The wierdest question u ever got as a sikh

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man! Alot of these are funny, alot of them are weird too!!! And the main thing is ignorance, I think we all know, why they ask these questions, some are smart *** comments, but some are just out of curiosity. Remember guys, YOU are the ONES who will hold the torch of Sikhi to enlighten this world!! :nihungsmile:

I got this one, from a kid at the gurdwara, I was in bana, and he goes, why don't you have any pants on? I was like :nihungsmile: , I like to be free, lol jk. I told him its my uniform. :TH:

Another kid kept getting scared of my sri sahib, and whenever I tried to approach her, she would run away. Then she goes, I want to get one of those too. :wub:

Guest mehtab

At the Chicago Gurdwara there was a 1 year old kid. I think it was a boy. In the langar he hall would walk behind me, and when I'd stop, he would start dancing tongue.giftongue.gif .

my family came up with this new thing of making fun of me, they call me "sant bibi" :wub:

juz cuz i take a lil interest in sikhi all of sudden i'm too religious for them. but i think they  proud of me though.

and i have never heard of a sant bibi before <_<

:D

You can always be da first. Sant Maha Bibi Sapreet Kaur Ji, Cali wali!!! ^_^ :nihungsmile:

:wub: