Niddar Singh Nihang Is A..

Astral

jassa no offence brother..but you got owned by HSD1 veerji...you have no logic and have been completely exposed ...my dear brother you stubborn loyalty and bias towards the akaali nihangs..even when you know that they were not ready for the british..and got their bums kicked..you still blindly say that they fought well and went toe to toe with the britsh..but the truth is they were massacred and sent running to south india....the akaali nihangs were routed in the anglo sikh wars...and they didnt even bother in 1984 and in the khalistani lehar with a few exceptions....in my opinion the akaali nihangs really died after the death of akaali baba phoola singh ji khalsa and since then they have been a shadow of the puraatan nihangs

They forgot Gurus bachans of dont let other religion people speak in rajniti (1 of 52 bachans of guru gobind singh)

Dont rely of the strength of muslims and hindus for protection (Suraj Parkash)

This is interesting...you claim only sikhs should rule over sikhs...but nihangs are probabaly the most anti khalistan sikhs i have ever met...your posts are full of contradictions

why all the hate for nihungs ??

2 many muppets on here . 2 many goray chumchay here with their goray history .

Jassa is is one of the handful of people of actually post sense on here

LOL just because we criticize some of the tactics used...we are called hate filled facists..it just shows you cannot put up a good arguement...and ask i you the basic question..why did the regular sikh units in the anglo sikh wars outclass the akaali nihungs?.....also i am no chumchay of the british...i will never forgive them for the massacre at sabroan!!...but what baffles me is the lack of analysis from our nihung brothers on why they failed in past jangs..and how they should advance their tactics, and weaponary....if you cannot analyze and spot the mistakes and correct them..than we are doomed and so are the akaalis...one question to my nihung brothers...can the laadli fauj at the present moment take on the elite forces of the world??...SAS or the US Navy Seals..and if you cannot beat them...why the hell not???..your supposed to be the army of god!!...you shouldnt be inferior to anyone in battle!!!

Just wondering, and mean no offence at all, but how much experience of weaponry do you have? Being a Khalistani Gun man that is

LOL just because we criticize some of the tactics used...we are called hate filled facists..it just shows you cannot put up a good arguement...and ask i you the basic question..why did the regular sikh units in the anglo sikh wars outclass the akaali nihungs?.....also i am no chumchay of the british...i will never forgive them for the massacre at sabroan!!...but what baffles me is the lack of analysis from our nihung brothers on why they failed in past jangs..and how they should advance their tactics, and weaponary....if you cannot analyze and spot the mistakes and correct them..than we are doomed and so are the akaalis...one question to my nihung brothers...can the laadli fauj at the present moment take on the elite forces of the world??...SAS or the US Navy Seals..and if you cannot beat them...why the hell not???..your supposed to be the army of god!!...you shouldnt be inferior to anyone in battle!!!

I think Jassa Singh ji brought up some good points but he wasn't able to word them very clearly.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/Index.php?/topic/63216-bhai-ranjit-singh-message-to-sangat/

I think watching this video maybe we can understand why Khalsa Raj never really came. If sangat catches what i'm referring to, provide feedback and what your thoughts are.

May be God gave a sign to stop on this topic.

Yesterday i want to gurdwara (Dukhniwaran Sahib patiala) Day before yesterday Suraj Parkash Granths Katha was finished and yesterday they started katha of panth parkash.

I am just narrating part of katha I heard in gurudwara yesterday.

It starts with captain Murry will to get itehas of sikhs he appointed a couple of muslims to write it then he some how gets in contact with Rattan Singh Bhangu.

And very first he asks How Sikhs Got Raj and Rattan Singh replied this raj was given by Guru nanak dev. He is so much powerful that anyone who even touches his feet can rule the brhamand. Sikhan nu raj na hinduan ne ditta and musalmana ne ditta na kissi raje ne ditta Sikhan nu raja Guru Nanak ne ditta ...

Guru Nanak made sparrows killed kites and Dogs killed Lions.

I wish i had recorded it.

I will try and record todays katha ...

Just wondering, and mean no offence at all, but how much experience of weaponry do you have? Being a Khalistani Gun man that is

LOL typical...cant answer the questions i put forward..so you turn it onto me....the fact is the akaali nihungs didnt advance their tactics and weaponry in the anglo sikh wars..thus getting massacred and then being routed...move onto 1984 and khalistani lehar...the akaali nihungs didnt even bother doing anything....while the panth bled ..they did nothing ..while the kharkoos were using explosives and modern fireams to fight the enemy..the akaali nihungs were practising the use of swords and lancing objects from horseback ...move forward to the present with singhs still being killed in custody...major beadbi still occuring..and i still see no real uproar from the akaali nihungs..i dont see punjab being closed off by them....i dont see them finding the culprits and removing their heads...moveing onto the future...they will still probably be doing nothing and still being very backward in their tactics and equipment...

2 many goray chumchay here with their goray history .

Jassa is is one of the handful of people of actually post sense on here

why does someone have to be a chumchay of the goray if they question something they have doubts about? does this mean because you have written this that you are a chumchay of hindus?

You're right, Jassa is one of the handful who bring quality to this forum, so why not join him and leave out the chumchay efforts?