ALCOHOL being served in GURUDWARA

Mkhalsa

sangat ji, i dont wanna elaborate where this gurdwara is, but yes an alcoholic beverage is always available at this gurudwara. Personally, I'm very against this and always give nice mean looks at them when they are sitting there drinkin. and then they leave their paper cups and mess all there for someone else to clean up :wub: . my dad spoke to the secretary guy but committe pplz seem to have no power to stop this as they themselves also indulge in this fun activity. i don't understand why the bhai ji's don't say nothing to them, they ought to explain that it is anti gurmat....i guess they dont wanna lose thier jobs.

i haven't emailed sgpc wale as i doubt they will respond, they never did when i emailed about a different subject last year. :D @

lot of sangat who goes to this gurdwara is ok with it and don't care i think if alcohol is served. alcohol is provided by the family whose program it is that day or weekend.

IF YOU KNOW THE GURUDWARA I'M TALKING ABOUT PLZ DON'T POST THE NAME OF IT! At this time I don't wanna bring disgrace to myself and my pplz, even though they not really my pplz <_<

so sangat ji, what is the solution to this disgrace happ

ening within gurudwara property? how to make committe members stand against this activity even though they take part in it as well? how to convince them to make sangat stop serving alcohol for their program?

tongue.gif : thanx ^_^

we need a list of Gurdware that allow this stuff,

So a Jatha of Singhs can sort out this problem.

Please post all information.

If you know of any Gurdware in the UK that allow this Stuff, and allow meat please post the names and address so we can try to stop this stuff.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

You can't put a posting up like this and not inform the sangat where this Gurdwara is.

At the end of the day want's the difference between the major beadbi taking place here and an extremist group like Al-Muhajouroun slandering Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

The solution is the Sangat turn up in masses and confront the committee and the people doing this beadbi.

Your duty as a Sikh is to tell us where!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Could some one please do adras to Guru jee, then slap the person drinking on hes face.

If its a Group just go a bit mad and start to attack them.

But please this needs to be sorted out.

Mehtab Singh I think you should go as well, at the end of the day you will be meet more singhs and helping out.

I am waiting for Vicky Singh to come online and reply to me about this. when he does and tells me what to do then I will reveal the gurdwara's name and location. Please anyone who has him as a contact on msn or yahoo try to get in touch with him when he logs in. i can't be online all day so sangat's help to reach him would be appreciated. i will try to log in asap myself as well to see what happened here.

bear with me sangat ji. I'm gonna find out if they have email address, and I will get their phone number as well...in preparation....for whatever is comes next... :wub:

thanx ^_^