Help Cancel Tarlochan Dass'S (Son Of Darshan Dass) Programme In Wembley On Sunday 14 November 2010

JagtarSinghKhalsa

You have no problem with people who, in effect, do nindya of Guru Ji? Nobody's stopping him from doing programs in his own place, which he has been for many years. The problem arises when he begins to cause tension and even hate between different groups (us and Hindus) through his twisted interpretations of Gurbani and history and by asking (not invited!!) to speak at Gurudwaras, Mandirs etc.

It's better to deal with it now rather than later. Would you sit back and let someone insult your father or mother and do nothing? All the SInghs are doing is letting the mandirs and other places know that hosting Darshan Das will likely lead to problems down the line.

Guru Ji spoke out wherever other dharams have gone wrong - they were God themselves. This guy isn't even close to a grain of sand that has been touched by Guru Ji.

The Guru's were'nt hindus or muslims either yet they interfered in their affairs.

So let him reject khande di pahul, he is the founder of his own religion why should we try and silence him? are we any different from the pundits and mullahs then?

The describtion on Sikhiwiki is fine. He created a new religion so what do we care? Where is the proof he made a mockery of the Sikh Gurus?

Matheen: I do have a problem with people doing that however I do not think that it is fair that we start beating them up, harrasing their followers or shoot their leaders. We are making martyrs in other peoples faith in the same way as the mughals made martyrs in ours.. How are we any different then? Counter his claims with words instead of violence

The point being made is that one should not take Gurbani from SGGS ji ,

mix it with his own ideology and present it to innocent people to gain following.

That is what Nirankaris were doing. They have stopped that as they have made

their own Granth. That is what Darshan dass's throne inheritor should do.

This is what his Darshan Das has done to be **:

Darshan Das was not punished for talking against the freedom movement; he was punished for the following reasons:

 He called himself the true and last guru; he made mockery of the Sikh Gurus and the great Shaheeds of the Khalsa Panth. He referred to himself has Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

 He sat higher than Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaaj, no satkhar (respect) was given to Guru Maharaj, and he distorted Gurbani and made people believe that he was the true savior.

 He preached that Sikhs and Sikhi do not exist, and that Sikhs are a mixture of Hindus and Muslims , we should all be clean shaven and wear white turbans with white dhotis and we should all have a red tilak on our fore heads.

 He destroyed hundreds of families in desperate need, with trickery and by using standard magic tricks and black magic. Families where broken up and women began to abandon their children to live with him and his bodyguards.

 Bullying, intimidation, rape and black mail was used by him and his followers to extort money and stop people leaving.

http://evilmen.net/i...=107&Itemid=155

Here is another link: http://news.panthic.org/articles/2044

It is pathetic to compare the Singhs who killed Ramanand to the executioners of Jehangir, for the simple fact that these new age "sants" and "gurus" are nothing but conmen and glory-seekers who take gurbani and spread it as their own. If they want to live in their own little cult fantasy world and not effect the Khalsa Movement then that is fine by all means offer them the true path but if they reject it for fire-worshipping or whatever then dont be upset at them. It is when they disrespect the Khalsa is when they commit injuries upon us and that is when we must act and not spare a single one of them. Jehangir killed because the Sikh Gurus were major political enemies who were instilling revolution into the people. Ramanand was killed because he was spreading counter-revolution and disrespecting SGGS ji. Ramanand was not killed because we feared him as an alternative to Sikhi and we believed people would start following his wacky cult, but because his movement was inimical to us through his own doing. We had no choice but to end him it was a major sin to kill him but it would have been an even greater sin to let that counter-revolutionary live.

Ang: 476

aasaa |

Aasaa:

gaj saatae thai thai dhotheeaa thiharae paaein thag |

They wear loin cloths, three and a half yards long, and triple-wound sacred threads.

galee jinaa japamaaleeaa lottae hath nibag |

They have rosaries around their necks, and they carry glittering jugs in their hands.

oue har kae santh n aakheeahi baanaaras kae thag |1|

They are not called Saints of the Lord - they are thugs of Benares. ||1||

aisae santh n mo ko bhaavehi |

Such 'saints' are not pleasing to me;

ddaalaa sio paeddaa gattakaavehi |1| rehaao |

they eat the trees along with the branches. ||1||Pause||

baasan maaj charaavehi oopar kaathee dhoe jalaavehi |

They wash their pots and pans before putting them on the stove, and they wash the wood before lighting it.

basudhaa khodh karehi dhue choolae saarae maanas khaavehi |2|

They dig up the earth and make two fireplaces, but they eat the whole person! ||2||

oue paapee sadhaa firehi aparaadhee mukhahu aparas kehaavehi |

Those sinners continually wander in evil deeds, while they call themselves touch-nothing saints.

sadhaa sadhaa firehi abhimaanee sagal kuttanb ddubaavehi |3|

They wander around forever and ever in their self-conceit, and all their families are drowned. ||3||

jith ko laaeiaa thith hee laagaa thaisae karam kamaavai |

He is attached to that, to which the Lord has attached him, and he acts accordingly.

kahu kabeer jis sathigur bhaettai punarap janam n aavai |4|2|

Says Kabeer, one who meets the True Guru, is not reincarnated again. ||4||2||

To my fellow Brothers and Sisters,

I have been following Darshan Das for over 30 years and I cannot believe some of the offensive comments posted on this reputable site. In response to the people who have said these things, you feel defensive and angry if anyone insults SGGSJ or any of the Sikh Guru's right? Well i too feel very upset and offended by what is written about Maharaz Darshan Das Ji especially when ALL the things written are lies and made up.

It seems as though you have heard 'in passing' such stories and choose to believe what you hear. But how can you say such things by just 'hearing stories' and choosing to insult another's belief? You have simply copied and pasted this from SikhWiki which is a PERFECT example of simply believing anything that you read....so thank you for proving that point.

This is what his Darshan Das has done to be **:

Darshan Das was not punished for talking against the freedom movement; he was punished for the following reasons:

 He called himself the true and last guru; - he never called himself a Guru (his followers have given him this title which simply translates as 'teacher'. also he NEVER claimed to be the last guru....this is utter rubbish. he made mockery of the Sikh Gurus and the great Shaheeds of the Khalsa Panth. - also untrue. Darshan Das Ji only ever spoke highly of the SGGSJ and other SIkh Guru's. He wasn't pro Khalistan however. He referred to himself has Guru Nanak Dev Ji. - also untrue. Darshan Das Ji claimed that Nanak is the true Guru and held a very very high respect for Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

 He sat higher than Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaaj, - NOT true no satkhar (respect) was given to Guru Maharaj, - also NOT true and he distorted Gurbani and made people believe that he was the true savior. - we believe that he was a messenger from God...he never claimed to be 'the true saviour' - seriously where do you get these stories from?

 He preached that Sikhs and Sikhi do not exist, - how can anyone deny that SIkhs and Sikhi doesn't exist....this is the silliest thing I have ever heard and in fact encourages me more to believe that someone was really 'clutching at straws' when someone made up this story about Darshan Das Ji and that Sikhs are a mixture of Hindus and Muslims, - also not true we should all be clean shaven and wear white turbans with white dhotis and we should all have a red tilak on our fore heads. - 1st three comment are also not true except the tilak. there is nothing wrong with this as it refers to bravery and denotes the spiritual 3rd eye...this is not offensive to anyone so why make it an issue?

 He destroyed hundreds of families in desperate need, - not true, desperate need for what? with trickery and by using standard magic tricks and black magic. - never seen this in my 30 years..again false claims. Families where broken up and women began to abandon their children to live with him and his bodyguards. - again my mum never abandoned me, neither did my other female relatives abandon their children. total rubbish this last comment...again one person who is anti Darshan Das has come up with a fantasy story about 'living with his him and his bodyguards'

 Bullying, - not true intimidation, rape - wow such a false accusation and black mail - not true was used by him and his followers to extort money and stop people leaving. - also untrue. seems as though people will go to any lengths to slander another's belief. I feel very disappointed that you all claim to be true sikhs yet slander and degrade another's belief with filthy thoughts in your untrue mind and words out of your mouth.

I think we should take a step back as we all know how it feels to have our Guru's insulted and mocked. I can 1000% guarantee what i have written above. I kindly request you to stop insulting Darshan Das Ji as it offends and upsets me. there is no need for you to feel offended as Darshan Das Ji NEVER said anything bad about Sikhi. if you can find written or video evidence that proofs otherwise, let's see it and why don't you PLEASE try and back up your claims from the past 25 + years.

so far we have only ever HEARD the 'wrong' Darshan Das Ji did via rumours. there is no single piece of evidence (not even a tiny drop) that backs the accusations made against Darshan Das Ji, and I have researched the internet a lot but never found any visual or audio proof provided by those against Darshan Das.

these are modern times people and it's not easy to hide anything anymore, as the internet can communicate any information in seconds ....but I ask you this...if your claims are true and Darshan Das is as evil as you say he is, we would have seen the truth come out eventually right? (leaks on the internet showing visual or audio evidence). it never has been shown because it has all been made up, false rumours. His sangat has grown because there is something true, honest and spiritual that no-one can deny. I guess some will see this and others won;t. that's totally fine but please don't come out with your 'i heard this and he did this' because it's boring now....the same 'accusations' for so many years...let's change the record and live and let live.

we are all humans with red blood flowing through our bodies. Ek Onkar, so please as children of God let's get on to make this world a better and more peaceful place to live in.

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh