Baba Ishar Singh Talking With Ghost

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not scared nor do i believe this stuff, my family always told m ethat if you ever have a bad dream about ghosts or something just take off your shoe and beat the hell out of them, as a Sikh of the Guru i have no belief in these things, only God is true, everything else is made up, if ghosts exist so be it, but this singh has waheguru on his mind at all times, thus has no room for ghosts.....singho naam japo, forget this garbage about ghosts, bhoota nu maaro goli........brruaaaahhhh aah jaawe jineh auna edekh lawan gi bhoota nu assi ta sabh to wadi bhootni nu sodh ditta si, indira gandhi grin.gif

im not scared nor do i believe this stuff, my family always told m ethat if you ever have a bad dream about ghosts or something just take off your shoe and beat the hell out of them, as a Sikh of the Guru i have no belief in these things, only God is true, everything else is made up, if ghosts exist so be it, but this singh has waheguru on his mind at all times, thus has no room for ghosts.....singho naam japo, forget this garbage about ghosts, bhoota nu maaro goli........brruaaaahhhh aah jaawe jineh auna edekh lawan gi bhoota nu assi ta sabh to wadi bhootni nu sodh ditta si, indira gandhi  grin.gif

I was also thought that by my Parents..

My Grandma didn't really tell me to take of my sheo and beat him tongue.gif

but I was told thta If I was EVER FRIGHTENED, or believed that ghosts were near me

just say WAHEGURU a few times, b'coz where WAHEGURU IS..NO GHOST CAN DO NOTHING TO YOU mellow.gif^_^^_^

and it really helps when I gotta shut of all the lights in the house, and the come back to my room ;):(

Bhulla chukka maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

lol @ mr singh, "turning off all the lights and going back to your room" that reminds me of something when i was like 7 years old, my dad used to make me turn off all the lights in the house when everybody was going to sleep, as i would turn off the lights and head back to my room my dad would say" oye tere piche kaum ah, haw wadiya wadiya muscha waala lagda koyee, tenu far lena" i used to run to my room like a little girl crying for her mommy, i swear punjbai parents love to torment their children huna lol :ww::