Shameless Uk Sikhs

Had the british stayed we would have been better off,and yes their is no question Indian oppression is of genocidal scales to Sikhs.Sikhs were offered a seperate state but Nanak Chand Malhotra - master tara singh as he was known an undercover hindu agent sided with the Hindus and Gandhi,he later went on to form the VHP Right wing Hindu Terror outfit.We gave Shaheedia when the time was right and executed the tryants like Udham Singh did ,a lot of organisation had also come in to the panth - with the anand karaj act along with the formation of Singh Sabha Movement.

We have no one but ourselves to blame for not choosing a seperate state in 1947

Compare that to Sri Akal Takht being blown up and the 1984 Genocide which continues to this day the British will seem like playskool for the khalsa when you compare the 2

What a stupid comment. The british just handed our reins over to the hinduds in 1947. Look at Montbatten's attitude towards Sikhs in 1947. Those were the views of the majority of the british establishment. Only a few people who knew sikhs well gave a damn, people like Winston Churchill. But people like him were few in number. It's blatantly obvious you dont know much about the history of the sikh empire or what we once were. Go read a book, preferably this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1848689837/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0ARFT210C1XGHHRS027E&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

Southall Youth

Your posts just suggest that you have a preference for one type of ghulamy over another. I suggest Sikhs shake off all mentally subordinate psychology. It was the British who put this in our heads and you need to shake it off really quickly.

Before they came to Panjab, Sikhs NEVER considered it acceptable to be subordinate to any outsiders, but here you act like the PR spokesman for our former enslavers. Please stop doing this.

You want to talk freedom, talk complete freedom. Please don't suggest slavery under x, is more positive than slavery under y because they are both unacceptable.

Have a read of how one of our ancestors reacted to the question of servitude prior to British interference in Panjab and compare it to what you are saying:

His answer, when I asked him the name of his chief, was wholly conformable to observations I had made of his nation. He told me (in a tone of voice, and with an expression of countenance, which seemed to revolt at the idea of servitude) that he disdained an earthly superior, and acknowledged no other master than his prophet!

Forster (1783)

You want to talk freedom, talk complete freedom. Please don't suggest slavery under x, is more positive than slavery under y because they are both unacceptable.

TRUE TRUE TRUE - We are on the same frequency now :). No messing about "British Masters were better than Hindu Masters" - but we will still stay as SLAVES. Throw away this Ghulaami mentality and praise of British Masters and our Slavery for British Masters.

I think there is a long way to go before we all come to a common agreed AGENDA and ACCEPT THAT "WE ARE SLAVES". TILL that time, it is just education and brainstorming as the Newbies/Freshies in India have been brainwashed with all tortures/genocide's sort of buried under the carpet.

Once most of us will accept "WE ARE SLAVES", solution is not that complex. It is very similar to a software developer debugging millions of lines of code to find the most complex bug for hours/days/nights; but once the bug is found; no matter how comples the bug was, the FIX IS always easy and is done within minutes/hour.

Had the british stayed we would have been better off,and yes their is no question Indian oppression is of genocidal scales to Sikhs.Sikhs were offered a seperate state but Nanak Chand Malhotra - master tara singh as he was known an undercover hindu agent sided with the Hindus and Gandhi,he later went on to form the VHP Right wing Hindu Terror outfit.We gave Shaheedia when the time was right and executed the tryants like Udham Singh did ,a lot of organisation had also come in to the panth - with the anand karaj act along with the formation of Singh Sabha Movement.

We have no one but ourselves to blame for not choosing a seperate state in 1947

Compare that to Sri Akal Takht being blown up and the 1984 Genocide which continues to this day the British will seem like playskool for the khalsa when you compare the 2

I understand what u mean by saying that. It is such a pathetic situation that sometimes you feels like saying that. People who are OVER reacting @ SOUTHALL YOUTH's comment shud chill a bit. When some one have such a pain for the PANTH you should not dis them.

WJKK WJKF

Thread is full of negativity - what about positives anyone..

Without striving for positive in anything or any situation however bad it is how are we to move forward? Think about this question before posting in future - admins need your input here

WJKK WJKF

Thread is full of negativity - what about positives anyone..

Without striving for positive in anything or any situation however bad it is how are we to move forward? Think about this question before posting in future - admins need your input here

I don't think the thread was negative at all. What it did do was touch on very sensitive and knotty issues. If anything, I would say this was one of the few occasions where sangat with widely divergent views actually managed to exchange opinions without it denigrating to angry personal attacks. That's a positive thing.

I understand what u mean by saying that. It is such a pathetic situation that sometimes you feels like saying that. People who are OVER reacting @ SOUTHALL YOUTH's comment shud chill a bit. When some one have such a pain for the PANTH you should not dis them.

We need to be careful too. Because if we freely come out with proBritish statements like that, it sends a clear message that we are willing to accept subordination, if it conforms to certain criteria. But this is wrong, a slave is a slave, even if his chains are gold plated. The Brits have a lot to answer for in terms of the way they subjugated Sikh minds to defer to them. This legacy still lives on in some members of the community. The quicker we stamp this out and put it behind us, the sooner we'll be able to see things clearer.

Other than that, doing this just sends a message to our youngsters that it is okay to accept ghulamy under certain circumstances. We need to build up a different psychology in our people, one like our ancestors had which refused to accept anything but their own independent rule, even when they were promised x, y and z as inducements to give up their campaign or were brutally attacked, suffering severe losses.

I don't think the thread was negative at all. What it did do was touch on very sensitive and knotty issues. If anything, I would say this was one of the few occasions where sangat with widely divergent views actually managed to exchange opinions without it denigrating to angry personal attacks. That's a positive thing.

In addition to this, what I want to add is what this thread is trying to bring out is "ACCEPT TRUTH"; and if the TRUTH is BITTER and appearing as NEGATIVE, let's accept it.

It is really hyprocricy to show something and do something else. I will just give a small example of Bollywood movie HIJACK - This movie shows the Indian plane which is hijacked gets rescued by some Bollywood Superstars and no terrorists held are released - The reallity is what happened was completely opposite. Indian Govt. Cabinet minister at that time "Jaswant Singh" and others went to release the 3 hard-core terrorists. I am not saying whether that decision was correct OR wrong - So, please no arguments/discussions around here - All I am saying is let's not be like Bollywood and show hypocricy to our Youth which is wrong history/manipulated history which might create a feeling of positivity but in fact is NOT what actually happened Or is the TRUTH.

Only when we see the TRUTH, ACCEPT THE TRUTH, How much bitter it is, only then we can cure the problem, Not by saying, Oh this is Negative, we don't want to discuss this ... This way we will just emulate the Bollywood style of SHOW OFF 1 Superman HERO just killing all the Politicans/Policeman/Govt. officials and bringing all the revolution - How positive is that? This is to give a +ve feeling to viewers a Messiah is coming to rescue you ... :)

changed singhs dastara to boat paghs, changed panj pyaras amrit so bibia don't have to wear dastara and much more..

What is the detail history of ALL this? This seems very important and to be honest, I am hearing this for the first time. Can somebody please provide some link to a detailed history on this PLEASE? Good if we can have a seperate thread on this ...

Today was a right old ruckus across Southall from old Southall to Southall Broadway more of the similar rubbish going on and more Sikhs with full saroop doing it this time.Even girls and boys who are ashamed to have anything to do with Sikhi or wear Sikhi orientated t shirts were wearing India Shirts and shouting India Zindabad and 'Jai Hind' ,some even learned the anthem yet they cant speak a word of Panjabi or name our 10 Gurus or recite one word of mool mantar.They're ashamed at Gurdwara to reply to a Jakarah in Ardass or at nagar kirtans yet can shout India Zindabad and Jai Hindu what a fallen community we have become.Sikh Channel were discussing the turban issue today when the majority of Sikhs were running around like bandars across the UK lets clean out house before telling others or discussing others.The usual pro Indian faces were also there including the 'sanathans' or UK Nangs as theyr'e known with full dhumallas and indian flags although small in number they stood out ,il try to find a video of them on youtube.

Southall broadway at this point is littered with glass bottles ,there were also reports that several shop windows were smashed including a lahore karahi - pak shop,alcohol fulled night no violence amongst themselves but towards public property.

Watch at 37 secs full saroop singh pisssedddd out of his head ,dastaar almost falling off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWZMlI_TWCA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnlU3WV6oI8

Freshies need to be sent back they damage public property and do not even fear the cops no more ,we the tax payer have to end up paying for the mess in the end,then they do jakareh for no reason while drunk.

Had the UK Border agency and the home office had any brain they would have raided the whole of Southall today and sent all these fools back if you love India so much why come running all the way to cause a mess

video below is from the Old Southall area near the Singh Sabha Havelock Gurdwara just after the cricket in the day time