How Should Sikhs View Homosexuality?

..., which means leave Gurmat of one marriage partner...

there's nothing against gurmat is having more than married partner.

Can you explain why its not against Gurmat to have multiple partners?

Chatanga is just messing around. Anand Karaj is done for two people, it's not for two husbands and one wife. Never has been and never will.

..., which means leave Gurmat of one marriage partner...

there's nothing against gurmat is having more than married partner.

Can you explain why its not against Gurmat to have multiple partners?

Chatanga is just messing around. Anand Karaj is done for two people, it's not for two husbands and one wife. Never has been and never will.

oh lol I hope so.

again sikh sangat does my head in sometimes

brothers asked a simple question and everyone is giving long answers about biology etc??

ok ima be blunt n str8 to the point

waheguru has given us male and female organs for a reason because its natural way of reproducing

when 2 members of the same sex go at it its not for reproduction its for lust and we all know what sikhis stance is on lust

but true we shudnt look down on a gay if they want to be a batty man thats their personal choice but it aint a sikh way of lyf because it goes against the laws of nature its common sense really so cmon lets cum back to planet earth ppl

wjkk wjkf

Your lack of wanting to understand the biology, let alone our posts regarding the subject tells it all, you disregard it before any discussion. No way to see it differently if you do that.

Gay marriages are not Gurmat. Bisexually people are biologicaly attracted to both genders, so to satisfiy them, they get to have two marriage partners of opposite sex. Now do we bend over backwards, which means leave Gurmat of one marriage partner and let these type of people have two? Are you willing to robb them of their so called natural ways. Where is the fairness, I thought Sikhi was all about equality. Your heading down a manmat rollercoaster.

We're talking about gay people, not bisexual people. Two totally different things, why would you even bring that up?

Also, who are you to say what is right and wrong, do you know everything and how it all works, nope.

I've said what I had to say, anything further will be a circle argument.

Sikhi will never accept marriages between same sex. Anand Karaj is between man and woman. Sikhi preaches to respect all no matter who they are and thus we need to give respect equally to all humans regardless of their lifestyle differences. Akal Takht Sahib is our supreme body and all Hukamnamas should be respected by all.. even if one have their own different set of opinions. Akal Takht Sahib say "NO" to same sex marriages. End of topic.