The wierdest question u ever got as a sikh

lol these are all funny im glad i got a good response for my post :D

yeah whats also weird EVERYONE thinks i was born from another country...... they were like where were u born.. im like i was born here in Canada... they are like REALLY... im like yeah.... im Canadian....

i volunteer at the hospital and always get from the old people where im from... and i tell them i grew up here in this CITY and was BORN here... they are like "oh" and one old lady wouldn't get it! IM LIKE MY PARENTS ARE IMMIGRANTS like back 20 years ago! but im NOT!!!!!!!! they are like ohh.... so do you like Canada then... must be different from where u from.. im like no i was BORN in CANADA! its like they can't get it through their heads! I guess i shouldn't blame them....... they are old and they are in the hospital! lol its fun meeting people.... my teacher once had a poster that said, "there is no such thing as a dumb question"... so true! i rather have them asking me stupid questions then staring at me and treating me as gum on a side walk!

keep on smiling :wub:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its really sad when punjabi kids take the piss out of us.

I once remember when I was young (not a sikh) and was with my Punjabi friends and they was this young Singh about 8 to 10 years old wear a patka. One of my Friends when up to this young singh and started to bite this young singhs joora.

We just started to take the piss. I am really sad that I was taking part in this rubbish. I wish I had a bit of sikhi when that happened I would have cracked my friends head open.

I do not talk to these people any more and have lost any form of links with them.

If any one takes the piss out of you stand up and do some thing.

Guest mehtab

Sikhi I fully understand what you mean. As a kid I was myself one of those who used to make fun of Sikh kids, but stopped after my best friend was a Sikh. And today...hahahaha...oh man...I pick up a fight with anyone who makes fun...

its true...humans do change... :nihungsmile: :e:

first of all ..not an appropriate joke for sikhsangat forum...anyways...

i think some people just ask dumb questions cuz they dono anything abt sikhs and they dont even know how to ask so their questions sound stupid...but some are well informed here or atleast know who sikhs are...one time a parent of a student at high school said to me while i was working in office that my turban luks good and its kinda neat how i tied it...i was like :wub: thanks...it cheered me up when i was feeling like :D ... also at uni i met a goree who's been to india so many times, knows hindi and a lil' bit punjabi knows alot abt sikhs...its kinda surprising at first to see a goree speaking punjabi. oh and she enjoys punjabi music...bhangra type...hahahah she asked me funny questions abt nihungs in amritsar. hahahahah