Sonia Deol On Sangat Tv

Harmeet1

Got to say to be fair shes doing a pretty good job at the moment, she obviously has alot of experience in broadcasting and presenting which is showing right now

True say. Done a very professional and polished job. It reflects well on us as a community.

However...I gotta say...I'm pretty worried at the moment. I'm watching the candlight vigil for the very sad deaths of the 3 youths......from a petrol station !!!!! I'm screaming HEALTH & SAFETY at the tv screen. Am I really the only Asian in the UK that can see the stupidity and utter danger of 200 people lighting candles in a PETROL STATION ????

True say. Done a very professional and polished job. It reflects well on us as a community.

However...I gotta say...I'm pretty worried at the moment. I'm watching the candlight vigil for the very sad deaths of the 3 youths......from a petrol station !!!!! I'm screaming HEALTH & SAFETY at the tv screen. Am I really the only Asian in the UK that can see the stupidity and utter danger of 200 people lighting candles in a PETROL STATION ????

Yeah not a wise move who was the brains behind that idea petrol station of all places.

@westlondonsingh I'm not talking about money fame and show of Sangat TV my point was aimed at Sonia Deol not the channel, she has hurt the feelings of the Sikh community many times and the BBC documentry was just one of them. There can be two sides to an individual, money is a major factor of motivation which can actually twist a persons mind for the worst. Whats the point in standing back to back with someone who stabs people in the back with her twisted words?

A presentor who actually cares about the community and who wants a position in media should be given a chance to present Sangat TV. She earns a lot does it really matter if she was pushed out from sangat tv?

You can't erase words which have been directed on purpose to the Sikh community then to come on Sangat TV presenting disbelief I'm sorry but that's two faced. She is a hypocrite!

Lets just face it shall we?

Sonia Deol only gets where she has through her looks and her western outlook rather than sikhi

The same can be said Anita Rani although not as striking as Sonia Deol

Tasmin Khan today was seen eating on 'daybreak' and shes a muslim who suppose to be fasting.

Konnie Huq is similar

They only get where they are by looks and most likely dating/marrying white men. Its sets a sad precedence to young asian women.

Basically, if someone has a different viewpoint to the pro-khalistani, Bhindranwale, DDT view they should not be allowed on Sikh channels?

This is precisely the reason why many Sikhs fear a Khalistan state. Anybody who has a different viewpoint will be sanctioned.

Sangat TV is for the whole of the Sikh community and not just the Khalistani supporters. If you do not like it pick up the remote and switch off.

Basically, if someone has a different viewpoint to the pro-khalistani, Bhindranwale, DDT view they should not be allowed on Sikh channels?

This is precisely the reason why many Sikhs fear a Khalistan state. Anybody who has a different viewpoint will be sanctioned.

Sangat TV is for the whole of the Sikh community and not just the Khalistani supporters. If you do not like it pick up the remote and switch off.

You hit the nail right on the head, imagine being sanctioned for cutting your hair or not taking amrit etc. Them sorts are exclusive rather than inclusive.

Definetly. These issues shouldn't be put above Guru jis and their teachings.

However Sonia has been having a lot of difficulty getting married, look how old she is and cannot get a husband!

Very dangerous move for Sangat TV by bringing her in. So far Sangat TV has been unregulated and raw coverage of whats been happening durin these riots. The presenter speaks his heart and the truth, what the government and media definitly dont want. Other media channels are biased, regulated and cover up what is really happening.

As Sonia is BBC, Sangat TV will soon be polished with the BBC's words

They need to drop her asap and not give in to any pressure, desire for fame or money.