Guruji to be abused AGAIN!!!!!

Mkhalsa

why is it always in Uk. usa and canada have it too. but it never gets big enough to make sikhsangat.com places like cali, TO, and vancouver woud never have something as big as this. even my mama jee in patiala has a banquet hall. but they fallow sgpc's new rules about how its not allowed to have swari in a place where meat or alcohol is or can be served.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it always in Uk.

It just shows how bad we have become in the UK.. However, things are a bit better as it did take place much more often up till a few years ago. Nowadays it's one of cases, like Milton Keynes and now Northampton.

Still, it should not happen, period!!! The worse thing is I have now been told that the pardaans a young guy, only about 30 years old. So we can't fully blame the elder culture, looks like the youth are falling into the same trap...

Milton Keynes got away with it. I even sent an email to the SGPC for them to pass to the Akal Takht including names and contact details for the Gurdwara mahants behind the act at Milton Keynes.

Now these bufoons think they are going to get away with it. It is time these acts of profanity were stopped. If that means a mass protest at the Moathouse then so be it. These bumpkins have got away with enough. Some may say dont spoil the wedding etc but the viah wale were told prior to cards being printed and still think it is ok to commit such dirty acts of profanity.

It is sad that despite me and other Singh contacting the Akal Takht they have failed to do anything about the Milton Keynes lot. If the Giani runing the Akal Takht had bothered to act and summoned the Milton Keynes gang to the Akal Takht to explain their behaviour then this may have acted as a preventative measure to other Gurdwara mahants like the lot at Northampton. The lack of action by the Akal Takht seriously disgusts me. The Akal Takht Giani is happy arguing with the Patna Sahib Jathedar and vice versa but not concerned about this beadbi of our Guru Sahib.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I have just spoken to someone at the gurdwara. This person was instantly on the defensive.

The point he raised was that Guru Maharaj's saroop will be looked after by them in the Hotel. I replied that this was not the issue, no matter how well they feel they look after Guru Maharaj there will be beadbi by the hotel staff, the hotel guests and the sangat attending as well as them.

I also said that the Guru is not an object, which is taken to where they decide! His counter argument was that if we take Guru Maharaj's saroop to Sikh houses, there is also meat and alcohol there. I said going to houses is about parchar, the wedding situation is blantant pakhaand, giving more importance to the reception party over the Guru. I emphasised that the hotel will not shut their bar for duration of the wedding and some of the wedding attendies will take advantage of this.

I could not believe the manmat answers I got, whatever weakness are within our community they need to be addressed by these so called leaders not exploited. If this Gurdwara is small and raises money by selling the Guru, then they should shut their 'shop' down as there are 2 other real Guru ghars already in Northampton.

The conversation ended by him putting the phone down on me.

Sadh Sangatji, we must fight this manmat....

Guest noonespecial

I agree with Mkhalsa...

...why not just STOP them.

It's pathetic how all the Singhs can get together to stop a rally held by MUSLIMS doing beadbi of Guru Sahib. But if its our own "so called" Sikhs doing it, we can't do a thing!

I urge all the true Gursikhs in UK to not pass up on this oppurtunity. Perhaps Guru Sahib is testing you. You can stand up against Muslims, but can you stand up to Sikhs as well?

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

(I do not think that ALL Muslims are bad, just the ones holding the rally. ...okay Yasmin Bhenji?) :TH:

...why not just STOP them.

It's pathetic how all the Singhs can get together to stop a rally held by MUSLIMS doing beadbi of Guru Sahib. But if its our own "so called" Sikhs doing it, we can't do a thing!

I urge all the true Gursikhs in UK to not pass up on this oppurtunity. Perhaps Guru Sahib is testing you. You can stand up against Muslims, but can you stand up to Sikhs as well?

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

(I do not think that ALL Muslims are bad, just the ones holding the rally. ...okay Yasmin Bhenji?) :TH:

Looks like we will need to turn up!!!

Can all UK Naujawan who use this forum start spreading the word.

If we could get 300 Singhs & Singhnees down to Trafalgar Square to stand up AGAINST our Guruji’s Beadbi, even with the threat of Fascists and Islamic Extremists, then what's a bunch of immoral committee members or a bunch of drunk wedding guests??!!??

The threat of beadbi by Al-Muhjurioun at Trafalgar Square was tentative, but we are 100% certain that there will be Guruji’s beadbi on 22 August in Northampton.