Star Size Comparison

Having had a brief taste of your obnoxious air in the above reply, I think I'll spare myself any more exposure to such a noxious personality and I hope you will kindly consider my question retracted - from yourself at least.

If what i said to you sounded obnoxious, then you should look at your own hand. But let's not get into. And still you disregard Gurbani (the shabad that says Bani nirankar hai, even after I provided it) and continue your manmat way of thinking. But let's leave that out as well. Now coming to your questions. The answers to your questions were already given in the post I wrote to Balait da sher. So here I'll make them clear for you.

So you think another species on another galaxy would receive Gurbani that essentially translates what we have been given into their own language/mode of communication? Using their own cultural reference points for elaboration like we have older Indic references in bani?

Sri Mool Mantar says the following:

True in the primal beginning True throughout the ages,True here and now, O Nanak forever and ever True.

When Satguru says this, there is no limit placed on Gurbani (one calls it Gurbani, other calls it Guru, and another calls it Shabad Guru, but they all are the same).

We know Satguru ji says Bani Nirankar hai, meaning Bani is Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj. When Maharaj went from body to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, did the form change? Those that are fixated on the external shape will jump to saying yes. Nothing changed Maharaj is still in the same form. When Maharaj went from nothing to Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj did the form change? No not at all. Gurbani uses, includes these references to teach other about Sri Mool Mantar da paat. Read Sri Mool Mantar da paat, where are the references? We know that Sri Mool Mantar has been all explained in Sri Japji Sahib da paat and Sri Japji Sahib da paat has been further explained in all of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. Take Sri Mool Mantar da paat, will it change from place to place? This brings us back to Gurbani is nirankar.So the teachinges of Gurbani do not change from place to place, they are true for all. Other universes have the same one Guru. They have to follow the same teachinges as perople do on earth.

Could it not be possible that an older and infinitely more advanced species has received a more intricate elaboration of bani that reflects their (hypothetically) advanced and potentially very different cognitive nature?

So the Sri Mool Mantar we have is less intricate (complex)? Sounds like somebody made a grave mistake.

Would the raags they received be the same or different? If they already have an advanced grasp of dimensions such as time and space (much more advanced than us), would references to this in their Gurbani be more elaborate than that received by humans?

What raag is Sri Mool Mantar sahib da paat written in?

In essence does God distribute the message according to a species capabilities and ability for understanding?

Again, I don't want to repeat myself, but this time im go futher and tell me the meaning of Sri Mool Mantar da paat in full and I'll tell you that your alien buddies have a higher capability of understanding.

Hypothetically, with a nonhuman species, would bani still be in the form that rhymed, and to music? What would nitnem be like? Its unlikely that days would be 24 hours long too. Would the prayer pattern still be based along solar/lunar rhythms?

I know exactly what you mean, but I have to ask, to what extent did our ancestors separate the faith from their cultural practices? How long did any complete swap of Panjabi culture with Sikh culture last? I would imagine that only a few very high, select blessed Brahmgianis achieved this?

Seriously , people ! Why are we wasting our time in discussing futile things ? Does it matter of sikhi is being practised on other planet ? Why waste precious time on discussing such futile things when infact we have more important things to do !

Let us strive to be true sikhs ourselves and spread sikhi on this planet !

Woah! The universe is so massive and wonderous, it makes me think; is there another planet earth with humans on it? hmm...

Do the sikhs have any other writings in their holy books about the universe and planets? And do they touch on UFO's and stuff like that? It would be interesting to know.

I might give paneer monster a call and ask him too (if thats ok with confused and floating)! :toohappy:

Google me :bow:

Woah! The universe is so massive and wonderous, it makes me think; is there another planet earth with humans on it? hmm...

Do the sikhs have any other writings in their holy books about the universe and planets? And do they touch on UFO's and stuff like that? It would be interesting to know.

I might give paneer monster a call and ask him too (if thats ok with confused and floating)! :toohappy:

Google me :bow:

In Jap ji Sahib Guru Nanak Dev Ji talks of other planets and galaxies and the endless expanse of the Universe. Pathala Patal Lakh Agasa Agas.

In stanza 22— "patala patal lakh agasa agas", "countless the worlds beneath, countless the worlds above"

With such an infinite expanse, I do believe there is life on other planets.

Seriously , people ! Why are we wasting our time in discussing futile things ? Does it matter of sikhi is being practised on other planet ? Why waste precious time on discussing such futile things when infact we have more important things to do !

Let us strive to be true sikhs ourselves and spread sikhi on this planet !

Way to go.

What started as a light hearted, interesting (to me at least), multifaceted topic to have a little banter about gets totally taken out of context. No one is suggesting preaching Sikhi to aliens. The discussion could have been an opportunity to try and extract some core elements of Sikhi and understand the cosmological references in bani. Hardly a waste of time.

But let's forget all that now.

Here's an interesting tuk:

ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਜੀਆ ਪੁਰੀਆ ਲੋਆ ਆਕਾਰਾ ਆਕਾਰ ॥

There are beings and creatures in the water and on the land, in the worlds and universes, form upon form.

Ang 466

Here is another really fascinating tuk from our beloved Japji.

When Guru ji talks of Karam khand, the last stage prior to achieving sach khand (which I believe is a spiritual state, rather than any physical location/dimension), they say:

ਤਿਥੈ ਭਗਤ ਵਸਹਿ ਕੇ ਲੋਅ ॥ ਕਰਹਿ ਅਨੰਦੁ ਸਚਾ ਮਨਿ ਸੋਇ ॥

The devotees of many worlds dwell there. They celebrate; their minds are imbued with the True Lord.

The reference to religious devotees from other worlds or planets (ਲੋਅ) is intriguing!