great time. I didn't find anything objectionable about the floats - most of us don't even know who the people were whose photos were on the floats. The only one I noticed was Bhagat Singh, who fought against the British for independence for India. Perhaps the British will now file an objection.

As for our premier and Liberal party members missing the parade - they weren't missed. Who cares if there were no politicians? I, for one, don't think there should be a single politician.

As for her "ladyship" Dianne Watts, last year she had a problem with the parade and yet she chose to come this year. Why doesn't she just stay home? Personally, even though I voted for the woman, I couldn't care less if she was there or not.

There were about 100,000 people there and 99,999 had a great time. The food was good, the music was great and parade was colourful. It was well organized, the police were everywhere so if the float was so controversial, why did the police allow it to participate?

Everyone had a wonderful day and then this - talk about raining on someone's parade!

As for the political fallout, come election time these same people who are now up in arms will be covering their heads and heading to Dashmesh Darbar and other temples begging for votes.

Why can't you let us enjoy one day out of the year without some controversy?

Karminder Virk, Surrey

dasmesh darbar stands on a platform of khalistan, not on a platform of Gurmat.

I second this. Damesh Darbar used to be all about Gurmat. Now their moving off into fanatical Khalistan ways.

I support Khalistan, but not Damesh Darbar version of it.

You have not revealed dark side of this administration of this Gurudwara.

They support Ragi Darshan and kala afghana.They have participated in meetings that were supporting this cult.

They cann't call it Dashmesh Darbar and yet disown legacy of Dashmesh pita. Eitehr they are dumbheads or they have

become agents themselves.

You really have to stop calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a 'government agent' or supporter of kala afghana. You sound stupid, and by ur count there must be thousands of 'agents' posing as singhs in our midst. Give me a break. And yes, this gurdwara is panthic.

I did not write them as agents.I wrote them as anti akal takhat and anti panthic that they proved by siding with Darshan lal ragi.

They also invited harjinder dilgeer who is banned by most sikh Gurudwaras.

You sound utter stupid by attacking me and making it a personal issue.Rebut what i have written. Ask Inderjit singh secretary of

Of dashmesh darbar why they supported Ragi.

Before you write nonsense and indulge in personal attacks.Rebut what i wrote? Truth hurts. But as a sikh i will continue these pseudo khalsitanis who are doing more harm to sikhs than idntifiable enemy.

In My Opinion,

Anyone Supporting (Especially Those In Committees) Darshan Ragi Even A Single Bit Cannot Be Trusted. Darshan Ragi Is Working For CongRSS Agenda To Attack Sikhs And Entire Sikh Dharma For Short Term And Long Term CongRSS Goals And Agendas.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan, They Will NEVER Succeed. True Khalsa Dharma (Which Of Course Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee, Ang Sang Pooran Kakaar Sahib Jees, Amrit Sanchaar Sahib Jees, Saving From Bajjar Paaps Etc) Is Eternal !

Show The World The Beauty Of Khalsa Dharma. Bring Guru Jees Pure Vegetarian Langar To The World. Bring Guru Jees Raag Keertan Sung With Guru Jees Instruments Sung By Guru Jees Amritdhaaree RehatVaan Gursikhs To The World. Show The Beauty Of Khalsa Jeevan (Which Of Course Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee, Sri Amrit Sanchaar Sahib Jees, Ang Sang Pooran Kakaar Sahib Jees, Saving From Bajjar Paaps Etc) To The World. The Whole World Is Going To Fall In Love With Sikh Dharma.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

Exactly.They cann't act anti panthic if they are panthic.

This committee is in league with sikh youth of america.This sikh youth sent their representatives to anti sikh convention of Srana convened in Delhi.

People like Harpreet do not know the facts are they are siding with these pseudo groups for political purpose.

dasmesh darbar opposed dhadrianwale when he came to do prachaar citing the controversy over the (supposed) kalgi. The truth is, Dhadrianwale didn't go to their gurdwara, thus depriving them of income. The time prior to this when Dhadrianwale had come to Vancouver Dasmesh Darbar committee said nothing against him, but the controversy was in full swing at that time too!! They want everyone in their corner and only care about the golak, not Gurmat.

They organised people to throw eggs at a Guru Ghar that was set up in former elementary school to "protest" Dhadrianwale doing kirtan there (this was at Balundpuri dera in surrey). A singh I know told us this, he had seen it with his own eyes.