Budha Dal Jathedar 96 Krori Akali Nihang Baba Joginder Singh Ji To Visit U.K.

Baba Ji is attending a camp, the camps admission is £5, you are not paying to see Baba ji, but to attend camp.

96 krori is 96 thousand, and is the number of Shaheed Singhs in the fauj, if I am correct, of which Baba Ji is the Jathedar

One Hundred - 100 - Sau

One Thousand - 1000 - Hazaar

One Hundred Thousand - 100,000 - 1 Lakh

One Million - 100,000 - 10 Lakh

10 Million - 10,000,000 - 100 Lakh or 1 Crore

So 96 crore means 96 *10 million = 96,000,00000

Have there even been that many Sikhs let alone that many Shaheed Singhs? Take into account current day statistics say there are 20 million sikhs worldwide, 2 Crore only.

One Hundred - 100 - Sau

One Thousand - 1000 - Hazaar

One Hundred Thousand - 100,000 - 1 Lakh

One Million - 100,000 - 10 Lakh

10 Million - 10,000,000 - 100 Lakh or 1 Crore

So 96 crore means 96 *10 million = 96,000,00000

Have there even been that many Sikhs let alone that many Shaheed Singhs? Take into account current day statistics say there are 20 million sikhs worldwide, 2 Crore only.

According to Gyani Thakur Singh Ji (and Nihang Traditions), Shaheed Singhs have existed since Aad Kaal. They are Akaal Purakhs Fauj, from the very beginning. In Sooraj Parkash it mentions Shaheed Singhs coming when Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj were giving Shahadat.

also they are not all of human appearance as well, some are birs ie spirits.

There is a gurdwara in the himalaya, where the sarovar is full of snakes, and i forget the name of the gurdwara, but it is said that these snakes are waiting for human birth in sikh families and they will form part of Dal Khalsa.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki fateh

Budha Dal Jathedar 96 Krori Akali Nihang Baba Joginder Singh Ji will be attending Sahibzada baba Ajit Singh Akhara's one day camp on Saturday 14th August. All are invited to attend, please fill in your forms and get them to Ajit Akhara sevadars or call up and reserve your place and pay on the day.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Lol. ROCKYS? Are things that desperate that greasy fast food joints are sponsoring "sikh" camps. What's the deal free lamb burgers?

Lol. ROCKYS? Are things that desperate that greasy fast food joints are sponsoring "sikh" camps. What's the deal free lamb burgers?

I noticed that too. Couldn't a panthic related business sponsor the Sahibzada baba Ajit Singh Akhara's one day camp. Are you promoting the right thing to the kids, a kebab house sponsoring a Sikh Camp is not a good example to set.

I noticed that too. Couldn't a panthic related business sponsor the Sahibzada baba Ajit Singh Akhara's one day camp. Are you promoting the right thing to the kids, a kebab house sponsoring a Sikh Camp is not a good example to set.

kebab housebiggrin.gif ,

some people are just sooo dumb

I have been rockys a good few time , everytime i go i allways see singhs getting there veggie burgers / veggies pizza'a , egg less mayo ( which tastes like salad cream )

Yes they sell chicken burgers and stuff too , but trust me loads of singh go eat there.

kebab housebiggrin.gif ,

some people are just sooo dumb

I have been rockys a good few time , everytime i go i allways see singhs getting there veggie burgers / veggies pizza'a , egg less mayo ( which tastes like salad cream )

Yes they sell chicken burgers and stuff too , but trust me loads of singh go eat there.

Its essentially a kebab house with a few veggie dishes (just like 100s of other greasy kebabish places). Put it this way, ROCKY'S aint known for its veggie burgers, people travel distance for the Chilli Chicken Burger and the spicey donor kebab. Trust me spent many nights back in my mona days after a desi session munching a late night kebab to sober up. Its no pavitar place for a Singh to be and if u thinks there's soocham there, then ur having a laugh.

ROCKY'S sponsoring a Gurmat camp. Just when i thought i'd seen it all. Waiting for glassy junction to sponsor the next one, after all they do veggie pakoray too.

A benti in everyones feet - Waheguru ji, the thread is about Babajis timetable in the UK, please lets just keep our comments to that only. Those who wish to seek any sort of clarifications from Babaji can either go meet him in person, contact one of their sewadars or consider Chatanga veerjis excellent suggestion, but we will not allow baseless slandering of any jathebandi or individual on our fourms, please do keep this benti in mind when posting your comments.

Dhanvaad!