Karamaat?

Ek0sikh

Karamaat or not?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in "karamaat" or showing of some kind of unnatural power in Sikhism?

• No
    • Yes
    • Can't say anything?

Do you believe in "karamaat" or showing of some kind of unnatural powers in Sikhism?

OR Do you believe that the stories of karamaat are all exagerrations by historians AND

Sikhism is only based on logic and we have been fighting for centuries for living a life on simple pious principles and given big "kubanis" which were not part of any "karamaat"?

Honestly speaking, I don't believe in miracles, jadoo, ghosts, kalaa jadoo, ect....

The only unnatural power, (i'd say natural power) is a person's love for waheguru and recognizing waheguru and our actions.

Sant Attar Singh Ji Mastuane Wale set up schools after his service in the army and advised Sikhs not to believe in miracles. The only miracle, Sant Ji said, is abiding in the Will of Waheguru.

It happens but as Sikhs, we have been instructed to take no notice of such shenanigans. We certainly aren't to flock behind someone who displays occult powers.

Do I deny the existence of such hocus-pocus? I can't say for sure. I'd like to say 'It's all rubbish' but I've heard some pretty crazy things (old wives tales most likely and probably shattered once analysed scientifically). But don't let your mind dwell on these issues. It's just a distraction from - as Singh559 points out - the ultimate Truth: Waheguru.

Miracles ghosts spells and mysteries take your mind to an evil place and the majority of people that use them are for manipulative purposes.

If you do not believe that evil ghosts or spirits exist explain what evil overtook all of the people who killed innocent Sikhs in 1984 the very bad energy that people harbour is exactly that evil whether in spirit or human form.

When gursikhs reach a certain stage of naam of which I am in no doubt a few of our brothers on this board already have although will not be able to discuss there is certainly a world that the none spiritual cannot see but are controlled by.

I will try and post extensive information on this in the coming weeks however be aware if you harbour any negativity evil or jealousy for anyone I advise you release it as soon as possible dont ask me why but I highly reccommend you read the sakhis for more in depth information on exactly what I mean when I say you are your thoughts especially if you naam jap and expect any rewards for the fruits of your meditation.

Dont look elsewhere in any other religion or teacher for the answer I have read all of the major holy books and the answer simply is not anywhere to be found but in the adi granth I will not point to the exact passages as there is a secret to the gurbani that I dont feel the world is ready for yet but there are depths that the gurbani goes to that simple mortals cannot understand who are bound by any kind of attachment. All of the REAL gursikh brothers on this board will know exactly what I mean

:waheguru::waheguru::waheguru::waheguru::waheguru:

No ghost spirit can touch a person who jaaps the name of akaal purakh waheguru i laugh in the face of every ghost tale like say bloody mary 5 times in a mirror and she will come to you all lies as long as you have faith in the Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji no ghost on this earth will come near u