"Singh" Doing Sheesha

I understand ppl are shocked to see this kind of picture

but it is not only in western countries, it is becoming a common picture in Punjab too.

If anybody is aware of place called "Nawabs" in Officer's colony, Patiala.

It is owned by son of ex-DGP Punjab, M.S. Bhullar.

It is sheesha place. You can go in there and for sure find turbaned sikhs smoking sheesha there.

Things were so bad in that place with drunkards and druggists roaming around that when residents in that area protested against the place, owner used all his political connections to keep the place open and our panthic sarkar was helping them out.

Tired of this non sense, residents went to court against them and court ordered it to be shut down about couple of months ago. I am not really sure if they did shut down or appealed against the decision.

See the 3rd picture carefully. Its someone who has clearly cut his hair and shaved his face. You can see and confirm yourself, he has side burns, and has cut hair at the back of his neck. Unless the original poster knows this dude personally, take it with a pinch of salt that its a non-Sikh wearing a turban and smoking only in his vain attempt to disgrace Sikhs.

See the 3rd picture carefully. Its someone who has clearly cut his hair and shaved his face. You can see and confirm yourself, he has side burns, and has cut hair at the back of his neck. Unless the original poster knows this dude personally, take it with a pinch of salt that its a non-Sikh wearing a turban and smoking only in his vain attempt to disgrace Sikhs.

even if this one guy doesn have a beard there are still thousands of "sikhs" with kes that smoke and drink

my sis told me theres a singh run shop on southall broadway that sells sheesha / hukka pipes... i havent had time to check it out yet but will do soon. also, some punjabis keep these huka things as ornaments in their homes.

also, it should be noticed that therz a good amount of youth that are vocal against these type of practices... but unfortionatly theres not enough.